[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keemstar reporting a false rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: keemstar the douche.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
keemstar the douche.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>Crazy bitch cries rape on tumblr instead of going to the police.
> Dumbass Keemstar decides it would be a good idea to ruin someone's career with no evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ0eg05I9VE
>>
>>70391439
Keemstar, oh how I hate that fucker....

Literally worse than Hitler by standards. He makes a living of ruining persons' lives.
>>
Who is this and why should I care?
>>
>>70393144
Don't care about him, this guy simply needs to vanish and become irrelevant
>>
>>70391439
Toby was on the Gamergate episode of Law and Order, it's poetic justice really.
>>
>>70391439
who?
>>
Stop posting jewtubes biggest jew here
>>
>>70391439
He makes money on youtube reporting on drama, and when there isn't enough drama he generates it. He makes a lot of money being an awful human being.

>>70393690
Holy shit, so he got what was coming to him.
>>
>>70391439
Keemstar is bald.
>>
LEZZZ GET ROUGHT INTO THE NEEEEWWSSSS
>>
>>70393690
>gamergate episode of law and order

I never heard of that one, how bad was it? Its been years since I watched that show
>>
>>70394462
its really bad

>"THEY LEVELED UP"
>"I DON'T GET IT WHY CAN'T THEY LIVE WITH FEMALES IN GAMING"

and ice T said in relation to video games in the EP

>"I like CIV 5 with the brave world expansion pack"
>>
>>70391439

The typical rape-usation:

>be somewhat known on social media
>have a bf who is much more successful/has a bigger fan base than you
>break up
>post on soc media that you've been raped and abused on social media
>provide convo print screens that can be easily faked in 5 minutes as proof
>watch as the herd of whiteknights start jumping on the bandwagon to defend you
>doesn't matter if rape ever happened
>guy's reputation and image permanently damaged
>carry on with your life and newly found fan base
>>
I like knowing about relevant edrama but keemstar is pure cancer.

I cant wait till his 15 minutes of fame is over
>>
>>70393750

Just a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>70391439
I was following this guy for a while when lizard squad was popular, they had an interview with him iirc, I also liked that he criticized Anita & co. for being retards, but then.. this guy started talking shit about snipers insulting veterans and tried to justify the suicide bombers too, as if he knows ANYTHING at all about war tactics or jihadi mentality... he'd better stick to talking about games, what an idiot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.