[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bizarro Marx
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Marx.jpg (205 KB, 444x593) Image search: [Google]
Marx.jpg
205 KB, 444x593
Would it ever be possible for someone to be as beneficial to the progress of man as Karl Marx was detrimental to it? Like an anti-Marx who inspires a strong, self-sufficient, and prosperous new family for each casualty actual Marx was responsible for?
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 398x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 398x700
>>
>>70390807

Nietzsche fits as someone with the opposite sort of views Marx promoted. I don't think the number of people whose lives he benefited comes anywhere close in scope to the number of lives Marx destroyed though.
>>
File: hiter.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
hiter.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>
>>70391040
so marx is pro nihilism and nietsche is anti nihilism?

I've never read any beyond what people post here about them so I'm just generalizing.
>>
File: ARISTOTLE.jpg (27 KB, 375x450) Image search: [Google]
ARISTOTLE.jpg
27 KB, 375x450
>>
>>70392467
ignorant faggot, gtfo
>>
>>70393244
lol. fuck off egghead. Go read some dumbass books and whine about shit you'll never lift a finger to change.
>>
>>70392338

His heart was in the right place but in the end he just made things even worse.

>>70392467

Nah, more like Marx is slave morality and Nietzsche is master morality. Marx wants everyone to revolt against their betters for having more than they do while Nietzsche teaches everyone to embrace their will to power and focus on making themselves great instead of being jealous of / trying to leech off of others.

>>70392790

I don't really see the appeal in his philosophy, and his science is all magical bullshit, though I guess it's more noteworthy as being the prototype for the modern approaches made towards observing and categorizing physical reality.
>>
>>70392338

Yes, Marx-lite was an inspiration to us all. Fuck off.
>>
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.