[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we take a moment to discuss the biggest elephant in the room?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 190x190
Can we take a moment to discuss the biggest elephant in the room?

>extremely important, but potentially the most severe intellectual taboo in America:

There is clearly a biological aspect to black crime, and black poverty. If we allow ourselves to acknowledge or just consider the possibility of this "biological aspect," the science/psychology communities will no longer be afraid to study it.

If we can study it, we can begin to help the black community overcome it.

This would fundamentally change America for the better, and would help bring prosperity to the black community. There is NO SHAME in being born less capable and more violent, but if we can talk about it, we can overcome it.
>>
>>70396701
That's racist. allow me to explain with maximum amounts of Hysteria.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 685x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 685x567
>>70396701
>>
Well no shit. But all we're ever going to get is "DAS RASIST".

EQUALITY is just a meme.
>>
OP, show me your biology degree, then I'll start listening.
>>
>>70398139

It's in the room with the bigger jpgs.
>>
It's obvious that physical differences exist between peoples of different geographic origin. Nobody except the pulsating gobbets of ambulatory rendered lard on tumblr dispute that. What's being argued is whether "race" divisions apply to most aspects of life that aren't physical or medical.
Supposing that there are psychological/behavioral differences between races that are attributed to genetics alone, they would be qualitative and not quantitative, so it would be a dumb idea to think you can deduce the reasons for differing histories of the human species and the workings of the human brain by looking at a simple number. It's just as dumb to claim immediately that said differences are of the type and magnitude that would just happen to favor or mandate eugenics/segregation/genocide. Assuming these differences exist, the complexity of the human genome and the further complexity of human behavior would certainly not depend on the differences as the deciding factor.
>tl;dr things are oversimplified
>>
>>70398278
Their JPEGs are printed out for easier scanning.
>>
>>70398139

Vain appeal to authority.

But, would you even agree with James Watson, the legendary father of molecular biology?

> "All our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really"

How about the consensus of psychometricians? The heritability coefficient and predictive power of IQ?

How about the obvious statement that human beings exposed to differing environments for more than 10,000 years would have differing properties of the most expensive and important organ in the human body?
>>
>races
>not saying species
>>
>>70398934
We have successful hybrids so you have subspecies at best

OP the only logical solution if we admit biological disposition being the main factor towards societal damage is to purge them from the population. The final solution.

Although I believe a great deal is cultural and environmental. I wonder how big black amygdalas are. Maybe we can stimulate amygdala activity with a drug or something so they'll feel more guilt/remorse and hopefully act more "moral"
>>
>>70399424

Activity in the amygdala is associated with flight-or-flight response. :U :D

Species is not a concrete definition anyway. Many "species" hybridize. In the Linnaeus days of taxonomy barriers to reproduction were pretty much it, but now we know it's much more nuanced. Many systems have their own criteria for species dileniation -- 16S rRNA in viruses, bacterial replication start sequences, well-conserved mtDNA sections in insects, some animals are still grouped by phenotype. What gives.

Also, besides the "final solution" meme, isnt it clear that the solution is to stop the petri dish of dysgenics, the welfare state? Stop artifically inflating the sexual market value of underachievers? How about this: felony criminal record, forced sterilization. IQ < 90, forced sterilization. Forget the final solution. Our population will absorb all others through gene-death.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.