[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /pol/, my degenerate advocate marxist propagandist sociology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: go home pinkos.png (222 KB, 339x399) Image search: [Google]
go home pinkos.png
222 KB, 339x399
hey /pol/, my degenerate advocate marxist propagandist sociology teacher assigned a paper to 'challange the prison-industrial complex' [spoiler]because black bois dindu nuffin.[/spoiler] what statistics can i use to prove him incorrect, since i can technically do a paper on how to reform prison instead of abolish it like some brainwashed hippie
>>
>[spoiler]because black bois dindu nuffin.[/spoiler]
i dun goofed
>>
>>70389873
just go over fbi crime statistics and how blacks commit vastly more crime then any other race especially homicide, also go over gang violence and broken family structure.
>>
Don't forget statistics, statistics from African countries, statistics from rich black kids. Statistics of poor white kids. So on and so forth.
>>
>>70389873
I had a class like this once.

Just pretend to agree with the professor about everything and you're guaranteed to get an A. Why even take a class like sociology unless you were just trying to pad your GPA? I mean, you knew what you were getting into, right?
>>
Argue that racial segregation of inmates should be restored for inmate and officer safety.
>>
>>70389873
I was gonna bash yer post in the fookin head for being retarded, but then I saw >reform prison. You're alright anon.

What exactly are you trying to prove incorrect? Just give him stats that prove blacks commit more racially instigated crimes as well as more crimes against each other and then talk about how to reform prisons so they actually rehabilitate people instead of turning them into cold callous gang members.
>>
>>70389873
Research this.
>>
>>70389873

You should focus on the prison lobby and how prisons profit from an excess.
>>
File: angola-prisoners.jpg (192 KB, 753x800) Image search: [Google]
angola-prisoners.jpg
192 KB, 753x800
>>70389873

Get rid of the War on Drugs, private prisons, and retarded three strikes for non-violent offenses and you've solved 90% of the problem.
>>
File: prison-riot-980x600.jpg (149 KB, 980x600) Image search: [Google]
prison-riot-980x600.jpg
149 KB, 980x600
>>70392477
I like your thinking leaf boy
>>
>>70389873
If you only quote fbi crime statistics he'll throw at you something along the line "police beez raycis, blacks are arrested more not because they commit more crime but because they're black".

To counter him, quote fbi victimization statistics, which is basically the statistics collected by the police after asking the race of the agressor to victims after an assault. Blacks are also disproportionately represented.
>>
>>70389873
protip: your teacher has given out this essay many times and already knows all the possible arguments your bitch ass can come up and also has all the rebutals necessary to convert you
>>
>>70392803
^^^^This is also a good idea

I see no need for a prison lobby whatsoever.

Mass incarceration (violent or serious crime makes up a minority of inmates) is a net loss to society as a whole through the expansion of state power and the loss of consumers (even niggers buy shit).

On top of that, prisons usually make criminal behavior worse, not better.
>>
>>70389925
>>70392359
Basically use facts and reveal the reasons why these people are being arrested and therefor imprisoned. If you really want to piss him off provide the data that links the breakdown of the family with the rise in crime and attribute that to feminist policies, giving single mothers and dindus welfare.
>>
File: Running Man.jpg (166 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
Running Man.jpg
166 KB, 700x394
>>70389873
THE GAMES 2017 !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ceegnWSENQ&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70393252
>etarded three strikes for non-violent offenses
AW FUCK I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT AFTER 3 TIMES!

That's called a learning disability, not "three strikes".
>>
Heres the funniest thing about liberals: they want fewer people in jail yet are always advocate more laws thus creating more things that are illegal and crimes
>>
Be prepared when you professor asks you about harsher sentences for black males, particularly first time offenders.

I would retort that their sentences are heavier due to their likelihood of being a repeat offender.
>>
>>70389873

1. don't sperg out

2. point out black crime statistics

3. point out how profiling is a not only valid but also effective policing strategy

4. point out the prison industrial complex is driven by profit and not societal/humanitary issues which makes them do their job "too well"

this way you outright say niggers are monkeys committing way too much crime but you also get a good grade
>>
>>70394038
Three strikes tends to result overcrowding.

As long as they're not escalating to more serious crimes, it's cheaper to just let them out for a year or two, let them be retards and reoffend, and arrest them again.
>>
>>70393938
Death Race was better
>>
File: 1457147293628.png (308 KB, 506x557) Image search: [Google]
1457147293628.png
308 KB, 506x557
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk

video sources:
https://board.freedomainradio.com/topic/46089-youtube-the-truth-about-crime/

discuss this and trigger everyone
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.