[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People still think Trump doesn't have a ceiling and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: trumpmagic40-1.png (26 KB, 575x828) Image search: [Google]
trumpmagic40-1.png
26 KB, 575x828
>People still think Trump doesn't have a ceiling and will somehow make everyone like him
>>
>>70393473
new york will help but yeah hes fucked, if we do go to a brokered convention however and trump isnt nominated its going to be civil war II
>>
>>70393706

Who is the civil war against though? The RNC? Liberals? Are Trump supporters just going to head to San Francisco and kill as many people as possible/
>>
I'll stand with a we'll see approach. He's taken a shit ton of votes in the south, has had a couple hiccups on some small states that barely put forth delegates to begin with, it's still possible, just not as plausible
>>
>>70394345
It will be the people against the government, the far left will side with the government so yeah basically trump supporters will go to sf and kill everyone
>>
>>70394630

It's going to come down to Indiana and California. Both are winner take all by CD so the stakes are extremely high. A small shift for or against Trump can be the difference of 100-150 delegates collectively between the two. According to the last field poll Cruz is down 7 but is making inroads in heavily Democratic districts so you may see Cruz coming away with half the delegates in CA despite losing the popular vote by a sizeable margin.
>>
>>70393706
>>70394855
The civil war will never happen because everyone is too afraid to start it.

You, just like every other supporter, will sit at home and wait for someone else to start the shooting first. And just like for the last 150 years, nothing will happen.
>>
>>70395061
the trump train is a movement though, theyll band together and the fire will rise, also I'm voting for mcafee dont call me or my wife's son a trump supporter ever again
>>
>>70395223
You have chosen wisely.

That doesn't change the fact that Trumpfags are pussies.
>>
>>70395296
high five bro
>>
If he doesn't get 1237 he's done. No way he survives a 2nd or 3rd ballot.
>>
>>70395296
There isn't a white soul in this country that wants to start a civil war.
An armed militia taking over a government building with no hostages in protest is met with shame and ridicule by the media. The media pushes this shit down people's throats so much that they begin spewing out on facebook that they're happy seeing militia men die just so they seem cool and progressive to their other pretend internet friends.
White men actually starting a civil war in America would have their memory forever shamed.
That is why a civil war will not happen in America with the current elite running the media.
>>
File: west coast choppers trump.jpg (252 KB, 1024x1558) Image search: [Google]
west coast choppers trump.jpg
252 KB, 1024x1558
>>70395061
>>70395296
trumpbros are the opposite of pussies. high test alpha males like me support trump
>>
>>70396556
I bet you never even killed someone.

Just like how Trump dodged the draft by bribing a doctor.
>>
>>70396433
Read Colin Flaherty, war is being forced on us.
>>
>>70393473
Look at the fucking trendline on that second graph. Just LOOK AT IT. There's no correlation there. Remove those two outliers on the bottom and it's almost as steep as the first graph.

Fucking 538 jews.
>>
>>70396819
yes i have killed someone, and no trump didn't dodge the draft, he simply didn't get drafted
>>
File: 5736.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
5736.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>>70397225
I think you misunderstand trendlines.

When the datapoints represent a sample from a population, trendlines are a weak statistic. But when they are derived from a census, as in this case, they are unassailable.
>>
>>70396906
Yeah, I know.
White Girl Bleed Alot
It sucks, but war is not being forced upon us.
When the situation is so one sided that you have wealthy people funding black hate groups and the media constantly insisting that white men who fight back are without honor; you don't have a war, you have genocide.
>>
File: nate silver.png (1 MB, 690x2622) Image search: [Google]
nate silver.png
1 MB, 690x2622
>>70393473
wow what a shitty chart

theres like a 4% difference from where he is to where he "needs to be"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.