[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn. Really makes you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: bruce.png (111 KB, 761x818) Image search: [Google]
bruce.png
111 KB, 761x818
Damn. Really makes you think
>>
>>70387120
What a faggot. Glad he already played my state before some bullshit came up for him to protest.

It's a great show. Too bad North Carolina bros have to miss out on it because he's decided to hold some gay ass protest.
>>
>>70387120
I really don't know how I feel about this bill cause if we keep it then we are no better than kebabs. but if we repeal it the kebabs will see us as more of a target.
>>
>Progress
Forcing others to play by your delusions is not progress
>>
>>70387120
11th Faggot thread in the last hour
seriously fuck off shills
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 267x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 267x188
>>70387656
>>
>>70387120
>punishing fans who may share his views

what a faggot.
>>
i always thought bruce was like a nebraska boy, a real corn husker type.

then i found out hes from new jersey.

too bad his persona is to me the american dream, you can't listen to classics like thunder road and born to run and not feel like taking the world by storm

saddens me to see bruce still shilling it up

still love the boss
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 712x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 712x308
>Damn. Really Makes You Think.

There are FOUR threads in this vein right now.

Has this overtaken /pol/ BTFO!?
>>
Fraud musician dad rock garbage
>>
>>70388445
>tfw something i wrote is preserved on someone's computer
thanks for the screencap stranger!
>>
ATTENTION PAYPAL USERS...

The company of PayPal has threatened to leave the state of NC if the state does not reverse HB2. Please take a moment to help bombard PayPal with both emails and phone calls to threaten to cancel your PayPal account if they do not reconsider.

To cater to transgenders who are less than 1% of the population is an outrage over the comfort, feelings and safety of women and children and their privacy they deserve in public bathrooms. We have truly lost our way as a nation, when we do not put the care and safety of children as a first priority.

Thank you.
>>
>>70388786
when will the stormweenies leave our hangout?
>>
I honestly can't wait for the rest of the Southern states to join in on this.

A Neo-Confederacy founded on the belief that men can't use women's restrooms, it could actually work, it's no more ridiculous of an issue to fight over than slavery was.
>>
>expecting any less from Bruce 'this one's for Trayvon' Springsteen
>>
File: 1234345456.jpg (101 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
1234345456.jpg
101 KB, 1100x619
>>70387120

More like Caitlyn Springsteen.
>>
>>70388966
>the civil war was about slavery
this meme again
>>
>>70387120

I wonder how many Trannies have been in his Tunnel Of Love.
>>
It's because only faggots listen to Bruce Springsteen.
>>
>>70388735
He actually has some great songs.
Him being a reddidope doesn't diminish that.
>>
>>70389164
Implying it wasn't
>>
>>70388848
If anything, your kind is not welcome here anymore. /pol/ has made philosophical changes for the better.

WE CAN MAKE COMPANIES CAVE TO CONSERVATISM THROUGH OUR WALLETS!
>>
>>70389190
kek
>>
>>70389224
Fuck you, he's called the boss for a reason.
Shame he's become a tranny lover though.
>>
File: 1454450984626.jpg (10 KB, 367x280) Image search: [Google]
1454450984626.jpg
10 KB, 367x280
>>70388848
When will you MTF trannies regrow your balls?
>>
>>70389428
>someone has different views so let's boycott them!
you sound like a redditor. Unless a company is murdering people or sexually abusing 9 year olds there's really no reason for boycott
>>
>>70389642
I'm CIS, but I'm not a bigot.
>>
>>70388848
That's not Stormfront though, that's just voicing a legit concern about how I don't want to see men using women's restrooms.

Use a Uni-Sex or a Men's restroom, just because you think you're a woman doesn't men you get to use the restroom for real women with real vaginas.
>>
>>70388848
>stormweenies

Thedemocraticundergroud.com still posts here?
>>
>>70387120
>y played my state before some bullshit came up for him to protest.
>It's a great show. Too bad North Carolina bros have to miss out on it because he's decide

bruce is alright. thunder road is the shit.

trust the art, not the artist.

LGBT is a mental illness. i'm a certified nutter, i don't want my own shitter. get over yourselves faggots.
>>
Oh no. ...overrated shitty liberal artist won't play in my state. Seriously we don't give a fuck. Based north carolina
>>
>>70387120
>Springsteen
>steen (stein?)
Is he crypto-Jew?
>>
>>70387120
If he really cared about them hed be encouraging them to get treatment
>>
>>70388848
>when will the stormweenies leave our hangout?
BacktoLeddit.jpg

Your kind is not welcome around here.
>>
Protestors are so lame
>>
>Springsteen
>steen
>stein

?
>>
>>70389747
I've never been to Reddit. But my attempt in persuading other like-minded individuals to lean on a company for doing exactly of what you accuse me of doing is hypocritical in your thinking.

We as consumers have a God given right to quell public outbursts of corporations and companies that harbor beliefs that do not coincide with the beliefs of traditional Americans
>>
>>70388848
Why has stormfront become the boogeyman? /pol/ is 10x more extreme than stormfront is.
>>
>>70389050
Was kinda hoping you had shopped his face onto shim tbqh goy
>>
File: 1446188168971.png (332 KB, 505x374) Image search: [Google]
1446188168971.png
332 KB, 505x374
>>70389385
>Implying without implying
>>
>>70387120
Bruce Springsteen ceased to be relevant when the 80's ended, his message about the despair of growing up in a rural mining town and driving your car really fast in the hopes that you will die and not have to grow up to be a miner like your grandfather pretty much ceased to be relevant when all the mining jobs went to slaves in China and the people in mining towns cook meth all day and fuck each other on tinder all night while their country is overrun by beaners, niggers and kebabs

Old man Springsteen can fuck right off, a professional doesn't cancel a show for this bullshit, his career is over
>>
>>70390128
Springsteen is a Danish name, so kinda yeah
>>
>>70390941
>his career is over
This is just a ploy for attention and relevance to increase ticket sales to other shows across the country.
>>
>>70387120
what is this bullshit of defending mentally ill trannies so they can use womens restrooms?
This is called progress??? Yeah amazing progress we've made, what a fucking joke.
>>
>>70387120

Who cares if Bruce Springsteen wants to be a fag

this moron hasn't been relevant for, what, like 4 decades?

Wrong generation
>>
>>70387120
>progress
>progress
>progress

I do love chronological snobbery
>>
do you idiots seriously think this law is gonna stop a rapist intent on following your ugly sister into the bathroom?

stop pretending it's about protecting the children. that's bullshit.
>>
>>70387120
Would it be possible too redpill Springsteen?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.