[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it every females main priority to dress as much of a slut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Why is it every females main priority to dress as much of a slut as you can to school
>>
>>70395149
So they can attract a boyfriend, drop out of school, and have him support her. Or at least impregnate her so the government will support her.
>>
>>70395149
Kek. Back in my high school, they were only strict on girl's tank tops. Their actual asses could be showing and they wouldn't do anything. About halfway through high school though, they started giving up on it all and there was girls wearing shirts that were basically just bras and tight fucking skirts with no underwear lol
>>
Because white cucks gave women "rights" to do this bullshit
>>
>>70395149
she looks like she's 40, that's pretty funny.
>>
>being told not to show your bra strap is sexualization

???
>>
>>70396395

Women logic. At least the blacks have an excuse, they have weaker brains.
>>
>>70396169
Those stupid Founding Fathers and their dumb "Constitution".
>>
>>70395149
Is that girl really <18? She looks 35
>>
Wait, do American schools not wear uniforms?
>>
>>70396395
Can confirm, went to a Catholic high school, this shit was the norm.
>>
>>70395149
WTF is this girls parents doing. She should be caned by the teacher and called a dumb whore. The parents should be so embarrassed they consider moving towns.
>>
>>70396568
some kids are ugly
>>
>>70396169

The white males of past generations were too benevolent for their own good.

They assumed that women and minorities had the same levels of empathy, impulse control, modesty, and ability to allocate resources as they did.

The last 80 years is a case study in how they most certainly did not.

It's almost like the previous social structures, which had evolved over centuries and had white men at the top, were like that for a legitimate reason.
>>
File: frog_0.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
frog_0.png
11 KB, 420x420
>>70396511
>mfw the founding fathers never gave any rights to women

c u c k s
u
c
k
s
>>
>>70396659

I like the way you think. But the western world is too far gone at this point. Most women are incredibly sexually degenerate and it's the worst it's ever been in history. No class, no morals, just degeneracy.
>>
>>70396568
18 year old here.

Most girls looked like this in high school. Some even looked like this in Jr. High as well.

Though most dressed pretty reasonably and everyone was chill.
>>
>>70396748

Don't project your own positive qualities onto others, gentlemen. Everybody other than you is a lazy, stupid bag of dogshit until they prove otherwise.
>>
>>70396748
That includes you too, cuck.

You're a cuck and your dad is a cuck and your grandpa was a cuck. The cuck family.
>>
>>70395149

The actual reason dress codes exist basically everywhere is so that women don't get into stupid competitions with each other over them. Counselors are sick of "her clothes are more expensive than mine and now I'm saaaad" and nonsense like that. It's not for the boys "gaze" that they do it, it's that women will try to out-slut each other to be seen as the most attractive.
>>
>>70396748
>The last 80 years is a case study in how they most certainly did not.

Crime is lower and living standards are higher than they've ever been, on what metric are you talking here, other than your emotional attachment and nostalgia for an era you never knew?
>>
>>70395553
Woah bro you're so fucking radical man like bruhhhhh you're so cool bruh
>>
>>70395149
i just met some family friend. girl was brilliant, AP classes, worrying about college, espoused right wing views. but she dressed in booty shorts and a tank to with a push u bra. am i the only one who is turned off from women dressing like slatterns?
>>
>>70396990
Stfu retard
>>
>>70397146
You should probably just come out of the closet. Bring Tom Cruise with you.
>>
>>70396748
Are you not fucking tired typing the same fucking story about how you fucked it all up. Pathetic. Do something with it.
>>
>>70396802
Really? Where does it say that the Constitution gives anybody any rights?

No, the Founders said those rights were inherent. The enumeration of rights did not take away any rights we already have.
>>
>>70397207
Nice proxy sheep shagger
>>
>>70397991
The Constitution never says shit about women getting to vote or anything until like 1920.
>>
>>70395149
>Why is it every females main priority to dress as much of a slut as you can to school

Because most women have nothing of value to offer the world other than selling their sex.

It's sad but true. For every one intelligent woman you find there are literally thousands of vacuous idiot females whose only achievement in life will be spreading their legs.
>>
>>70395149
Here's something you /pol/ fedora wearing neckbeards probably knows all too well but your appearance and beauty mean everything in the world. Do you remember the normal people?

You don't, it's the 10./10 cutie you remember. It's the Chad Thundercock you remember. Not the wallflower X or backgroundguy Y.
>>
>>70395149
Do these dumb bitches realize that boys have dress codes too? I couldn't walk around with my pants sagging off my ass or with a basketball jersey in highschool but the dress rules had nothing to do with being "sexualized". I don't know where they got the idea that dress codes exist because girls may distract boys with their outfits. Dress codes for men and women are part of life.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.