[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the "im poor because im black" problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x720
How do we solve the "im poor because im black" problem?
>>
File: 1459995931190.jpg (141 KB, 720x969) Image search: [Google]
1459995931190.jpg
141 KB, 720x969
>>
Drop the political correctness and show the world the truth about blacks
>>
>>
tommy wright!!
>>
>>70386612
>unamusementpark.com
wew
>>
File: article-texas-0407.jpg (79 KB, 635x635) Image search: [Google]
article-texas-0407.jpg
79 KB, 635x635
>>70386298
>>
>>70386298

>standford
>>
>>70386271
>Blacks claim the system is holding them down
>Mfw work for the courts directly
>Mfw all these niggers who have more money than I'll ever fucking see in my lifetime from selling drugs
>Mfw they always ALWAYS are unemployed and are getting Social Security, so getting free money on top of their ridiculous amount of drug money
>Mfw if they had an ounce of intelligence they'd fucking be smart with that money and get out of the game scott free and get even more money in the real world

No sympathy for niggers, not one bit. Fuck niggers.
>>
>>70386271

Stop feeding the stray dog. Let them starve and kill each other off. Nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>70386298
>standford
niggers can't even properganda right
>>
>>70387015

Sad to say it, but this.

Lack of accountability, financial and behavior, has destroyed the black community in America.

Those who work hard will survive. Those who riot will finally be held accountable.
>>
>>70386271
with actual data, are you retarded OP?
>>
Kill all the niggers. No problem then.
>>
>>70386271
Argue the converse. Being poor causes people to become black.
>>
>>70386271
I know!

> Apologise for slavery and pay reparations
>>
>>70386298
>discriminatory hiring practices
I agree, Blacks get an unfair advantage in employment selection.
>>
>>70386271
Stop the systemic racism that victimizes African Americans every day of their lives? Not so hard is it mate?

Ciao!
>>
>>70386271
Re-enslavement for a few decades under threat of execution or severe corporal punishment, followed by a more structured and orderly emancipation where slaves would remain institutionalized as prisoners/forced laborers until they learn and adopt civilized mannerisms, productive work ethic, and self-reliance as a standard of behavior. Transition will go from indentured servitude to 2nd class citizenship to full citizenship solely on achieving established educational and productivity benchmarks for their race as a whole.
>>
>>70387488
"Inverse" not "converse". He's not talking about shoes you nigger.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.