[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Poland is so Catholic, why don't they listen to the Pope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: Scottish-dirk-3.jpg (310 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Scottish-dirk-3.jpg
310 KB, 800x600
If Poland is so Catholic, why don't they listen to the Pope when he say's help the refugee's?
>>
>>70391457
This Pope is an imposter - Satan is working through him
>>
>>70391457
If it doesnt concern doctrine, its not an infallible expression.

He can suggest we all stand on one foot for an hour before going to bed, but if its not doctrine, we dont have to do it.
>>
>>70391551
He's a bit of a Cunt sometimes. Too nice for his own good.
>>
>>70391731
Hasn't the Pope been referencing the bible when he calls for Europe to help them?
>>
>>70391457
Because the current pope is quite obviously a heretic.
>>
>>70391457
I'm done with the Pope, he's an idiot.
>>
All the Poles are in bed, i might have timed asking this question a bit better.
>>
Because fuck the EU.

Literally no eastern-European countries give a fuck about EU goals, despite that they are literally the sole reason they are even slightly relevant to this day. Poor Germoney keeps on giving.
>>
>>70391457
Bill Maher shills for atheism and embraces this Pope. Think about it.
>>
>>70391927
It still doesnt matter. Francis hasnt changed a single word of doctrine since becoming Pope. Unless you count the year of jubilation which has historical precedent.

He encourages Catholics to care about environmentalism. He encourages Catholics to care for refugees. He encourages them to be more open to people who have had divorces or are remarried. But he has never said it is a requirement of a Catholic and he never will.
>>
Francis is practically an antipope and Poland knows it.
>>
>>70391457
Because the Pope is a shifty Hispanic out of touch with European realities.
>>
>>70391457
Because he's not the Pope.
>>
How many did the vatican take in?
>>
>>70392058
Added context:

Eastern European mindset is pretty much You>Anyone else. They lack the same amount of connectivity/community feeling, and as of such they are not willing to do something that won't benefit them in any way.

Of course I wouldn't let refugees in my country either, but we Westfags tend to be more humble and hugging.
>>
>>70391551
>muh Satan
Way to scapegoat your people (and God) being shitty rulers.
>>
>>70392340
So east Europeans and Americans are similar in that aspect.
>>
>>70392091
Good explanation, thanks.
>>
>>70391457
The pope is a goddamn heretic.
>>
>>70392456
Catholic isnt the only christian sect retard.
>>
>>70391457
>KEK CARL
>GETTING LIFE ON TRACK
>KINGZ AND KWEENZ
>MORE PROGRAMZ

nice one amerifat 10/10
>>
File: fuck-the-jewish-pope.jpg (58 KB, 506x457) Image search: [Google]
fuck-the-jewish-pope.jpg
58 KB, 506x457
Fuck the new PR-pope.
>>
File: THe-Black-Man-is-god.jpg (15 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
THe-Black-Man-is-god.jpg
15 KB, 400x267
>>70392849
I want referring to only Catholics... You retard...
>>
File: putinchrist.jpg (45 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
putinchrist.jpg
45 KB, 550x366
>>70393834
Orthodox christians are based as fuck.
get out.
>>
Francis doesn't realize that refugees coming in cause more harm than simply turning the refugees away.

That and the majority of them are men. They are coming to conquer.

Love your neighor or enemy, but don't sleep with a cobra in your bed.
>>
>>70392717
Is that even possible? He's a messenger of God. If you refuse to listen, then you're by default evil.
>>
File: alg-laughing-jpg.jpg (46 KB, 970x702) Image search: [Google]
alg-laughing-jpg.jpg
46 KB, 970x702
>>70394138
>>
If the Pope tells you to destroy your country and your way of life are you supposed to do it?
>>
>>70394114
Yes, their contemporary power came at such a modest price... Clearly a gift from God...
>>
File: bitch nigga.jpg (38 KB, 300x296) Image search: [Google]
bitch nigga.jpg
38 KB, 300x296
>>70392456
Not that guy, but this pope basically commits sacrilege and heresy everyday because he feels like it.
Also, keep trying turbo edge.
>>
>>70394138
> The church isn't filled to the fucking brim with false shepherds leading gullible people away.
>The church isn't filled with jews trying to destabilize one of the last white bastions.

This pope basically commits sacrilege and heresy everyday because he feels like it. I don't think he's spreading the message of God.
>>
>>70392456

>hundredes of years ago the pope said kill the muzzies
>today the pope says save the muzzies

somebody is wrong
>>
>>70391551

pope kisses rothchilds hand
>>
File: pope christian nwo involved.jpg (152 KB, 532x640) Image search: [Google]
pope christian nwo involved.jpg
152 KB, 532x640
>>70391551

Pope advised by Jew Kissinger
>>
>>70397801

>Not knowing the pope kisses everyones hand as a sign of humility

>>70397871

>Being surprised that the pope meets all the major world players

Lots of legit reasons to hate this faggot pope, but these aint it.
>>
>>70395616

god is a nationalist so this pope is a faggot
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.