[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 533x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 533x528
Is this true?
>>
Angsty nigress thinks she should be respected for smoking weed and skipping school
>>
>>70394490
depends, upon first encounter the youngling should be the first to be respectful and then the adult reciprocates.

if the adult continues to be a cunt then yeah she's right
>>
You earn respect. Has she earned anything in her life? Excluding herpes.
>>
>>70394490
I respect everyone until they give me a reason otherwise.

But I also am not a subhuman nigger and can ignore monkeys when they try to trigger me in public by acting rude.

>inb4 maturity and confrontation avoidance outside of self-defense is considered beta
>>
>>70396376
Agreed. Listen to your Superiors for the sake of keeping shit organized and controlled. But in the end respect is earned not demanded.
>>
No, you should always agree with someone older and in a position of higher power than you no matter what.
>>
File: 1460151204079.png (143 KB, 1351x545) Image search: [Google]
1460151204079.png
143 KB, 1351x545
Wouldn't doubt it. Black women can and will spout the stupidest shit imaginable.
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563 KB, 569x802
You should respect everyone but that doesn't mean you have to be nice to everyone
>>
>>70394490
You're not obligated to respect anyone. Respect is earned, motherfucker.
>>
>>70394490
Why do people constantly think respecting and liking someone is the same thing?
>>
Is she fucking 12? Does she actually have a problem with this?
>>
>>70396720
Gay is a great sympathy card for liberal areas
>>
File: the_radio_crackered.png (318 KB, 730x698) Image search: [Google]
the_radio_crackered.png
318 KB, 730x698
>>70394490
Only applies between adults.

Adults are obligated to know better.

Children are obligated to do what they're told because they cannot legally make decisions for themselves.

The Golden Rule is perfect, but people are not.
>>
>>70396844
Usually kids who post shit like this just had a run-in with an adult asking them to do something they didn't want to do.

>I can't believe my teacher told me to get off my phone in class. UGH!
>My mom deserves no respect, she told me I couldn't go out with my friends!

They usually just regurgitate this stuff after seeing it floating around the internet then use it in the wrong context.
>>
>>70394490
Just be as nice as you can be to someone the first time you meet them. Afterwards, treat them how they treat you.
>>
>>70396376
I also agree, and that first point is a fine line that has to be tread. These little assholes treat everyone as shit and then use everyone else's reaction to their terrible behavior as justification for their terrible behavior.
>>
>>70396991
this.
>>
>>70394490

>black woman
>respect

These things don't go together.
>>
Let me provide an example for you guys, portraying what see actually means.

>16
>Go out to party
>Get drunk and have sex
>come home drunk
>find out pregnant
>woopsies
>Parents pissed
>Fuck you guys its (current year)
>>
>>70394490
While it's true, people often times mistaken common decency with respect.
>>
>>70396800
Respect is assumed; disrespect is earned. Society works better when you don't assume everyone is an asshole.
>>
>>70394490
I fucking hate the way they talk to each other on tumblr
>>
>>70397112
>entitled millennial detected
>>
Difference between respect and courtesy
>>
>>70396957
Yeah thats what I fucking figured.
>>
>>70394490
well you've to at least take the initiative, if you're not being shit but they treat you like shit, then fuck them.
>>
>>70394490
What drives me fucking nuts, is I bet these kids parents, do everything they can for them, provide, treat them with love, and all they do is shit in their face.

Meanwhile how I grew up, I would have electrical cords whipped across my back just for having the kitchen light on to do homework cause "you little fucking brat I gotta fucking sleep pile of fucking shit go to your room dont ever come out"

My room was essentially a cot on the floor with a door slammed up against it, the fucking closet.
>>
>>70394490
Niggers care so much about respect kne minute then shitting on the sidewalk the next. Wtf?!
>>
File: 1459801679346.gif (1 MB, 430x360) Image search: [Google]
1459801679346.gif
1 MB, 430x360
Strange thing is it depends. Wisdom comes from age, however you need knowledge to nurture that wisdom. So if I was 22 and I ran into an incredibly stupid, insufferable, and overall vitriolic person who is 40 - 50 why should I respect them?
>>
>>70397112
No. For me at least, people have to win my respect. I'm polite to everyone who's not an asshole but that doesn't warrant any reason that I should respect someone who hasn't done anything to.earn it.
>>
>>70394490
niggers never feel obligated to act respectful to anyone, one of the reasons so many of them are in jail.
>>
>>70394490
Who gives a shit.
What is of note is how the comments are like a little pep-rally (thats what you call it right Americans?)
> Vacuous rallying against "the other team"
> Interesting too how Trudeau is like a vacuous miss world contestant trying to be all of the entries.
>>
>>70394490
I do agree that she is a little shit. Kids don't deserve respect. Mainly because most kids are either lazy or stupid. Some times a combination of both.
>>
>>70397430
>I would have electrical cords whipped across my back just for having the kitchen light on
your parents were too harsh on you
>>
>>70394490
kinda but you gotta respect authority for your own good
>>
>>70394490
Does she mean common courtesy or is this just an "I want to chimpout and not be held accountable" post? Because it smells like that.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.