[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a Jewish born man converted to Christianity, married a Christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1593x1347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1593x1347
If a Jewish born man converted to Christianity, married a Christian woman, raised his kids Christian, and voted trump, would you guys still hate him?
>>
File: shahgeert.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
shahgeert.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>70399753
does he eat pork?
>>
>>70399753
IF a man married a Jewish women had children with her and voted Trump would you still hate him?
>>
I wouldn't.
But anti-semitism is based on the idea that Jews have highly individualist genes compared to Aryan genes which have 'altruistic' genes.

Its based on evolution.

In nature there is a type of squirrel that barks when it sees a predator. The nearby squirrels hear the bark and know to hide. The squirrel who barked however gives way his position and will likely be caught by the predator. The theory holds that aryans have this type of genetic profile that isn't rpesent among other races.

The 'cheater' or the semitic genes are individualistic. The cheating squirrel will join a community of altruistic squirrels. he gets all the advantages of the altruistic squarrels genes. If one of them sees a predator it will bark and the 'cheating' squirrel will hide. However, if the cheating squirrel sees the predator he does not bark and instead hides leaving his squirrel friends to get eaten. This is the trait that semitic races have.

Its not about religion. The semites join aryan racial communities and take advantage of them to get power and wealth for themselves but ultimately these communities are destroyed in the long run. AKA the USSR.

The first soviet congress was 80% jews. They had power and wealth but the country was destroyed and thousands upon thousands died in the economic catastrophie, violence, and famines that came with it.
>>
no. /pol/ has too many enemies to be picky.
>>
A jew is a jew no matter what disguise it wears. Fuck em.
>>
File: 1455311611771.gif (53 KB, 132x140) Image search: [Google]
1455311611771.gif
53 KB, 132x140
>>70399753
Yes, because believing in Abrahamic religions is literally worshiping Osiris(God), Horus(Jesus), and Isis(Virgin Mary). It's the same fucking gods but with different names, just like Catholicism turned all Greek mythology deities into the "Saints".
>>
nope
>>
>>70400480

>trinity
technically, it's a version of the early capitoline triad, Jupiter, Mars and Hera, Roman gods being the ones jews replaced with in their own syncretic apotheosis.
>>
>>70399753
>would you guys still hate him?

perhpas.

but you know who would really despise him? his fellow jews.
nothing triggers those more than one of their own turning to the light. no "right to aliyah" for him anymore.
>>
>crypto-jew
>>
>>70399753
>free person doing what he's allowed to in a free country
these are the questions the scholars just can't fucking answer
>>
>>70399753

Christians wouldn't, because they are dumb cucks.

Jew is in the DNA.

Not that any Jew-for-Jesus isn't just running a con game to get paid and keep Evangelicals philosemitic anyway.
>>
I ask because I am Jewish by heritage but am basically white supremisist as far as my political ideologies go. I have light eyes and don't really look Jewish. My sister has blonde hair, blue eyes and basically looks like a Swedish model. My whole family hates liberalism and supports trump. We don't fit in at all with other Jews, politically speaking. We do have Jewish friends that we don't speak politics with, you can imagine why.

Anyway as far as these Jewish genetics go, I'm not buying it. Even if true, which it might be, there must be outliers such as myself. Most blacks are dumb as shit but then again there are some genius blacks who don't fit the stereotype.
>>
>>70399753
I wouldn't trust him because he clearly has gone out of his way to appease a specific group of people.
>>
>>70399753

meh. The trick with jews is that a new jew only comes out of a jewish vagina. So if he marries a non jew he can't produce jews anymore.

However if a non jew marries a jewess, then all those kids are jews.

Hilariously enough this is all according to jews.
>>
>>70399753
Which is better? To be born good or overcome one's evil nature through great effort?
>>
>>70401563
Not trying to appease anyone. Liberalism is literally destroying our society.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.