[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This cuck wants to give burger flippers $15 per hour. Only a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: CUCK.jpg (136 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.jpg
136 KB, 630x354
This cuck wants to give burger flippers $15 per hour. Only a mentally ill person would vote for him.
>>
>>70386783
Shut up, Leaf.
>>
Who cares?

The economy is already doomed to fail, let's just get it over with already.
>>
a lot of white people are mentally ill
it sure would explain a lot of things
>>
>>70386783
if you give mcdonalds workers $15 an hour they will all finally have enough money to create multi-billion dollar burger franchises of their own.
>>
File: 10.jpg (663 KB, 1720x1147) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
663 KB, 1720x1147
I'm thankful that i'm not in america right now
>>
>>70387161
Inflation faggot.
>>
>>70387384
easy problem to solve. just raise minimum wage again.
>>
File: 1442225083156.png (204 KB, 353x402) Image search: [Google]
1442225083156.png
204 KB, 353x402
>>70386783
I just love this video title.

COMMIE JEW Bernie Sanders & PEDOPHILE VATICAN - Speaking In Front of "Church" Filled w/ Rapists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8vppFJFX-0
>>
>>70386783
Or someone who hates blacks. The whole democrat strategy is to pretend to do something for them while keeping them chained. Companies will also have an insentive to not hire blacks and fire those who aren't worth paying 15$ an hour to.
>>
They provide a service that is apparently wanted and paying them $15 to begin with would not change the price of products they provide much, if at all (ideally). To pay them less would mean that they could not even afford the most basic of living expenses in any metro area in the United States, unless they significantly sacrificed quality of life. The only downside is that profit margins would be ever so slightly reduced on an individual company/corporation level.

However, much like housing for the homeless, single payer health insurance, and other social safety net programs, it would be cheaper on a national level and likely improve the economy through more people having access to discretionary funds.

http://mic.com/articles/86251/study-reveals-it-costs-less-to-give-the-homeless-housing-than-to-leave-them-on-the-street

http://www.pnhp.org/facts/single-payer-system-cost
>>
>Adolf Hitler wanted to pay his people $15 an hour
>/pol/ loves him

>Bernie Sanders wants to do the same exact thing
>This cuck wants to give burger flippers $15 per hour. Only a mentally ill person would vote for him.
Never change, /pol/.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.