[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked is he Amerifats? I want him to win but what are the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11
File: file.png (247 KB, 359x470) Image search: [Google]
file.png
247 KB, 359x470
How fucked is he Amerifats?

I want him to win but what are the chances looking like?
>>
>>70397082
He's still the favorite for the gop nomination. After that, who fuckin knows.
>>
File: frozen-man.jpg (6 KB, 326x217) Image search: [Google]
frozen-man.jpg
6 KB, 326x217
That my friend is going to be my 45th president! TRUMP TRAIN! ALL ABOARDDDDDDDDDD!
>>
File: 1122123334454.png (41 KB, 852x918) Image search: [Google]
1122123334454.png
41 KB, 852x918
There's going to be some fun times in Cleveland (where the Republican national convention is being held this election season). Anti-Trump faggots have said they'll try to instigate riots if Trump is chosen and pro-Trump citizens will be ready to fuck Neocon shit up if they steal the nomination from him.

Make sure you have popcorn ready in July.
>>
Can someone explain to an Aussie shitposter how the nomination works at this point?

I've heard that he needs 1237 delegates to secure his position but Rato has less than him anyway?

Will the GOP establishment just fuck him and give it to Cruz if he doesn't meet the bullshit handicap?
>>
>>70397082

Not good OP. He's going against four decades of libtard intertia that was gravity +10 this decade.

If there was ever a legit refugee crises, it will be after this election and brexit fails.

Plz be there for us. We will need you more than ever.
>>
>>70397082
Zero
>>
>>70397372
Yes, in a nutshell its (Trump v.s Cruz) vs The Establishment. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Cruz was a part of the elite as well.
>>
>>70397372
They can give it to whoever they want, like Paul Ryan
>>
>>70397528
I cant wait when they ditch Cruz for a better cocksucker like Ryan

Watch the Cruzbots do a 180 and start singing a whole new tune
>>
File: trumpystuff.jpg (76 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
trumpystuff.jpg
76 KB, 620x412
American politics is comedy
>>
>>70397082
Not At All

baka desu senpai
>>
>>70397082
It's not looking good unfourtunatly. They won't let us vote in who we want to.

Even if he won all the delegates he needed to get the nomination, which he won't, the GOP wouldn't let him have it and they'd just change the rules and put some puppet in his place. If they decided to let him have the nomination instead of robbing him of it (which would cause mass departure of people from the GOP), the GOP would work with the dems to get Hillary or Sanders elected.

Even IF Trump was elected in the popular vote, the electoral college would vote in the dem candidate. Or they would just hack the voting machines or some shit.

We are not truly free to chose our leaders in the US.
>>
>>70397082
Has no chance to get 1237
All of his SC delegates are unbound now
Ted Cruz is guaranteed to win on second ballot due to total lack of organization

He won't even be vice-president
>>
File: hesgoingtomakeisraelgreatagain.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hesgoingtomakeisraelgreatagain.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>70397082
>>
>>70397372

If he doesn't get 1237 he doesn't win the first round and some delegates are freed up to vote for whoever. Cruz, Trump, and the establishment are all trying to woo delegates. People assume the establishment will pool together and steal it but looking at the way things have gone so far they might not even have that power.
>>
>>70397879
>All of his SC delegates are unbound now
What allows bound delegates to become unbound?
>>
You're going to get two terms of Hillary if the republicans can't get it together by 2020
>>
>>70397513
Cruz is being used like the cheap hookers he's so fond of.
The establishment is using him as the anti-Trump candidate to deny Trump the delegates required to win the outright majority, and then when the conventions goes past the first ballot both of their delegates will coalesce behind some establishment pick, like Kasich.
>>
>>70397082
dont listen to these "he has no chance" faggots.

He has plenty of chance to get to the 1237 mark although it is an uphill battle. Seriously though, its been a vertical climb the entire way and hes still winning.
>>
>>70398007
He broke SC's primary ballot pledge when he told Anderson Cooper he would not abide by the agreement he made to support the GOP nominee.
>>
>>70397082
There's no real way to tell.

This is quite literally Schrodinger's election. Nothing is certain until it happens.
>>
>>70397964
Judaism is inherited by the mother. His grandchild isn't Jewish.

Maybe if more Jewish men bred with gentile women then there would be less Jews in the future
>>
There's just as much a chance that he wins as there is that it goes to a contested convention. He basically needs to win Indiana, California, Washington, Oregon, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Connecticut and do well there. The first 5 he's leading slightly in and the last 5 he will definitely win.
>>
>>70397775
Verily. And they probably would prefer a loss, the fraud jew cloistered jew internationalist cucks. Even if he won, it would only be temporary setback, Hollyjews and Public Goy-djucation will continue regardless. Reaping the whirlwind of cucked Britfag jewry centuries in the making.
>>
>>70397082
He will be the hop nom. The hard part will be the general. He has to sway Ohio Florida and New York to win the general. If he can pull that of he wins if not Hillary is our next president.
>>
>>70397082
Watch this grasping at straws video and you tell me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md4m7xoRF2I&feature=youtu.be&a
>>
Some talk up here is that if the republicans loose this race that it may start the rights demise in the states....same has been said for our situation here, what's an American have to say?
>>
File: 1424629774854.jpg (67 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1424629774854.jpg
67 KB, 722x349
OK, so from what I'm hearing if he doesn't get the magic 1237 it doesn't matter how close he gets or how much more he gets than Cruz he's still fucked?

Damn that's a fucked up system. Will it ruin the GOP for good? He'll run independant and split the vote. Or a good portion of their base will just be infuriated that they played this bullshit unfairly. But I guess the base will be just as pissed if he gets the nom.

So either way the GOP is fucked and there's going to be another 4 years of Democrat president right?

Jesus Christ...
>>
>>70398194
I meant to say gop nom
>>
>>70398219
I don't think the Republican party will survive this election unless Trump is the nominee. If it falls apart, I'm sure something will take its place. Nobody knows what's going to happen.

>>70398267
He can get 1236 and still not win outright. I don't think he can actually win a contested convention.
>>
File: immfff.png (141 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
immfff.png
141 KB, 375x523
>>70398267

We're all fucked regardless of trump winning or losing. Time to accept that. Trump can't stop the Banking Cabal, the Military Industrial Complex, the NSA, the Jubilee Year, or anyone else.

It's over. It really does not fucking matter at all, and our collective indifference shows our fate.
>>
>>70398343
Ok so what is the contested/brokered convention?

Does he have to debate Ryan/Cruz? Is there more voting? Or is the nomination entirely in the hands of the establishment?
>>
>>70398497
Contested convention is when no candidate reaches a majority of delegates on the first ballot (1,237 delegates). The delegates are won from the states usually, with most being bound to the winner of their state and some delegates being unbound at the beginning and free to chose who they want to support.

After the first ballot fails, the bound delegates become unbound and all 2400+ delegates can choose whomever they want. They keep having votes until someone is selected. There's no debate to my knowledge. I think Ryan would undoubtedly be chosen if it goes to a contested convention.
>>
>>70398634
And the delegates will undoubtedly be establishment shills right?
>>
>>70398896
:^)
>>
File: Young-in Trump.jpg (30 KB, 480x614) Image search: [Google]
Young-in Trump.jpg
30 KB, 480x614
The GOP itself doesn't want him in so if he doesn't get the 1237 delegates then he's not getting the nomination. But if he does get it he's going to win. I'd give him about an 85% chance of getting the Presidency. Can't Stump the Trump
>>
>>70398634
Kasich seems more likely to me.
>>
>>70398999
85% ?? Even for a rigged election those are high numbers
>>
>>70399199
no way that guy has a fucking puppet mouth
>>
>>70398166
Except that's not how genetics works...

Genes don't care if they come from the father or the mother so I hate to have to be the one to break the news to you but yes, Trump's grandkids are Jews.
>>
File: rubio_trump-620x412.jpg (59 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
rubio_trump-620x412.jpg
59 KB, 620x412
>>70397082

He's on track to roll into Cleveland with about 1100 delegates. Rubio already resigned his Senate seat and has no future in politics, but is making every effort to hold on to his 172 delegates, so he'll probably pull a Christie and join for a Trump / Rubio ticket.

Screencap this. Trump / Rubio 2016.
>>
our system of voting is so fucked tbqh
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
He's not fucked.

America is.

Truth.
>>
>>70399409
>>70398166

I hate to have to tell you both but Judaism is not genetics. Judaism only passes on in the form of mental illness. In what way can somebody be genetically Jewish?

This has always bugged me that people believe this myth.
>>
>>70397632
LOL holy shit this is coming from a Canadian I hope you got a VPN just to make this joke otherwise you're pathetically lost
>>
File: lando colt 45.jpg (92 KB, 584x469) Image search: [Google]
lando colt 45.jpg
92 KB, 584x469
>>70397271
this nigga looks like Lando
>>
Hard to say without any real confrontation between him and Shrillary.

He'll have great chances if the Jewish Bolshevik decides to run independently, tho.
>>
>>70400173
It ain't a myth. People from the Kingdom of David fled the middle east after getting thrown out and settled all over the world, including Europe where they interbred with the population.

What about that fact do you not understand?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.