[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australian TV crew wanted to show kidnapping as 'a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/apr/07/60-minutes-reporter-tara-brown-and-crew-detained-while-filming-story-in-beirut
>An Australian woman who allegedly orchestrated the abduction of her children from their Lebanese father, and an Australian TV crew who police believe were there to film the incident, have been arrested in Beirut.
>A British man who was also detained by the Lebanese police is believed to be the captain of a yacht that was moored near Beirut’s Movenpick hotel, preparing to sail away with the children, police sources said.
>The detained film crew, including Tara Brown of Nine Network’s 60 Minutes program, were in custody on Thursday and being interrogated by internal security forces investigators.
Top cake
>>
Kill this news crew, then harvest organs, and sell on black market.
>>
File: 18e.png (16 KB, 200x264) Image search: [Google]
18e.png
16 KB, 200x264
>>70386250
As a Ausfailian i approve this
>>
>>70386250
Kidnapping is like 15 years hard labor in Lebanon.
>>
>>70386348
hehehhehehe
>>
I remember her, this is the same cunt who interviewed the guy behind the daisy's destruction video and did such an awful job by antagonizing the guy and made him clamp up, dumb bitch
>>
>>70385960
natural born criminals

fucking classic australia
>>
>>70386348
I look forward to their retrospective documentary entitled "Oh god this was a mistake, they wouldn't even let me go because I had a vagina".
>>
>>70386250
Best use of this waste of biomass.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 204x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 204x250
So, which side are the SJWs gonna pick?

On one side, you have a womyn being oppressed because she has to accept consequences.

On the other side, you have sand people and Muslims, which they just can't bring themselves to question or offend.
>>
>>70387643
The father's a Christian desu.
>>
>>70387643
The dad's a Christian, btw.

Lebanon's politics/religion kinda crazy, although it's a Muslim majority country, Christians are over represented in their parliament.

All I know is they hate atheists.
>>
>>70387643
They'll just ignore it senpai, whenever there is conflict of their beliefs in a news story they just brush it under the rug and never mention it
>>
>>70387643
The white mother and white journalist. Always
>>
Do they send women to labor camps, or will the reporter lady just be sold off at a police auction or something?
>>
>>70389869
In Lebanon, Sharia Law only applies to Muslims.

She might get imprisoned for awhile.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.