[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A modern definition of cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Argue over anything.png (32 KB, 1364x1364) Image search: [Google]
Argue over anything.png
32 KB, 1364x1364
If he doesn't know she's cheating, is he still a cuck?

Does a man have to know of infidelity to be a cuck or does the infidelity alone make him a cuck whether he knows or not?
>>
Easy, nope.
>>
>>70400637
nope to which? nope he doesn't need to know or nope he needs to know?
>>
>>70400164

I would say that you are a Cuck the moment you find out your woman is cheating or has cheated on you and decide to stick around. furthermore. since you caught her and didnt leave i think she has no moral obligation to stop and should infact keep cucking you until you either kill yourself or leave.
>>
>>70400822
He needs to know.
>>
>>70400164
I would argue that yes, he is still a cuck for being too stupid/in love to know his wife is cheating on him.

The Spics even have a word for this, "cabron".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnTmBjk-M0c
>>
>>70401680
This. The old English definition of a "cuck" is the husband of an unfaithful wife. Whether he knows or doesn't.
>>
>>70400929

Jesus himself, Son of God has proclaimed that you shall leave your wife no other reason other than that she commits adultery against you.

So that should make it pretty clear

>Matthew 19:8-9

Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for if she commits adultery, and marries another woman commits adultery.”
>>
>>70400164
yes he needs to know it and tolerate it.
>>
>>70400164
If he predicts and/or expects but unable to prevent it, he is a cuck.
>>
>>70401038
He needs to know or nope to he needs to know?
Why are you SO FUCKING FUCKTARDED ILLITERATE INCOMPETENT FUCKTARD FUCKTARDED to make TWO FUCKING UNCLEAR posts in a fucking row you absolute FUCK?

To answer the OP it depends. If he knows then he's a cuck. If he doesn't *know* but dates the type of woman who doesn't act committed to him and who one would be reasonable to suspect of cheating then he's also a cuck. If she seems committed and he doesn't realize she's not then he's not a cuck.
>>
>>70401860
What if a woman breaks another of the ten commandments? What if she becomes a murderer? Then is it okay to divorce her?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.