[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California City Gives Gangsters Money, All-Expense-Paid Trips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: liberal cancer.png (925 KB, 944x931) Image search: [Google]
liberal cancer.png
925 KB, 944x931
What the fuck is happening?
These guys get paid $1300 in taxpayer funds to act like normal civilized people.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/dangerous-california-city-young-men-money-expense-paid/story?id=38190781&nwltr=abcn_fb
>>
how much would they cost per month in prison?
>>
>>70397129
5K.
>>
>>70396716
fuck this im moving to sweden
>>
Not even mad.
>>
>>70397129

More than just executing them after a swift and speedy trial.
>>
>>70397192
I guess it's cheaper with this method
>>
$1300 as opposed to the costs caused by further criminal activity and paying to keep them in prison
>>
>>70396716
>$1300 in taxpayer funds
My guess, it's private grant money.
>>
>>70396716
Being black is a racket.
>>
File: 1422943297776.jpg (91 KB, 332x230) Image search: [Google]
1422943297776.jpg
91 KB, 332x230
>19 and already saw 2 brothers and 5 friends die
wtf?
>>
>>70397129
oh shit

this is actually genius

we could give them all free $1500 "vacations" to africa and just leave them there
>>
>>70397778
Lol welcome to Richmond. Oakland/Stockton/Los Angeles, shits crazy in those cities. My brother was shot 3x (and lived) by some dindu who never got caught
>>
>>70397192
well i'm cool with it

i think a solution to this is for every kid in america to get a 2 week all expense paid vacation to anywhere on earth after graduating high school.

that way kids who grow up in hellholes like this will see what it's like to live somewhere nice and have real money and they'll also have incentive to graduate high school.
>>
A bullet to the back of the nigger's head would be a hell of a lot cheaper
>>
>>70396716
>pay blacks to be in temporary truce
>more blacks survive to procreate
fast forward 12 years into the future
>next generation of gun totting hoodlums
>now have to pay even more black people to not shoot one another
>>
>>70396716
To be clear, this is Richmond, CA, not California City, CA. This is what passes for journalism?!
>>
>>70398088
>tfw there were 30 murders last YEAR where I live, and people were concerned about how high it was
>>
>>70398388
>>70398088
I lived in Richmond for a year. I don't know if it's true on paper, but it sure as hell seemed worse than Oakland. Far worse. Fuck that place. Just waking up and going to the BART every morning you knew you'd be dealing with aggressive dindus. Hell, even just going to the grocery store, or anywhere for that matter.
>>
They did something similar in Kenya I think, giving like $1000 to poor people so they afford medicine, send their kids to school, start businesses, it worked but only cause they were in a small village. I doubt it would work in larger city like Richmond, there's just too many people and too close to other cities
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.