[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
red pilled me about cancer, HIV donation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: cancer.jpg (14 KB, 350x281) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
14 KB, 350x281
red pilled me about cancer, HIV donation
>>
cancer is a constellation that looks like a crab but in reality cancer cells look nothing like crabs.

theres more than 1 constellation in the sky though and for some reason its pretty weird that only cancer is a disease yet no one can contract ursa major or contract libra its really bizaare
>>
1/3 of people will get cancer.

It's a failure of the auto immune system to kill damaged cells.

At the other end you get auto immune illnesses when the body tries to kill parts of the body off that don't need to be killed.

Some cancer is little more fatal than a stubbed toe, other cancer is a bike through Detroit.
>>
>>70398974
>>70398376

how about the donation guys? don't you think all that donation would be wasted on curing a natural cause illness such as these?
>>
>>70399972
Oh you mean giving money to cure AIDS not donating HIV...

Fuck donations. I never give money for anything.
>>
Curing different forms of cancer and researching HIV treatments are noble causes. The red pill is when you find out how much the well-known organizations spend on promoting themselves, paying their executives, and crushing smaller competing charities, and how little they spend on the medicine.
>>
>>70398239

Wait, is his dick saying cancer?

Does his dick have cancer?

What is there a black speech bubble coming from his dick?
>>
>>70401439
hahahahaha
>>
>>70401263
The big pharmaceuticals in the US spend more on advertising than they do on R&D.

You can actually check that claim if you look at their balance sheet reporting that all publicly traded companies must post, for free online.
>>
>>70398239
I think we could cure cancer already. It shouldn't be a big deal, but those big cancer treatment centers would lose a lot of money.

All you have to do is get rid of the CD47 that stem (which can be cancer cells) cells have, which tell the immune system not to attack it. Also, you can tell what cancer you have through a simple blood test. But again, nothing is profitable, so this research won't be implemented for a long time.

Now, autoimmune disorders, I am not all caught up on. The only disorder I know they can fix for certain is type 1 diabetes. I wouldn't make any donations though, unless I knew for certain that the money was actually going to research.
>>
>>70403036
That's retarded. Any company that finds a cure will be set for the next 100 years. The company that cured cancer. Their marketing is set forever. Think of the free publicity. Get the fuck off with your conspiracy crap.
>>
>>70403036
>implying cancer isn't already curable
>implying the jews aren't using the medicine for themselves while not letting the public from knowing.
>>
>>70403195
If anything, I think it will be bogged down by the government. Gotta make sure it is all regulated. And I don't know, a whole lot of oncologists and surgeons might be out of a job. Places like MD Anderson wouldn't receive nearly the amount of funding they get. People are too nearsighted, I wouldn't be surprised.
We have the ability and technology to end all cases of cerebral palsy. But we don't. We have the ability to grow hearts and all sorts of organs, so people wouldn't have to die on the waiting list (and these would be considered their own organs, so no rejection). But we don't. We even theoretically know how to achieve immortality. But we don't play around with that.
>>
>>70403677
Cure a disease. People live long enough to catch another disease. Cure that disease. The problem is people pour billions into rapefugees and niggers and not enough in medicine my American friend.
>>
>>70404165
Feels bad man. We could be so much further along in healthcare and science if we didn't hold ourselves back with stupid shit like being the heroes to third world scum, or sitting around and making things less inefficient for the sake of "Muh diversity."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.