[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE DINDU NUFFIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1282940_630x354.jpg (14 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
1282940_630x354.jpg
14 KB, 630x354
http://abc13.com/news/exclusive-sister-defends-ut-murder-suspect/1283316/
>"It's actually really hard to look at his picture because that's who he is," she said, pointing to a photo of a smiling Criner and their grandmother on the wall.

>"My condolences go out to the Weiser family. I am greatly, deeply sorry this happened. I'm deeply sorry but I assure you Meechaiel Criner did not do this," she said.
>>
>>70390765
IT BEGINS
>>
>>70391127
i got the feeling this one will gain tracking, this maybe the great read pill than will turn the tie.
>>
>>70390765
Sounds like they got the wrong guy.
>>
Why do niggers look so funny :D
>>
>>70390765
Nothing to see here.
He was just misunderstood
Getting his life back together
Honor student
HE WAS A GOOD BOY, RACISTS!
>>
HE A GUD BOY

WAS JUS GETTIN HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK

STRAIGHT A STUDENT, BOUT TO GO TO COLLEGE
>>
why u gotta show his pic

it cuz he black!!!!
>>
>>70390765
>"It's actually really hard to look at his picture because that's who he is," she said
>"It's actually really hard to look at his picture because that's who he is," she said
>she said
>she

Women need to be banned from law enforcement.
>>
>>70390765
>Meechaiel
kek
>>
>>70390765
>they had a tough upbringing. Their mother was a drug addict who committed suicide. A brother was kidnapped and they still don't know what happened to him. Meechaiel never met his father. He was the youngest of the five children.

I challenge anyone to find more racial stereotypes in one family.
>>
>>70390765
Someone post this on /r/the_donald
>>
>>70390765
>http://abc13.com/news/exclusive-sister-defends-ut-murder-suspect/1283316/

This guy is certainly innocent. I can tell by the look in his innocent eyes.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 349x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 349x300
>It's actually really hard to look at his picture because that's who he is
>>
File: image.gif (964 KB, 397x658) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
964 KB, 397x658
>>70391897
>reddit
>>
File: 13748.gif (1 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
13748.gif
1 MB, 250x187
>>70390765

>be black teen
>homeless
>hard life
>hanging around liberal university campus
>listen to people telling blacks that white people are the reason they suffer so much

I mean what could ever go wrong?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 400x323
>It's actually really hard to look at his picture because that's who he is

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>70392699
dindu nuffin
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.