[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you fucking kidding me? There are countries in the west
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: CUCKALLAGRIM.jpg (125 KB, 1279x666) Image search: [Google]
CUCKALLAGRIM.jpg
125 KB, 1279x666
Are you fucking kidding me?

There are countries in the west where you CANNOT ATTACK SOMEONE WHO INTRUDED INTO YOUR HOUSE UNTIL THEY ATTACK YOU?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQoS2kZ5S8

I'm fucking done with Europe, America is the only sane country in the world.
>>
Hey, in England, you can't even attack them IF they attack you.

You have to run from your own home, and call the police. Who won't be able to do anything if the attacker is armed.

If they are muslim, they get to keep your house with squatter's rights of conquest.
>>
File: out.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
out.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
>watching skallagrim
>not lindybeige
>>
Is skallagrim an sjw? He always seemed like it. Still appears to be a nice guy though.
>>
What exactly is the bullshit excuse that these governments give for wanting to protect the criminal more than the law following citizen?
>>
>>70391235
>Hey, in England, you can't even attack them IF they attack you.

This can't be real. Only way I can see it is if it applies to whites only when the assailant is a person of color / Muslim. It would be racist to prevent Warriors of Allah from defending themselves in an Islamic nation.
>>
>>70391137
meh you can attack someone if you feel threatened and use the force that they brought.

aka if the intruder has a knife you can legally murder them.
>>
>>70391235
This is not true. Reasonable force is allowed.
>>
Here in brazil you have to use a reasonable force to detain anyone invading your house. The thing is: it doesn't matter the amount of force against the intruder (gun, knives, axe etc) the jury never condemn the home owner, never. Maybe in case of torture or something like that. In resume: its against he law to use more force than reasonable but no jury will condemn it.
>>
>>70391862
>Reasonable force is allowed.
I see, and I'm guessing the "reasonable force" is defined as I said above - Muslim = any force allowed to defend himself; white kuffar = must pull his pants down instead of defending himself and offer boypussy to placate the attacker if Muslim, can defend himself against other whites though.
>>
>>70391256
Varg likes Lindybeige and maintain contact with him. Thats a good reason to not watch lindybeige
>>
>>70391798
>that they brought.

So if Jamal, Destroyer of Worlds, comes up to your house to steal shit but he's unarmed, what are you supposed to do if you're Mohammed Sverigesson (a pasty white guy)?

Punch him?
>>
>>70391137
I believe its the same here in australia. We cant even legally own pepper spray since "owning it signals intention to use it and cause harm to someone". Basically if you have any weapon for self defense it shows that you intend to actually hurt someone which is naughty.
>>
File: 1439863803503.jpg (34 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1439863803503.jpg
34 KB, 338x305
>>70392341
>implying thats bad

He even made a video about denying the Holocaust, fuck outta here nigga
>>
>>70391137
Just kill the intruder and bury the body. Why call the police if you're going to go to prison for defending yourself?
>>
>>70391862

GET A LIFE, BIN THAT KNIFE
>>
>>70392517
So how do you spread butter on your bread? How do you cut it?
>>
>>70392341
But Varg is a cool guy, guys he's friends with must be pretty cool too.
>>
>>70392598
"Christianity is terrible and must be eradicated, islam is great" t. Varg Cuckernes
>>
File: don-frye-america.jpg (82 KB, 500x593) Image search: [Google]
don-frye-america.jpg
82 KB, 500x593
>>70391137
>also killing someone who is just stealing your stuff is not justifiable, morally

Bull-fucking-shit.
>>
>>70391862
Only when escape is not possible.
>>
>>70392619

Why bury the body? Hang it from the nearest tree as a warning to anybody else. Claim you didn't see it if the cops ask.
>>
>>70392692
With a knife. We aren't Britain with its knife policies but close
>>
So...what about us leafs? Can I stab someone if they invade my house at least?
>>
>>70392921
>"Christianity and Islam is terrible and must be eradicated, Germanic Paganism is great"

He hates Abrahamic Religions as a whole for Europeans famalam
>>
File: canacuck.jpg (2 MB, 4176x2815) Image search: [Google]
canacuck.jpg
2 MB, 4176x2815
>>70391137
I learned today that Canadians cannot legally have a loaded gun in their own home.
>>
>>70391519
He's not an anti-gun nanny, but that's about all I know.
>>
>>70391603
Supreme cuckage of the highest degree. They let the regressive left write their laws.
>>
>>70393033
>I'm sorry officer, I didn't see that body when I hung it from a tree to act as a warning to other intruders on my property.
>>
>>70393253
You're not supposed to keep your weapon loaded at all times anyways at leat have the gun and ammo on opposite sides of the room.
>>
>>70394144
That's good advice I'd like to have to run to the opposite sides of the room when niggers are busting down the door.
>>
Does this guy even do videos that aren't sponsored wood cutting or nitpicking 'fantasy weapons'?
>>
>>70391137
Who is going to prove they didn't attack first?
>>
>>70392469
Shoot him dead, place a large knife in his corpses hand. Unless you are in an oppressive third world shithole where you can't own a gun like UK or France.
>>
>>70394144
Fuck that. I keep mine unloaded but the magazine within its immediate vicinity.
>>
>>70391137
Same is in Russia.

There was case n 2015. Guy (lets call him Boris) was drinking with other 2 guys. They had had argument and starting beating him. Boris was on the floor and they beat him there, grabbed a knife and start stabbing him wounding him once. Eventually Boris was able to take knife from attackers and stabbed back and killed both of them. Court found him guilty of murder. Because when knife left atackes, hands Boris life was not anyymore in danger. Hurr durr.

Hopefully Supreme Court abolished this decision. Arguing that attackers continued assault in group and kicked his head so Boris's life was still in danger. Setting precedent that life could be in danger even if weapons was not involved (which was not teh case before 2015).
>>
>>70395396
That's nuts. Sounds totally self defense to me. Two on one, he'll even one dude could beat you to death without a weapon especially if you've already been beaten and stabbed.
>>
>>70392830
Is Lindybeige really friends with Varg? I've seen Varg commenting on Lindybeige's videos but I've never seen him reply to him.
>>
>>70395028

You realize this is europe you are talking about?

A place where they literally have a campaign called "get a life bin that knife"

A place where if you are caught with a butter knife anywhere other than your kitchen, they will shoot to kill.

A place where bike tires are considered felony weapons

A place where spelling out the word 'gun' in google would probably land you 10-20 years in prison
>>
File: 1459471900282.png (65 KB, 214x217) Image search: [Google]
1459471900282.png
65 KB, 214x217
>>70391137

where I live it's illegal to keep a baseball bat or knife beside your bed or in your room for the sole purpose of self defense

you have to justify carrying a weapon in the first place

verbatim: "you must have a plausible and reasonable explanation for having a weapon on your person that isn’t just for 'self defense' "

despite all that i'm not completely cucked. i keep a cricket bat in my room and take it with me in my car
>>
>>70391137
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPBoXtyIu3c
>>
>>70395358
I have my Glock 19 in condition zero in its holster by my bedside at all times. Step up.
>>
>>70395879
I don't, fuck, I don't know . I meant it more like if hr says guys a good guys they probably id csuse he's a cool guy.
>>
>>70391256
>watching fags on the internet
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>70391862
IS IT!?
>>
>>70394144
Why the fuck not? I carry in a holster at home with a round chambered, and I lay it on top of my dresser before going to bed, so I know just where to find it in case of things that go bump in the night. I only unload the weapon to clean it or when I use it at the range.
>>
>>70394781
the government CCTV in your house
>>
>>70391235
Yeah maybe.

No.

I mean I've attacked around 7 people out on the street in the last 2 years alone. I'm pretty sure I can get away with defending myself in my own home too.
>>
>>70395978
Yeah, I forget how fucking crazy Europe is all the time.
>>
File: 1458926824686.jpg (145 KB, 960x658) Image search: [Google]
1458926824686.jpg
145 KB, 960x658
>>70391137

Don't call us sane, Czechbro. Faggots in Jew York can't defend themselves unless certain conditions are met. Even then, they have a 'duty to retreat'.

At least most States will allow you to execute home invaders on the spot.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.