[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Americans reject the Tea Party, and the Tea Party's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: Rubio Tea Party.png (560 KB, 593x720) Image search: [Google]
Rubio Tea Party.png
560 KB, 593x720
Why did Americans reject the Tea Party, and the Tea Party's official presidential candidate Marco Rubio, the very first Tea Party senator?
>>
>>70393474
Because Americans are retarded and want Trumpo and Bernout
>>
The Tea Party is nothing more than a fascade of the Koch brother's puppeteering.

True American traditionalists do not want open borders and a mass influx of uneducated, unskilled people.
>>
>>70393474
It quickly got co-opted by the religious right which proceeded to alienate everyone but diehard evangelicals.
>>
>>70393741
Wrong. The Tea Party was a response to Obama Care.
>>
The first Tea Party event was put together by Ron Paul supporters. The Tea Party was hijacked by the GOP establishment through people like Rubio.
>>
>>70393474
>and the Tea Party's official presidential candidate Marco Rubio

Jewbio sold out to the GOPe.

He was their boy.
>>
marco rubio is a closet faggot and a political charlatan
>>
>>70393914
Wrong the Tea Party was a response to the TARP bailouts. Several years before Obamacare was even a word.
>>
>>70393474

Because Marco Rubio is a hack.
Trump is more Tea Party than him.
>>
>>70393474
Immigration. It's that simple.
>>
>>70393474
IIIIIIIIIIIT'S RUBIOOOOOOOOOOOO *SLINGS WATER*
>>
I thought El Rato was the Tea Party's mouthpiece, Lubio was always the young neocon getting groomed by the GOPe.
>>
>>70393474
Because shit has gotten really Jewish .
Republicans are letting sorors walk around freely. We want a government of action
>>
gang of 8
>>
>>70393474
AQUA SEA FOAM SHAME
>>
>Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing.
>
>Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
Some of us did not reject the tea party. I was the media that constantly bashed them because they scared them. The libs / dems that is.
And fuck rubio
>>
Because his not white enough
>>
File: tea party goes to washington.jpg (44 KB, 325x499) Image search: [Google]
tea party goes to washington.jpg
44 KB, 325x499
>>
Because Rubio's a faggot neocon.
>>
>>70393474
The tea party is so weird to me.

It's at the same time an immense libertarian movement in the GOP and a really Christian one too. Usually those things don't usually go hand in hand
>>
I don't give a fuck about these stupid ass "grassroots" movements. I'm just an ordinary American that wants the Mexicans out.
>>
>>70393474

Marco Rubio never even joined the Tea Party caucus.
>>
>>70394193
Tea Party groups poured something like $30 million into Rubio's 2010 senate campaign, and then declared victory after he won.

He's their boy. They can't just go back and erase history and pretend he's not a "real" Tea Party guy - that would be fundamentally dishonest considering the people who backed him.
>>
Rubio betrayed the Tea Party by supporting amnesty and did nothing while in office thats why.
>>
>>70393474
Because he was a lightweight.
>>
>>70394895
He did nothing he promised to do so they dropped him.

Say what you will about the Tea Party at least they know to abandon a shit candidate when they fail to do their job. Unlike the sheep who vote in the same scum over and over.
>>
tea party got astroturfed by Goldman-Sachs and JP Morgan

a bunch of slimy neocons like Palin, Cruz and Rubio drove Ron Paul out of his own sekrit club

I think Ron Paul realized that the evolution of spurned libertarians has been into nationalists, and how he sees Trump and realizes it can't be stopped and that soon China will invade Alaska, the US will annex Canada and the European Commonwealth will dissolve into quarreling, bickering nation-states
>>
>>70395946
$30 million spent and they say fuck off, gotta respect that at least.
>>
>>70396090
You made so much sense until that last paragraph.
>>
>>70394224
SUNBURN FREEZER BURN
>>
>>70393474
>>70393474
Marco ran as a teaparty candidate but voted in the senate as a neo-con.
>>
>>70396090
It just never changes
>>
>>70396090
You made my night
>>
>>70393474
Rand Paul was more representative of the Tea Party at the time, I'd argue. The Tea Party wave of 2010 was before ISIS got big and the neocons were really hurting after Iraq.
>>
File: image.png (221 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
image.png
221 KB, 529x352
Tea Party elected Rubio in part because Charlie Christs support of the dream act made him weak on immigration.

Then Rubio joins with McCain and buries a knife between the shoulder blades of the people who elected him. The fact he lost his own state means they know he's a piece of shot backstabber.
>>
>>70396090
cruz isn't a neocon.

palin and rubio were just going along with them, palin doesn't anymore.

stop using "neocon"like a daily show buzzword when you don't know what it means.
>>
>>70393474
Americans didn't reject the Tea Party.
Tea Party voters are the same low info faux-libertarian trash that are keeping Trump afloat.

There's no consistent Tea Party platform it's just a pissing contest to see who can be the poorest while also hating poor people and social programs.
>>
>>70400688
t. marxist
>>
>>70396090
>You lived long enough to play real life Fallout.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.