[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Maher Live thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1459915191456.jpg (978 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1459915191456.jpg
978 KB, 1500x1001
Anyone watching this guy tonight? Meant to make this thread earlier but just got home. 20 minutes in (in Mountain time, anyway).

Anyone feel like watching with some other /pol/acks?
>>
>>70396508
Fuck, wrong pic.

Anyway, some Trump guy is on the panel holding his own.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 253x199
>>70396677
>>
Maybe it's just because his only competition is the guy who wrote World War Z and the chick that played Predator, but the Trump guy is smoking these fools.
>>
Meh, guess I'm on my own. Reminds me of my sex life. Fuck you guys.
>>
HOLY FUCK MAHER IS DEFENDING LEWENDOWSKI!!
>>
Hell yeah I'm going to watch!
>>
>>70396677
It was incredibly frustrating. He'd make a point using actual logic and Mammy would just go "BUT IT'S SO HARD FOR BLACKS", Bill would basically go "yeah but have you considered that Trump is dumb", that one faggot could only speak in smarmy liberal soundbites like he was fishing to be used in some kind of next-morning clip. Then Kathy Griffin would come on and make ultra-pedantic "ACTUALLY THE SKY IS NOT ALWAYS BLUE" style arguments and then continue squawking to the point where Maher would have to shut her up.

At least he called that Michelle Fields shit for what it was though.
>>
>>70397573
>LEWENDOWSKI

Clip: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/maher-lewandowski-outrage-just-stupidity-fields-clearly-exaggerated/
>>
>>70397957
Samefag but Maher spending 5 minutes going "REPUBLICANS YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE JUST FUCKING QUIT" was retarded. Also reminds me of something he does that I hate: fish for laughs. There was one instance where he made what he obviously thought was a good joke, the crowd didn't bite so he does a little mugging and the crowd half-heartedly laughs. He does that shit all the fucking time, making a joke and then pausing expectantly and basically going "please clap" if he doesn't get the wanted reaction. It's so fucking hacky.
>>
>>70398198
I like the guy, but that always bugs the shit out of me too.

He'll make a lackluster joke and intimate that no one laughed because it was too 'edgy' or 'smart' for the audience to appreciate. The fact that his joke just wasn't all that amusing never seens to occur to him.

Anyway, show starting on West Coast now if anyone cares.
>>
>>70398198
>>70397957
Unconditional support is one of the things that keep propagating the two-party system that keeps this nation locked in a contentious gridlock.

It hurts me knowing that the greatest nation on this earth has devolved to the point it has.
>>
File: 0EbZIfC.jpg (194 KB, 1102x2118) Image search: [Google]
0EbZIfC.jpg
194 KB, 1102x2118
>>70397957
Gotta love the "Trump is dumb" meme. Because running a multi-billion dollar global corporation with hundreds of subsidiaries and five star hotels is something a stupid person can do. Look at a list of the global billionaires. The one thing that none of them are is stupid.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.