[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many Jews in these two states?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Jews.jpg (67 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
Jews.jpg
67 KB, 652x367
Why are there so many Jews in these two states?
>>
New York is where Jew immigrants had their first diaspora

Florida is where the wealthy go to retire.
>>
>>70394316
They make their money in New York and retire to the beaches of Florida
>>
Jews come to NYC to operate their global businesses and then retire to Florida. Simple as that.
>>
>>70394316
They like florida for the same reason snakes like heat lamps. And they like new york so that they can see the fruits of their meddling with forced multiculturism, lowered morals and stay close to where money leaves the hands of saps and they can take it and run.
>>
>>70394316
im so tired of the j00 meem, I want to leafy kms everytyme i see the word jew on /pol/
>>
>>70394316
It's like they say, where there's sand...
>>
>>70394316
New York because of Ellis Island. Florida because Jews retire there because they have no loyalty to a home town.
>>
>>70394568
Shoo shoo CIA
>>
>>70394661
>le j00s greedy
yes we all know this everyone has known this IT WAS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE!
>>
File: favela.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
favela.jpg
151 KB, 1280x720
>>70394316
Because a shitload of Jews were expelled from Brazil back when America was a British colony and settled in New York. This formed the core of Jewry in the US.
So remember, when you see an American Jew, call him a favela monkey.
>>
>>70394316
Only North Florida is shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.