[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the absolute worst states /pol/? I think Minnesota
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 21
File: absolutely-disgusting.jpg (10 KB, 399x403) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-disgusting.jpg
10 KB, 399x403
What are the absolute worst states /pol/?

I think Minnesota and Wisconsin - they are full of white liberals, mosquitos, and sub-zero temperatures.

I wish we could give these territories to Canada, but I doubt they'd want them.

If ISIS nuked these states I wouldn't even care.

t. Lived in Twin Cities for 3 years - was an absolute nightmare of liberal feminists and arctic-adapted Somalis.
>>
>Twin Shities, Minnesota
There's your problem Wisconsin is fine outside of Milwaukee, Madison and parts of Green Bay.
>>
not to mention those horrible accents
>>
full of Scandinavian and German immigrants who are insulated from blacks (except the cities of course which are very enriched)
>>
>>70385923
Just 18 DAH-lers for a Davanni's pizza.

Fucking BAYG-uls and cream cheese... God I hate the accent.
>>
>>70386082
The Swedes there think they are hot shit... It's a microcosm of their homeland after importing thousands of Somalis...

Talk to anyone who lived in the Seward or West Bank neighborhoods of Minneapolis and they'll tell you exactly what a shit hole that place became after the migration.
>>
Basically, if you want to take a road trip, then don't take I-70.
>>
Twin cities are bad but the rest of sota is fine. Have no idea what is going on in wisconsin,
>>
I donno what it is about milwaukee and madison.

Liberal shitholes

I've had drinks thrown on me, violence threatened upon me, and called racist only because I'm conservative and like voicing my opinion. Apparently that's racist though.

Wisconsin is goddamn beautiful though you piece of shit.
>>
>>70385764
When I lived in the North Shore of IL years ago, I worked as an independent sales rep for a wire rack display company, and would travel to these two states often for business.

I met a lot of really cool people in Wisconsin, but for some reason, I never liked the personalities of those I met from Minnesota. They were full of themselves, narcissistic, and not very humble like the stereo-typical Midwesterner. Over the years, I started to see WI cheeseheads have an inferiority complex to their even more quirky, MN neighbors. But in recent years, when traveling through WI, it has become a ghetto-wasteland in many parts of the state, I cannot believe how they are letting their nigs ruin such 2 picturesque states.

And now fast forward to the present, and they both vote against Trump...? Fuck'em both. There are far better stars to do business, travel and spend your money.
>>
>>70385764
wisconsin is only liberal in madison and some parts of milwaukee

it's mostly country fuckers. You should check with party the governor belongs to.
>>
>>70387544
Wisconsin hasn't voted red since the 60s.
>>
>>70387673
Voted for Scott Walker.
>>
>>70385764
Wisconsin is coming back
Minnesota is literally the Sweden of the US
Even after living in the US for 299+ years Swedes can not stop being faggots.
Every other ethnicity comes to the US and gets more awesome and Swedes remain faggot Swedes
>>
>>70387123
>I donno what it is about milwaukee and madison.

Colleges that import liberal faggots and nigger that move their for welfare
>>
>>70385906
>dont worry bud its fine when ya go where people aren't
Not a strong argument
>>
>>70386135
Swedish-Canadian derived cuck nightmare accent
>>
File: arkansas-area-code-map.png (86 KB, 1500x1284) Image search: [Google]
arkansas-area-code-map.png
86 KB, 1500x1284
>>70385764
Arkansas, I live here and it's like a void of worthlessness. All the potential students stay here for either medical or business and the rest leave to go out of state.
This state has no form of anything worth doing here besides shopping in generic stores every other state has. There is also an overabundance of white trash weed smoking queers and niggers.
>>
>>70388366
>can't live in an area unless there's at least half a million people around him
Why?
>>
>>70388465
Not south enough to be cool, not coastal to be important...

Sorry bud.
>>
>>70385764
>I wish we could give these territories to Canada, but I doubt they'd want them.

You're correct, but if you throw in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and the upstate New York, we'll consider taking these faggots off your hands.
>>
>>70388465
Oh yeah, not to mention everything outside 479 and 501 is basically just empty farmland and swamp.
>>
>>70388507
Nah I prefer rural/suburban living, but thats besides the point, almost any state is OK if you live outside the major cities; difference is the best states have the "least of the cucky" big cities.
>>
You forgot Illinois, I live here and for the sake of escaping the crime and liberal hell hole, I would take a nuke for us all.
>>
Definitely Michigan. You could say Wisconsin or Minnesota. But Michigan is awful. It's almost entirely liberal. The only conservatives are old prunes in wheelchairs who can't do anything. Plus 25% of the people are hamplanets.
>>
>>70388465

Yes. Leave faggot. I'm on a slow crusade to get every other faggot to leave the state so I can be the only one here and live in peace.

The only think really wrong with arkansas is way too many Tyrones and Rodriguezs make every town shit.

The country is fucking based though. A lot like rural colorado but instead of mountains and flat land you get trees and hills.
>>
>>70386135
I delivered for Davanni's Pizza.
>>
>>70388628
The least cucked big city still has a ton of liberals and plenty of niggers.
>>
>>70385764

You laugh but I visit these states quite a lot and they are way more based and redpilled than anywhere in shithole Canada.

Personally I think Oregon is the worst, just a bunch of fucking hippies or hipsters
>>
Tennessee is pretty damn bad. It's geographically Midwestern (except for the east), but what makes it worse is people that live there feel the need to throw around "y'all" to keep the illusion going as if they're in the deep south.

Tons of unfuckable women, perenially shitty sports teams, low-rated universities & simpletons out walking around.
>>
File: DFL-Caucus-Eric-Roper-Twitter.jpg (68 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
DFL-Caucus-Eric-Roper-Twitter.jpg
68 KB, 600x450
MN is a lost cause.
>>
ITT: Everyone hates where they're from and wants to go somewhere else

You can't escape your abusive father by moving to another state anon. He will find you. He will explore your cave again.
>>
>>70389019
I'm not from the South, but I wonder when we'll start filing FOIAs on your ass.
>>
At least Michigan isn't full of niggers
>>
>>70388861
>oregon
Have you even been to socal
>>
Everyone knows the worst state is California. Ruined by liberals, jews and cultural enrichment.
>>
File: 1436937939649.jpg (25 KB, 256x250) Image search: [Google]
1436937939649.jpg
25 KB, 256x250
>>70389296
>Michigan isn't full of niggers
>>
>>70385764
negatives of WA:

full of white libretards

plusses of WA:
full of whites
>>
File: LoonEnd.jpg (27 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
LoonEnd.jpg
27 KB, 450x338
>>70385764
Minnesota fag reporting. Brainerd and north is not bad. Too busy fishing and hunting to give a fuck what the state government is doing up there. But you are right metropolitan centers are unbearably liberal. The government here sucks but I think mid spring summer and most of fall Minnesota is a pretty sweet place to live. If your not an outdoors guy Minnesota would probly be a pretty shit state for you.
>>
Another Minnesotafag calling in. I hate this place with all my heart. I cannot wait to finish school and flee to somewhere with other things to do besides drink and watch hockey
>>
>>70388831
Sure but we are talking best and worst, and you can't tell me Dallas is worse than San Francisco, for example. It makes a difference through the whole state. Just as Portland ruins Oregon, etc.
>>
>>70385764
id put both nuke in cali, fuck that place
>>
any city on the east coast north of new york is literal shit tier
>>
Washington state. Half the state is full of the worst liberals on the planet while the other half desperately tries to say they're conservative when in reality they're only conservative by comparison and are essentially democrats.
>>
Misery. it sucks here. everyone is white trash smoking meth. St. louis is filled with cuckservatives and liberal white faggots. Also niggers run the city of st.louis mostly. people here literally dont know anything beyond baseball and meth. everyone here just hangs out with the same people since elementary school for their entire lives.
>>
>>70390178
St. Cloud State detected
>>
File: sellingman.jpg (419 KB, 1989x1989) Image search: [Google]
sellingman.jpg
419 KB, 1989x1989
>>70385764
>higher republican turnout in WI
>these fuckin' libruls

I lived in WI it is full of hicks and suburbanites.
>>
>>70391398
GOP turnout was mostly because cuckservative talk radio since nobody has anything better to do in Wisconsin
>>
>>70385764
MN was good until they started shipping in Muslims and gibs to niggers
>>
>>70391398
>suburbanites
Are you implying living in a suburb is bad?
>>
>>70392526
Suburbanites are highly naive.

Rural people and inner city dwellers seem to be a lot sharper
>>
>>70385764
Reminder actual whites born and raised in Minnesota have gone to fight for ISIS
>>
>>70393610

>Whites

They were literally all Somalis.

Come on man, if you're gonna bait, at least make it believable.
>>
>>70388577
Canada please, you taking upstate NY would be the only thing that would give us shittier funz laws than being attached to the tumor that is NYC.
>>
>>70393610
Swedes
>>
File: 1456315660500.jpg (742 KB, 1587x2268) Image search: [Google]
1456315660500.jpg
742 KB, 1587x2268
>>70385764
Minnesota fag here

SAVE ME
IM FUCKING SURROUNDED
I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE TILL IM DISCOVERED
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํỎ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ͬͤ ͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤ ͬͤ ͤ Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
>>
Alaskafaggot here.
Stay in your lower 48 freedom fries zones.
I don't care if you stop feeding our greedy tourist guides wallets.
You guys drive like idiots and you starting to bring dindoos here.
>>
File: 1456868441788.jpg (327 KB, 1110x684) Image search: [Google]
1456868441788.jpg
327 KB, 1110x684
>>70389032
>be at caucus
>fucking ballot is handed to me in Somalian

I want the southern half of this state to be razed
>>
>>70395265

Get the fuck out of Murderapolis.

I'm in Eagan and my caucus place was 95% white. Too bad we're cucked and voted for Roboto, tho.
>>
OMG MUSLIMS IN MINNESOTA HOW HORRIBLE
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 650x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 650x682
>>70385764
>>
>>70388465

yea arkansas is a only good for hiking and camping. I almost ran out of gas driving through the fucking state because they have a national park that takes up like half of the state with no gas station exits.
>>
>>70395353

yes they shouldn't be there, it's white people's land now, they need to go back to their fucking sandniggervilles they came from
>>
File: MI.jpg (176 KB, 550x354) Image search: [Google]
MI.jpg
176 KB, 550x354
michigander reporting, I hate those commie states
>>
File: 1430845570395.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1430845570395.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>70395353
>>
File: white dude in madison.jpg (24 KB, 413x509) Image search: [Google]
white dude in madison.jpg
24 KB, 413x509
>>70387123
i live in madison, honestly the worst part about it is the coasties, and you can hardly blame wisconsin for them. Coasties, chinks, and niggers so bad that chicago threw em out.

still tho, madison is really nice, pretty cheap, lots of rich chinee girls
>>
File: 1325213001448.jpg (58 KB, 221x320) Image search: [Google]
1325213001448.jpg
58 KB, 221x320
Not exactly state but Portland.

The city itself is fucking beautiful, but it's a dense population of cucks.
>>
File: bear_kevin02.jpg (41 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
bear_kevin02.jpg
41 KB, 500x485
>>70385764
Wisconsin is conservative as fuck, what makes wisconsin shit is how they treat pedophiles better than druggies. Nigger I worked with got 3 years in jail for 10 grams of weed. Dude he was in jail with got his teenage daughter pregnant and just wanted the system to let him have a weird pedo family with his daughter. Pedo dad got like 6 months and a fews years of treatment. Fuck wisconsin. MN has the highest somali population in the country. We have people from all over africa come to mn and for the most part they assimilate just fine. Europe is doing it wrong. The worst niggers to come to this state are from chicago, detroit, new york. MN needs to stop taking in refugees from those cities. Its fucked up that the nigs comming here from Liberia are more well behaved than niggers from chicago.
>>
>>70396222
i lived in portland too, its mostly midwestern transplants. good fun, friendly pepo. Housing too fucking expensive.

as a person whose has lived all over america, texas was the shittiest. Food was expensve, extreme poverty, a shambling underclass of 5'4 fat steezers just getting in your fucking way all the time, general zoning lawlessness. I even liked oklahomo more.
>>
>>70396676
I actually moved from Texas about a year ago because I couldn't stand how shitty the niggers are, how insane the traffic is as well as the constant humidity/heat.

Best decision I've ever made desu.
>>
>>70396572
The african kids here that grow up along side chicago niggers turn into shit though. Most africans I worked with had great work ethics and stayed for overtime. Chicago niggers never stayed for overtime and they would complain so much. Some africans that came here couldnt contr their primal urges and raped students at the UM by kidnapping them in white vans and ditching them later. The news did not hesitate to use the term "somali gangs". Those somalis got arrested and thrown in prison because you cant deport refugees. This was a good thing because it prevented them from comming back under new identities. It effectively filters out the bad ones.
>>
>>70389491
>another plus
Literally all 7 major biomes in one state, making it one of the most beautiful places in the world
>>
>>70395877

Iowan here, you still have tons of niggers and spics in your state, iowa is like 98% white.

ref: see detroit
>>
>>70396676

I've lived in dallas, and you're fucking delusional if you think oklahomo is better, the smart ones from oklahomo move to dallas for jobs, the rest of that state is unfertile land with rocks and hicks
>>
File: 1445204514249.jpg (152 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
1445204514249.jpg
152 KB, 922x882
fuck you Wisconsin is great
>>
>>70385764
Fuck sconies and whatever the fuck they call faggots from MN.
>>
>>70397527
true, but very few north of grand rapids and the spics are fine, most I know are religious and family oriented. i live 50 minutes from the mackinac bridge, graduated with 400 and only 3 niggers in the whole class
>>
>>70388646
This is completely wrong. I'm beginning to think you are from ohio.
>>
File: only texans who speak english.png (194 KB, 347x259) Image search: [Google]
only texans who speak english.png
194 KB, 347x259
>>70397705
basically all of texas is a billion fucking khan souphanousinphones, a billion illiterate mixtec peasants, and a billion gangly jabbering niggers. There isn't a single human in the state. Oklahomo at least has amusing rez and hick hijinks .
>>
>>70398082

100% white graduating class, feels good man
>>
Lifelong MN-fag here, currently live in St. Paul. AMA
>>
Minnesota here, love this place. Luckily I don't live in murderapolis. North metro and St cloud suck too. Everyone else is fine
>>
Wisconsinite here.

I'm am positively thrilled to see all the ass ravaged faggots on here throwing conservatard hissy fits because we're one of the few Midwestern states that doesn't have our head up our asses when it comes to voting and politics. You're probably mostly still upset from that ass ravaging that Cruz handed Trump in the primary not even a week ago. Sorry that not everyone falls prey to your emotional, pathological manchild you call a "leader."

Wisconsin will continue to have 4 changing seasons, great recreational benefits, rich cities and easy access to Chicagoland without being submissive to the ridiculous tax rates they have in Illi-NOISE.

Hahahahaha. Get fucked Trump fags. Not everyone state is as dumb as it looks. God I fucking love this state.
>>
File: 1448427477802.png (237 KB, 1300x810) Image search: [Google]
1448427477802.png
237 KB, 1300x810
>>70397813
>>
File: 1445565979348.jpg (57 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1445565979348.jpg
57 KB, 620x670
>>70397705
>Dallas
Literally worst city in the state kek
>>
File: mongoloid.jpg (89 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
mongoloid.jpg
89 KB, 800x430
>>70398602
pfff we voted for walker twice, and he's a literal mongoloid. The voting habits of my fellow wisconinites are nothing to brag about.

minnesota is sweden, we are bavaria.
>>
>tfw arizona
this place is so fucking shitty, i want to move to like Florida or some shit, there's only fucking whites here.

AND i can't satisfy my yellow fever since only 2% of people here are asian.
>>
>>70398602

Iowan here again, we had gay marriage here for a while, no one really even fucking cared, our gays don't have fucking parades, they just live normal lives. So you're wrong, Iowa is still the patrician choice. If you say Iowa City anything, well that's a college hippie liberal town that all the fuckers from chicago go to cause they can't afford college in Illinois.
>>
>>70398715
So when are we lynching Scott walker?
>>
>>70398740
move to the west coast if you want to bang gooks
>>
>>70398881
I probably will, My Insane dad said he'd fucking disown me if i move anywhere but fuck him.
>>
>>70398706
Have you lived in Dallas? there's tons of tech jobs there, all the other cities like Austin are liberal sesspools with homeless, or just mexicanvilles like san antonio or houston, shit towns.
>>
>>70385764
Who in the fuck cares what you think you piece of shit? You hate white liberals? Who else do you hate?
Focus on something positive.
On second thought, just kill yourself.
Anyone who says shit like you posted should just fucking die.
Jesus Christ what a pain in the ass.
>>
>>70399030
liberal detected

so emo, is this bait?
>>
As a South Dakotan originally from the east coast, I'll never go back. I consider this place fully my home now. Minnesota for the most part can fuck off and die.
>>
>>70389296
WTF, Michigan Bro here we are full of niggers, niggers everywhere!
>>
My brother used to have a somali qt gf lmao
>>
>>70385764
>>70386135
AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH WISCONSIN YOU FUCKING CUNT

okay I want out of this state, what are the best alternatives?
>>
>>70399393
Minnesota
>>
>>70387123
>I said something racist and they called me a racist!
>>
>>70395346
i was just in your town today faggot
t. burnsville
>>
>>70385764
>t. Lived in Twin Cities for 3 years - was an absolute nightmare of liberal feminists and arctic-adapted Somalis.
someone please tell me what this t. shit is?
>>
>>70399341
Ohio pls.
>>
>>70398813
>Iowa is still patrician except this part that isn't
>>
>>70399540
>t. newfag
>>
>>70386135
wait.. Minnesota here. How do you say those word? Dole-ars? Bah-gels?
>>
>>70399540
The suburbs are better.
>>
from MI send sent help from highland parl, MI: distress 4call okese send he
>>
>>70399713
I was about to say... I've never seen bagels pronounced any differently anywhere.
>>
whites trapped haghland park Michign send help l
>>
>>70399030
Emotion overload. Pretty pathetic to be honest.
>>
>>70398706
nah f a m thats Houston
>>
>>70385764
no state is worse than california tbqh
>>
File: 1456459809552.jpg (146 KB, 768x964) Image search: [Google]
1456459809552.jpg
146 KB, 768x964
>>70385764
Ohio here. Literally the worst fucking state.
>no beautiful landscape due to the ice age
>no good cities. Toledo is sex trafficking capital of the world. Cincinnasty is full of niggers and pollution. Columbus is okay but once you get out of the OSU and main downtown areas its a shit hole.
>No jobs unless you want to go to previously listed cities. Our biggest employers are OSU and WPAFB. Both absolutely harem.
>OSU. Literally the most overrated fucking school that wishes it was Ivy League but people pretend they got into Harvard with their graduate school acceptance letters.
>No culture beyond "Buckeye" culture. Worst groups of people. Niggers, rednecks, wannabe white color professionals who think they are hot shit for working at the headquarters of Fifth-Third bank.

I can't wait to finish my masters degree and get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: mich.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
mich.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>70388646
just stay away from here then, faggot
>>
>>70400715
Why must the ancestral homelands of the nordic americans now be tainted by human garbage?
>>
>>70399573
Fuck OHIO, still niggers everywhere here!
>>
>>70399904
Highland Park? you should know better
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.