[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yankees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 22
File: dixie.jpg (4 KB, 136x90) Image search: [Google]
dixie.jpg
4 KB, 136x90
If the South were to secede from the union would you be pumped? I would!
The US would loose all that intellectual & fiscal deadweight and America would get an extra little Mexico to kick around - but filled with cletus trash and niggers instead of beaners.
>>
>>70392342
>loose
kill yourself racist
>>
>>70392342

Enjoy your new liberal overlords, yankee cuck.
>>
>giving up all that valuable land

better off just eliminating all the southerners.
>>
File: 1460008775176.jpg (46 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1460008775176.jpg
46 KB, 398x409
>>70392342
>>70392342
>implying all the niggers would move north if we seceded.

> intellectual & fiscal deadweight
the only intellectual deadweight comes from the non whites. and fiscally we have some of the highest GDP states here.

yanks be butthurt
>>
We don't care that much.

But have fun gathering data for your "ingettigance" agecny.
>>
>>70392719
>>implying all the niggers wouldn't* move north if we seceded.

>>70392553
>better off just eliminating all the southerners.

and be left with a country thats sweden tier. good luck with new york and california running things
>>
>>70392342
Check population changes over the past 1-2 decades. People are seceding themselves from northern states to the more comfortable, superior Southern states. Enjoy your 100% taxation & race wars, Yankee!
>>
File: 121608.png (135 KB, 553x401) Image search: [Google]
121608.png
135 KB, 553x401
>>70392553
The US only keeps the south for bullet fodder - the Army is full of hicks and niggers.
Also, the automotive industry is moving it's plants to Mississtucky because the hicks are cheaper than Detroit niggers & Mexican child labor.
>>
>>70392342
>If the South were to secede from the union would you be pumped? I would!
Georgian here, I wouldn't. There is no guarantee that the Confederate states would be able to support themselves without the help from the North. Its bad enough that a lot of jobs are being shipped over seas but unless we invested time and man power to get the western states a part of the Confederacy we risk creating an uncomfortable nation, Also who the fuck would be our President? Also wonder how our Conservative values would change.
>>
>>70392342
Was that post supposed to make sense or... ?

As a California resident: New York and "northerners" are complete fucking dogshit compared to the South. Get fucked.
>>
File: poorest states.png (273 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
poorest states.png
273 KB, 1400x1050
>>70392719
Keep watching foxnews mongoloid, not sure if you can read a chart, but the only reason the southern states don't dominate the bottom of the list is because Puerto Rico isn't a state.
>>
>>70393538
Do you work for Ted Cruz?
>>
>>70393370
>Georgian here, I wouldn't. There is no guarantee that the Confederate states would be able to support themselves without the help from the North.

city boy probably. georgia has the GDP of the Netherlands alone. we dont need shit from the north.

>Also who the fuck would be our President? Also wonder how our Conservative values would change

a guaranteed right winger. how is this not better than our current situation? we've been getting held down by the opposing views of the north for a long time. the south and to some extent the midwest is the only reason america isnt a complete liberal country.

>>70393577
>Keep watching foxnews mongoloid

top kek dumbass yank i dont watch fawx news.

>lower income = lower quality of lyfe right?

no faggot. we have lower cost of living so that point doesnt show things in the right perspective. we have homes 5 times nicer for the same price down here

http://www.economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2011/01/comparing_us_states_countries

GDP compared to other countries by state^ texas alone matches fucking russia.
>>
File: RETARD.jpg (120 KB, 440x500) Image search: [Google]
RETARD.jpg
120 KB, 440x500
>>70394034
Hey Clet, Georgia ranks 37th poorest state.

You separatist hicks are more delusional than the North Koreans... You'd be boiling grass for food within two years.
>>
>>70394292
>Hey Clet, Georgia ranks 37th poorest state

its 10th in the US by GDP. which like i said. your graph is irrelavent because we have lower costs of living.

georgians dont "make as much money" but its because we dont have to spend the same for an equal product.

on top of all that. we have nearly 50% shitskins and still keep our economy on level with majority white states.

whats your state?
>>
>>70394691
CT
>>
>>70392342
>loose

also nice divide and conquer tactics jew-rat

I wish these threads were banned
>>
>>70394751
>northern state

figures you would just be throwing out stereotypes.

>>70394924
also nice divide and conquer tactics jew-rat

tbqh i agree with him even though he's trying to shit on the south. we'd all be happier if we split up. exception being the city cucks from places like atlanta.
>>
>>70395135
>we'd all be happier if we split up.
yeah, nah. This secession non-sense is the biggest fucking meme on this board, and it's fucking annoying as fuck, I'm tired of hearing it. It's just divide and conquer jew shit.
>>
>>70395135
>we'd all be happier if we split up
we most likely wouldn't. A lot of companies would flee and like it or not those companies and the city cucks that work for them bring in a very large amount of wealth to our state. The only bright side is that it would most likely trigger another great migration and a large number of transplants/blacks would leave for fear of the new country becoming racis. But then we'd be left with a gutted economy to put back together
>>
>>70395310
>yeah, nah. This secession non-sense is the biggest fucking meme on this board, and it's fucking annoying as fuck, I'm tired of hearing it. It's just divide and conquer jew shit.

so would leaving the EU be divide and conquer? despite the EU being a complete jew control center?

im against divide and conquer but ive been to new england and california. they are too far gone. too many liberals and too many cucks.

if we split up the south would have a solid chance at becoming a strong right wing country. not that i think it will happen. but we're talking hypothetically.
>>
>>70395572
>EU
not the same shit as the US, not even in the same fucking league.
You need to learn to stop caring about political differences, vote against the shit, fight if they try to force it, but we have lived without issue aside from one fucking time. Besides, it's dumb to believe it's a North vs South issue.
>>
get er done
>>
>>70395135
I'm just trolling you faggot. But seriously, I would love to cut ties. It would be interesting and actually might help both of our GDP's mutually. You could have Mike Huckabee as your president and burn effigies of Obama. I don't think the South would get Texas, given their druthers, size and savvy they might just declare independence and go on as the lone-star state.
>>
>>70395527
>we most likely wouldn't. A lot of companies would flee and like it or not those companies and the city cucks that work for them bring in a very large amount of wealth to our state

fuck them. they just used it to bribe our governor a few weeks ago. we have to build our own companies back up if thats the case. if it creates a temporary weakness so be it.

>The only bright side is that it would most likely trigger another great migration and a large number of transplants/blacks would leave for fear of the new country becoming racis. But then we'd be left with a gutted economy to put back together

the gutted economy would be temporary and depending on who we elect we could potentially get rid of alot of the corruption that comes from around the country. it would be far better than slowly dying out with the rest of the states.

>not the same shit as the US, not even in the same fucking league.

obviously they are not the same but thats how it used to be. you know pre civil war people identified more with their state than the "usa" right? thats how the country was founded. the EU just hasnt made it to that level yet.

>You need to learn to stop caring about political differences

why the fuck should i stop caring about politcal differences? its what decides how our country is run.

>Besides, it's dumb to believe it's a North vs South issue

yeah, im not implying it is. that doesnt mean we couldnt be separated and maintain a trade zone.

like i said before ive traveled to the north and west. they have good people but damn are they fucking brainwashed.
>>
File: sexy.jpg (62 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
sexy.jpg
62 KB, 1024x512
>>70396237
>I'm just trolling you faggot.
>But I'm actually completely serious.
>>
>>70396277
>>70395789
missed the tag

>But seriously, I would love to cut ties. It would be interesting and actually might help both of our GDP's mutually. You could have Mike Huckabee as your president and burn effigies of Obama. I don't think the South would get Texas, given their druthers, size and savvy they might just declare independence and go on as the lone-star state.

mike hukabee? dont think so. but texas would be its own. they could easily support themselves. they actually give more to the federal government than they get in return.
>>
these colors wont run
>>
>>70392342
>south decides welfare is too expensive
>gives niggers free bus ticket north

Also the trickle of businesses relocating in the South would turn into a flood
>>
>>70396413
>>70396237
did it again fucking mobile keyboard sucks ass
>>
>>70396436
kek.

all the shitskins move north. all the based whites move south. sounds good to me.
>>
Would Dixies start keeping niggers as pets again?
>>
the south will rise
>>
>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
>>
>>70396628
>Would Dixies start keeping niggers as pets again?

tbqh no. but it probably wont stop them from reversing alot of the liberal laws. niggers would flee north in droves.
>>
File: transarab.gif (901 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
transarab.gif
901 KB, 500x285
>>70396630
You better be in the service and not some habibi
>>
>>70396277
>but damn are they fucking brainwashed.
i'm glad libs are less than half the pop even in my state of MA, shit's hilarious. They are losing ground fast to independents.
>>70396436
>do that
>all whites move south
i'm ok with this
>>
>>70396804
euro-emirati, lived in the US, lived in california and texas
>>
File: dirtmonkey.jpg (13 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
dirtmonkey.jpg
13 KB, 250x237
>>70396882
How does this make you feel anon?
>>
>Sixty thousand New Yorkers sign up for 'tiny house' development: 265 square foot apartments with retractable beds attract huge wave of interest... but would you pay up to $3,000 a month for this?
>Carmel Place, a development of 55 small apartments, will open early 2016
>More than 60,000 people have applied to live in the New York properties
>Planning officials are proposing to end limit on how small homes can be

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3375975/NYC-fit-micro-apartments-housing-picture.html
>>
>>70392342
Impssoible these days since you dont have enough border crossers to fuck with votes and we would put you back in your place again. People who want to secede are a minority
>>
Weeze president now.
I haz a right to not git fiured, mah union.
Dem southnas ignant.
Weze got les crime.
Boeing thrives in the north.
We drink pop.
Whats a grit?
You r from da south so you obviously racist.
Weeeeze a melting pot and I feelz safe walkin da skreets.
>>
>>70397114
>we would put you back in your place again
Did your family fight in the Civil War?
>>
>>70397226
we drink soda
>>
>>70397068
>Jew York
top lel
>>
File: 12114.jpg (27 KB, 720x285) Image search: [Google]
12114.jpg
27 KB, 720x285
>>70397264
mine did. killed some yanks in savannah

>>70397114
> put you back in your place again

kek how many yanks you want to lose this time? we have industrialized states now.

joking aside though i'd prefer a peaceful secession if it came down to it. yanks are still white americans.
>>
>>70397601
i'd prefer if libs just fucked off so we wouldn't have to even discuss this
>>
>>70397766
I'd prefer it if christ-fags didn't push their caveman agenda. fuck the theocrats
>>
>>70396999
weird
>>
>>70397947
Like when they outlawed slavery?
>>
>>70397601
>i'd prefer a peaceful secession if it came down to it. yanks are still white americans.
I'll drink to that
>>
File: 1456107678329.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
1456107678329.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>70397947
be real anon. athiest are the only ones pushing their shit. thats coming from an athiest. i live around plenty of christians and ive never had one give a fuck that im athiest.
>>
>>70397947
*tips fedora*
>>70398077
this
>>
>>70398077
How many atheists have ever knocked on your door trying to convince you their way is right? Lay off the crack kid, it's fucking you r brains up.

I'm not an atheist, but I can see the writing on the wall. When Cruz boasts that he puts his faith above country thats just plain fucked up. The christ-fags cock-blocking planned parent-hood is fucked up.

America got really safe in the mid 90's because abortion was legalized exactly eighteen years before and those who knew they shouldn't reproduce didn't. They didn't shit out more miscreant trash to ruin our country. But this doesn't jive with who the new-life ministers push the bible so the cut their nose off to spite their face
>>
>>70398556
Atheists are pushing secular humanism over the constitution
Secular humanism is the only religion allowed in schools
>>
Daily reminder that the North were the SJWhores of the day.
>>
>>70392342
i moved down here from the northeast. i dont regret it at a ll
>>
>>70392342

We could combine with Canada and form a country bigger than the original countries.
>>
>>70398556
>How many atheists have ever knocked on your door trying to convince you their way is right? Lay off the crack kid, it's fucking you r brains up.

just because they dont knock on your door doesnt mean athiests dont try to convert chrisitians.

you know what? i have had some Mormons come knocking on my door. i simply said im not interested and they said "thank you for your time" and left.

is that really a bad thing? they believe they are helping people.

>I'm not an atheist, but I can see the writing on the wall. When Cruz boasts that he puts his faith above country thats just plain fucked up. The christ-fags cock-blocking planned parent-hood is fucked up.

dude cruz is a cunt for other reasons but being a christian isnt one.

atheists push their shit all the time ive seen billboards in the south telling people god is a delusion.
>>
>>70399775
Which still begs the question, have you ever had anyone knock on your door trying to convert you to atheism? No and *nobody ever has*. The Christian billboards with fire & brimstone far outnumber any atheist billboard. In fact - I've never seen an atheist bill-board.

The #1 handicap to the GOP is pandering to christ-fags, the Americans with working brains are scared shit of having some zealot basing their decisions on some codex penned by a sand-nig caveman and forsaking reason and logic.
>>
File: LandHoldings1866.png (358 KB, 1600x1056) Image search: [Google]
LandHoldings1866.png
358 KB, 1600x1056
>>70392342
Loose your ass and your bowels will follow.
>>
>>70401512
you're really trying to argue this? what gives man.

> have you ever had anyone knock on your door trying to convert you to atheism? No and *nobody ever has*

irrelavent. you there are prime time shows on TV with guys like bill marr who will tell Christians they are idiots and they need to stop believing in god. we have far more pro-athiest sentiment in the US than religious. simple as that.

>The #1 handicap to the GOP is pandering to christ-fags

still using memes like christfags too. kek dude

>the Americans with working brains are scared shit of having some zealot basing their decisions on some codex penned by a sand-nig caveman and forsaking reason and logic.

plenty of people are better off with being religious. the ghettos of america for example.
being an atheist doesn't mean you don't "forsake reason and logic" i see atheists do it all the damn time.
>>
>>70401870
random "you" after irrelevant isn't supposed to be there woops.
>>
Way to play into their hands you mongs. They want us to be divided so we can't fix the country.
>>
>>70392342
Yes, the south sucks. Even vacationing there sucks.

If I meet someone from the south, I auto assume they are morons. What is really amazing is that southerners do this already. The smart southerners know how dumb most southerners are and use it to their advantage.
>People do this everywhere
Yes, but in the south it is in hyper mode
>>
>>70392342
I've no ill will toward our southern friends but it's probably best if we all split up and go our own way.
>>
LOSE NOT LOOSE LIKE YOUR LOOSE ASSHOLE FROM RIDING THE BBC.
>>
>>70402462
>If I meet someone from the south, I auto assume they are morons

ah right because jew media convinced you we're morons. you must be a genius, I'm jealous.

>The smart southerners know how dumb most southerners are and use it to their advantage.

the only self hating southerners are from the liberal cities in the south.

what state are you from?
>>
File: mexicanlogoweb-1.jpg (185 KB, 1280x1321) Image search: [Google]
mexicanlogoweb-1.jpg
185 KB, 1280x1321
what's going on?... ay chihuahua!
>>
We want to secede too. Once we get independence we'll abolish welfare and all the tens of millions of non whites will hit you yanks like a tidal wave as they flood into your borders.
>>
>>70399186
>secular humanism
>religion
>over constitution
I see someone failed 9th Grade Civics
>>
>>70404543
It is pretty much an organised religion. You worship equality like a god. Whiteness is the original sin. Priests are the media. Public schools are the churches and you have saints like Martin Luther King Jr.
>>
File: I say.jpg (9 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
I say.jpg
9 KB, 250x201
>>70404856
>Whitness is the original sin
>MLK
Hey now guy, don't confuse me for some SJW bull shit.
>>
>>70404856
spot on.

>>70404543
if ben "the kike" sharpio got anything right it was his video about modern jews not being jewish in faith but having liberalism as their religion instead. thats essentially what fedora tippers come down to.
>>
File: 1398878810333.png (11 KB, 645x997) Image search: [Google]
1398878810333.png
11 KB, 645x997
>>70392342

I'm fine with the south seceding. It would make policy in the north much easier to do.
>>
>>70404952
So like you only go to the humanitarian church on holidays instead of every Sunday and Wednesday. You're not devout enough.

I'm one of those racist heretics by the way.
>>
File: american-psycho-0_0.jpg (29 KB, 620x411) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-0_0.jpg
29 KB, 620x411
>>70405070
>implying anyone vaguely center-right is a Marxist
Stare long enough into the void (/pol/) and the void stares back at you....
>>
>>70405208
>centre right
>not letting the left walk all over them by accepting the premises of the left
The centre right has been in tactical withdrawal for centuries now. When are you going to make a stand for something or are you just gong to keep letting the left get what they want? The centre right is useless. It may as well not even exist.
>>
File: liberty.jpg (88 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
liberty.jpg
88 KB, 625x352
>>70405504
I much prefer to stand by the Government that I can see and serve than the "philosophies" of the Left (Regressivism) or Right (Religiosity). You and the SJWs have a lot in common you know. You both believe in something that has yet to be proven, you hammer on to moderates that they are always wrong. Hold rallies and support candidates that stand for far fetched ideas rather than tangible ones.
>>
>>70405783
Democracy is a far fetched idea. It's the oppressive governance of the masses of which the left is hell bent on importing tens of millions of low IQ voters. Voters that vote 80% Democrat with second and third generation immigrants leaning even further left than the first generation. That's going to work out well when they continually vote themselves more free shit, vote for expansion of government and the restriction of guns. You go along with this because you don't want to offend anyone even though it will inevitably lead to America becoming a failed state.

You know what I believe it when it comes to governance? The tried and true natural order of things with which hierarchy governs. Democracy is the idea of a dying nation. It's been tried and continues to ultimately fail and it is always the last manner of government that a nation ever has. Keep going along with it. There won't be an America.
>>
File: 1403640828020.jpg (6 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1403640828020.jpg
6 KB, 252x252
>>70406258
>bait?
Because if it is, fuck me well done Sir.

>if not
>consider the following
You're obviously and American and have lived under American Democratic-Republican rule all your life. You have no concept of what it means to live in anything but a free and open society. You're like the rest of the Marxists who grew up middle class and have the ability to receive higher education. You see Authoritarianism and Totalitarianism as great role models, never mind the fact that most of those governments were horrible and corrupt at best and genocidal at worst. Ask anyone who lived in an Eastern Bloc country and they'll tell you that things are much better living in a Parliamentary Republic where freedoms of speech, press, etc are universally accepted. "Why can't we just implement some of that here" or as you put it "the natural order of things". There is no, natural order, the only order that exists is the order we decide to create. I'd venture a guess that you actually have blue pilled yourself into the delusion that anything but the rule of law is the right way to govern.
>>
>>70392342
The South is where the USA gets its Americana and culture from. Why would you want to get rid of it?
>>
>>70406834
First of all I don't see authoritarianism and totalitarianism as great role models. I suppose it would matter what you mean by authoritarianism. Is respect for authority and the rule of law authoritarian? That applies to the household a culture of anti authority is an unruly household and a dysfunctional family. I believe in small, local government.

This order that you created; the order that has led to the largest and unprecedented mass migration in history is something proven too, I suppose. It actually is proven on a smaller scale because it happened before and led to the collapse of the Roman Empire from its peak holdings territory within fifty years. Emperor Valens had given permission for a Gothic that was fleeing the Huns to settle inside of Roman territory. That tribe went onto carve out its own kingdom from imperial territory, kill Emperor Valens and sacked Rome. And many more tribes came, settled, sacked and carved out their own kingdoms of imperial territory until there was nothing left. You're willfully repeating that bit of history.
>>
>The order you created
Oh really, the order I created. Because obviously I was there when the framers wrote the Constitution and said "hey lets let everyone and their mother into the country". Rome collapsed for a number of reasons, and the fact that you think it's only from the migration of Germanic peoples betrays your lack of historical knowledge. Rome was already corrupt and rotten to the core well before the Germans showed up. Their Republic (maybe not particularly representative, but was forward thinking for the time) had maintained a mid sized Imperium that they could control. Expanding when they deemed it necessary and for the good of the people. Along comes Caesar and all hell breaks lose. Rome starts gobbling up hundreds of miles of land in territories far from the center. They simply didn't have the technical capability to maintain such a large empire. Now a days it'd be easy, in fact the United States is an excellent example of how such a large nations requires modern and technical infrastructure in both communication and transportation to survive. But, I digress, Rome quickly fell into infighting between Emperors. The Army's of Rome were not sworn to the people but to the Emperor, and when one died there would sometimes be a bloody fight to see who would take the throne. Some were good benevolent men who wanted to expand upward rather than outward. Others were simply vain men with the ability to wield an army into power. When the Germans came along, they were simply the straw that broke the camels back.
>inb4 the migrants now will be too
I never once said I support immigration or taking in asylum seekers/refugees. I believe in meritocracy and individual rights. If a man applies himself and works hard he can advance and achieve. It's what this nation was built on and what made it a Superpower. Laws exist to protect the people, and the Bill of Rights is supreme above all others.
>>
File: draper.jpg (17 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
draper.jpg
17 KB, 413x395
>>70408238
And if that sounds religious then fine. But at least I can go to Washington and point to the Constitution and say "This, this is what I can believe in and die for." The Forefathers are smiling on me hatemonger, can you say the same?
>>
>>70408238
The republic was dead before Caesar came along. He didn't destroy Rome, he saved it and kept it going for centuries to come. What rotted Rome was reforms of the co-consul, formation of the council of plebeians and tribunes and extension of voting right to plebeians which killed the republic within a century. Then Caesar came along to save Rome from total destruction and expanded imperial territory greatly. He kept it going for another 400 years. Without Caesar, Rome wouldn't have lasted until the 1st century.

There's your problem. You think America was founded on the individual. It wasn't. America was founded on the household. The family is of paramount importance. The family is the most essential institution of a society. Without the family there is no society, society reflects the household, dysfunctional families produce dysfunctional societies. A family is a hierarchical institution by nature and tinkering with it causes nothing but destruction.

What do you think this nation was founded on pozzing your neghole advocacy and worship of your own asshole? The degeneracy that's pushed in the name of equal rights for individuals wasn't what that document had in mind, you understand?
>>
>>70409088
I'll concede this one mostly because its 3 AM and I've got better shit to do than shitpost. I see what you're getting at, I think we are coming from different perspectives on viewing history. In the end it's not the history that matters but the present and future (this coming from a history major). And I guess since I didn't come from a family that was what one might call traditional, my view on that could be colored. But never the less, I still believe in the individual. Since it's not hive minds that decide the course of events, but individual people, with minds and ideas that are their own.
>>
>>70409346
In the present what is happening is the mass importation of low IQ, totalitarian minded demographics while the family is destroyed by the encouragement of social ills. This will paint a picture of you on the kind of society the present trajectory is on course toward.
>>
>>70409810

those being imported form more traditional family units than any americans

no, ghetto niggers are not an argument
>>
>>70410152
You mean families that molest their children and live off welfare? It's not very traditional.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.