[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could We Meme Magick Atlantis Back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10
Bring the once great city back?
>>
A lot of Greek philosophers and egyptian priests said that Atlantis exists
I wish if it does tho.
>>
Arkantos did nothing wrong.
>>
>>70389125
No, the SJW's and other faggots would ruin it.
>>
Meme magic isn't real, dumbass.

Hence the fall of Trump
>>
File: meme magic pepe.png (214 KB, 1024x1113) Image search: [Google]
meme magic pepe.png
214 KB, 1024x1113
>>70390332
>>
File: 5942441.jpg (134 KB, 400x333) Image search: [Google]
5942441.jpg
134 KB, 400x333
>>70390272
>>
>>70390211
When you look at all the paleospiracy stuff, it looks like previous stages of human evolution -- recognizably human yet uncanny in the valley -- reached a civilizational height overlapping the emergence and primitive childhood of modern humans. That explains blond mummies, Nephilim, mound builders, Stonehenge and Atlantis in one go. I see nothing far-fetched or particularly portentious in that. They're not magic and they're still dead.
>>
>>70389125

since we haven't explored 95% of the ocean floor yet I'd bet we are going to discover it eventually
>>
>>70390272
Gargarensis did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 4fa.jpg (11 KB, 226x199) Image search: [Google]
4fa.jpg
11 KB, 226x199
>>70390539
This one always gets me.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 298x169
>>70390600
Not in detail like being there, on the ocean floor. But we do got plenty of these.
>>
>>70390550
The last Ice Age wiped a lot of things from the Earth, and 12,000 years is a long time for artifacts to survive for.
>>
>>70390600
>I'd bet we are going to discover it eventually
We have. It's called Helike.

>Helike (/ˈhɛlᵻkiː/; Greek: Ἑλίkη, pronounced [heˈlikɛː], modern Greek pronunciation: [eˈliki]) was an ancient Greek city that was submerged by a tsunami in the winter of 373 BC.
>>
>>70389125
ALL HAIL LEMURIA!!!
FUCK ATLANTIS
U
C
K
>>
>>70390848

yeah, we have massive geological formations mapped but even then the accuracy/resolution on those measurements is pretty shitty compared to space imaging which has advanced quite a lot

also I don't expect we'll ever be able to discover Atlantis' ruins via radar signals and other techniques, we'll have to fucking explore the ocean bed seeing how it was probably blown way out of proportion in the myths and after this much time the most we'll have to explore will probably be some shitty parthenon building, some statues and that's it
>>
>>70391545

doesn't the legend say it lied beyond the strait of gibraltar into the atlantic ocean?
>>
>>70389125
>he doesn't play an emerald tablets recording when he sleeps
Congrats. You're missing out friend
>>
>>70389125
you know niggers have already WE WUZ ATLANTIS N SHEEIT'd, right?
>>
File: meme wizard.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
meme wizard.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>70391672

same shit dumbass

they all refer to an ancient, technologically advanced human civilization that was lost to us many millennia ago

but it will return, we will find it one day. we will rebuild it ourselves, and s glorious new era of meme magic and science will dawn.
>>
>>70391860
Plato most likely based the fictional city on real life events. There was Helike and another city in Sicily, then Magna Graecia, both of which were destroyed by earthquakes and tsunamis. Helike being contemporary to Plato. It is likely that this provided the origin of those aspects of the city of Atlantis.
>>
>>70389125
We could try and see what is the outcome.
>>
>>70389125
To make Atlantis real again we should sacrifice innocent children by drowning.
>>
>>70389125
We're not that powerful yet. First we must vanquish Tumblr, Reddit, and then Facebook in the coming global Meme Wars.

Through advanced memology, we will discover the ancient and powerful secrets of memes that will allow us to vanquish our enemies and build a glorious and magical civilization afterward. Will will conquer space, time, and even the physical fabric of reality.

Hail KEK
>>
So the plan is to dry up the ocean bed or channel the martian priests or...?
>>
File: Athanasius_Kircher's_Atlantis.gif (36 KB, 617x410) Image search: [Google]
Athanasius_Kircher's_Atlantis.gif
36 KB, 617x410
What if I told you it still existed anon?
>>
>>70394348
Proofs?
>>
File: Indy.jpg (11 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
Indy.jpg
11 KB, 198x254
Who else played pic related?

Was a pretty great game. One of my favorites.
>>
>>70395298
SCUMM
>>
>>70395377
>SCUMM
Have downloaded SCUMMVM and played a lot of the old favorites.

They don't make em like that any more.
>>
>what are the azores
>what are the azores at a time when sea levels were more than a hundred feet lower

dumbasses
>>
File: azores.jpg (9 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
azores.jpg
9 KB, 308x164
>>70395863
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.