[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Global warming was created by the Chinese in order to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1460168023635.jpg (59 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
1460168023635.jpg
59 KB, 580x435
Just shut the fuck up or we won't win with plebs in the general, you stupid Fuck!

Rant over, I feel like he's making this shit a lot harder than it has to be. He keeps this garbage up and Hilary will sweep the General easily. We need to draw in millennials and college grads, not scare them away goddamn it.

>Women should get punished for having abortions.

Good game.
>>
most americans don't care about global warming
>>
>>70395629
To be perfectly fair, Global Warming shills are really bad at proving evidence of their claims.
They try to explain to you the greenhouse phenomenon, which we all know is a thing.

That is however, irrelevant if they cannot provide any verifiable facts about CO2 and it's superior capability to convert solar radiation to heat.

I don't really care much about Global Warming, but if they give me this information, I'll believe them.
>>
>>70396973
CO2 levels have been rising for a while. It's now over 400 ppm. If it gets past 500, we all die.
>>
>>70396973
>Convert Solar radiation to heat
That or it's superior ability to insulate heat or reflect radiation as a gas.
>>
>>70397033
Can you give me evidence to back that claim?
>>
>>70395629
isn't china destroying their country with rampant industrialism and shit environmental policies
>>
>>70397193
Passing the 400 mark reminds me that we are on an inexorable march to 450 ppm and much higher levels. These were the targets for 'stabilization' suggested not too long ago. The world is quickening the rate of accumulation of CO2, and has shown no signs of slowing this down. It should be a psychological tripwire for everyone.

– Dr. Isaiah Goldberg

Global Change & Energy Program Manager; Project Scientist, Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2 satellite mission - NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
>>
>>70395629

Beating around the bush, and holding back "non-PC" opinions has worked so well for the past 30 years hasn't it?

We're a Republic. It's time to go all in, and take back our country, or fail horribly and let humanity choose its own fate.
>>
>>70397783
>Goldberg
I had to say it. Also he doesn't mention that we all die at 501 ppm.
>>
>>70395629
>someone does something illegal
>shouldn't be punished because they're a woman
I thought liberals wanted gender equality
>>
>>70395629
This desu. I like his ideas but he sometimes goes full conservative
>>
>>70398016
The name was made up, but the quote is real. I renamed the scientist
>>
>>70399340
That seems counterproductive. you may as well have just made up the entire quote
>>
He has a point.

Does anyone really expect China/Brazil/India to stop burning coal because the UN thinks its naughty?

They will not transition to nuclear power either because third worlders cannot maintain a nuclear reactor.

All global warming accords will do is handicap the West and lower our standard of living even faster.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.