[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy!! I want tube heroes!! Buy them for me or I will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14
>Daddy!! I want tube heroes!! Buy them for me or I will never speak to you again!!

How are you going to avoid raising spoiled children /pol/?
>>
>>70382414
By not buying them worthless shit.
>>
>>70382414
just don't buy shit
>>
>>70382414
>OVER 5 BILLION VIEWS
And yet I have no clue who they are.
>>
>>70382414
>Buy them for me or I will never speak to you again!!
Fine. Good luck when you get hungry.
>>
>>70382414
There are a ton of these in the clearance section of my local walmart.
The fact that seemingly no one ever purchased any of them made me feel pretty good.
>>
My wife's son has a bunch of these. I don't know who these people are, but kids are spending more time watching people play than actually playing.
>>
>>70382414
>compromising with children
Be an adult and take charge
>>
The weapons are kinda cool.
>>
>>70382414
who the fuck are these people?
>>
>>70382414
It would've been your fault for allowing your child to become spoiled in the first place.
reap what you sow
>>
>>70382414

buy them awesome shit like a motorbike or bmx bike and they wont become transsexual
>>
>>70382414
>How are you going to avoid raising spoiled children /pol/?

You cannot give in to whining. You have to give them responsibilities and ensure they follow through. Speaking of follow-through, that's where most parents fuck up. If you're inconsistent, they will feed on that and use it against you.

If you notice they cry easily in order to get attention, you cannot respond to it. Even negative attention achieved their goal. Ignore it like a true alpha and they'll learn that their shitty hijinks don't work. However, don't ignore their social cues too much, because then you're on your way to generating an autistic kid (only in early development, that is).
>>
I have 3 sons, ages 2, 4 and 6. When my spouse and I take our kids shopping, they are sometimes reminded to act appropriately by not running in the store and grabbing items on shelves and we are only getting items on our list, so don't ask. Consistency and not caving to their tantrums are key.

Then they are given the ultimatum that if they do not behave, they won't go out shopping with us for a looooong time, or if we plan on lunch, we won't go if you make a comotion. They are usually very well behaved little boys, and the minimal times they have their meltdowns is at home, which to me...that is the way any parent would want it.

My sons already have chores around the house, and they are expected to pick up their messes in the toy room and in their bedrooms, every day. I am not in this to raise some lazy-asses punks. We tell them that when they go out with us, their aunts/uncles and grandparents, they represent all of us as a family and they are expected to not act in ways that would embarress the family.
>>
>>70385790
>2016
>having a family
gross, no matter the amount of melanin it has
>>
File: kingofamerica.png (470 KB, 617x399) Image search: [Google]
kingofamerica.png
470 KB, 617x399
>>70382414
By not having them in the first place.
>>
>>70386199
Good goyim. Leave the reproducing to the non white races.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 473x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 473x600
I tend to viciously beat my children it gets the job done
>>
Buy them shit they will enjoy but never the shit they REALLY want.
>>
>>70382414
I would donate my child to the nearest foster home
>>
>>70382414
What the fuck is tube heroes
>>
File: ufufufufu.png (113 KB, 334x389) Image search: [Google]
ufufufufu.png
113 KB, 334x389
>>70382414
>Oh really, then don't speak to me.
>Not give them food until they ask me
>Lock the doors and windows to prevent escape
Your move, snot nosed brat
>>
File: 2xn87-1400083519702.jpg (46 KB, 400x334) Image search: [Google]
2xn87-1400083519702.jpg
46 KB, 400x334
>>70385126
Jesus fuckin' Christ keep preaching, maybe some dumbass parents might learn something form you.
>>
>>70382414
What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>70382414
I haven't seen a single tube heroes of a YT personality that I actually recognize.

This is the dumbest idea for a toy in a decade, and yet they know exactly why they are making it for with the minecraft-inspired aesthetic. Young autists with nothing better to do than watch someone like Pew Die Pie making animalistic shrieks while playing video games.
>>
File: image.png (321 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
321 KB, 600x600
>>70383256
>>
>>70382414
>VIKKSTAR123
How unprofessional can business be?Youtuber toys sold at actual toy stores.I don't know any of these jewtubers. All I know is one may be bordering copy right infringement for looking to much like chewbacca.
>>
>>70382414
Sold mine to some chechen who cooks and sells meat pies
Bought a cactus with these money
Pros: my own little Mexico in the house, no little shit running and screaming around my house
Cons: chechens are a shit
>>
>>70382414
Same way my dad made sure my sisters and I didn't get spoiled

1) Encourage my kids to actually play with toys or play games outside instead of just plopping down in front of a screen for six hours a day. Good toys encourage kids to develop their imagination and creativity.

2) Buy simple, quality toys instead of gimmicky shit. A good toy lasts for years and will still be fun for a kid to play with a year later. I had tons of legos and star wars figures and fun shit like that... I was still playing with them 3-4 years later.

3) Anything that's not for a birthday/Christmas/etc they have to work for.

Every time I found a toy I wanted, my dad would take me to customer service and make me put it on layaway. Depending on the store that usually meant I had 4 weeks to do enough chores, yard work, etc to earn enough money to pay for it myself.

Once when I was eight, I wanted this set of cool TNG ships with lights and sound effects and shit. To get all three was like 40 bucks. By the end of the month, all my usual chores, yard work, etc had only gotten me halfway there. When I asked my dad if there was any other work I could do. He sipped his coffee, then looked out back and pointed to the oak trees in the backyard.
>"I'll give you a nickel for every 100 acorns you pick up in the back.."

Three days and some 4000-something acorns later, I had enough to get my super cool spaceships.
>>
>>70386821

Wait, these are Youtubers? They made toys for children based off of adults who post videos on Youtube?
That is the most autistic shit I have ever heard.
>>
>>70387106
Holy fuck. Literal slave-tier wage aside, how many oak trees did you have in your backyard?
>>
>>70382414
By meeting demands like this with a rough spanking. I do not negotiate with terrorists.

They want something from me? They better behave and have good grades, if they meet common core I'll just say fuck you school and homeschool them.
They'll have to do their chores and earn allowance to buy their own things, this way they will learn to value money and hard work, as well as treat what they buy with care.
>>
>>70387133
We live in a world where a guy made $2,000,000,000 making Minecraft. Today's college students are a bunch of crybaby SJWs, and the generation of kids after them are a bunch of autists. Civilization is heading down the drain unless we start adapting around building all of our structures out of 1x1 meter cubes.
>>
>>70382763
Generic screaming retard jewtubers that only autistic people and 8 year olds watch. They also exclusively play the shithole that is Minecraft. Don't even bother watching them, the shit I just told you is enough to explain them
>>
>>70387952

At least the guy who made minecraft thought up of his own unique idea, developed it, and successfully marketed it. Whoever is making these toys are just going "These kids on Youtube sure are popular with dumb impressionable kids. Let's take their image and use their fame to make a profit off of dumb impressionable kids!"
>>
File: reidak in pain.png (347 KB, 397x379) Image search: [Google]
reidak in pain.png
347 KB, 397x379
I always enjoyed minecraft for it's lego feel it had to it. Feels more "lego" than the actual lego games.

>Fuck almost all Lprs thou.
>>
>>70387393
Uh, nine at the time, if I remember right. I know we ended up cutting one down around that time but I can't remember if it was before or after.

But yeah, oak trees, especially bigger, older ones drop fucking HUNDREDS of the little bastards.
>>
>>70382414
>implying my children will have access to electronic devices of any sort
>>
>>70382414
punish negative behaviour, reward positive behaviour

if a kid wants a toy they can earn it or wait for a holiday
>>
>>70383256
>spending more time watching people play than actually playing
You could apply that to a lot of stuff.
>>
>>70382414
I'm spoil the fuck out of my children. If they want a shitty toy, they'll get the shitty toy.
>>
File: 2ec.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
208 KB, 327x316
>>70389689
>>
>>70386199
Well if you are a progressive, that chances are...comes from a broken home, my immediate and extended family would nauseate you, as we are a textbook example of the upper-middle class, All American family of German/Scottish/Dutch/Irish ancestry.

Eat shit
>>
>>70385790
>>70385126

Good on you folks. Reminds me of how I was raised.

>>70386199
>jaMeolGB
>Jamal GB
>Jamal Great-Britain

Typical.
>>
>>70387952
To be very honest, most AA games don't have half of the complexity that Minecraft has, technically speaking. And it was original as fuck.

>>70388433
Children will play about playing games. They will reproduce the idiotic behavior of these people. They will have fun imitating real retarded people.

Let that sink in
>>
If you can't control access to media you shouldn't have children.
>>
>>70391160
I loved Minecraft when I first saw it too, and I still enjoy it from time to time. Some kids are taking it way too far though, like to brony levels of autism.
>>
>>70382414
>tf when I started LP'ing for my GF who wanted to wach me, and now do it for the cash (six figure subs).
>The only people who watch adds are 6-12 year old autists, and I have to watch what I say at all times
>Miserable editing videos 10~ hours a day have have nothing but fake reactions and inane shit I have to keep saying to keep views coming in.

I REALLY wish there was a way to be a right wing LP'ER, but it doesn't seem possible. Any time I even make something like a Trump joke 800 people unsub.
>>
>>70382414
By not having them
I'll jizz for some lesbians or something
>>
>>70392185
>six figure subs
Bullshit. Who are you?
>>
>>70391579
It's a good stress reliever, but it is almost a religion for the autist fanbase. And I'm almost sure that almost all the bronies are part of that group.
>>
>>70392185
Channel?

Fuck the subs, just start making trump jokes
>>
>>70382414
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDhRM3EERek&nohtml5=False

heres one of the tube heroes, hes not shown in the OP, but he is one of the collectable characters that your hypothetical child looks up to
>>
>>70392185
Shut up Jim, you're not that famous.
>>
>>70382414
Jesus Christ, please tell me this isn't real...
>>
>>70382414
by not having any in the first place
>>
File: april.png (2 KB, 600x26) Image search: [Google]
april.png
2 KB, 600x26
>>70392263
If you've watched Skyrim let's plays in the past 3 years, odds are some of my videos appeared in your related, or you've seen me. I started on Something Awful. Pic related.

>>70392391
I need money dude, and being right wing is a fucking death sentence in entertainment. I've done collabs with people who demanded we all put black lives matter shit on our channel. I gave BS about my MCN not allowing me to make political statements, but "h...heh yeah! Blacks lives matter :^)"
>>
>>70392874
its real and its at every major retail store in america
>>
>>70382763
Didn't even realize they were Youtubers. I honestly thought they were just toys for the autistic.
>>
Why are there toys of autistic basement dwellers?
>>
>>70393136
Is having to deal with Jewtube and their regulations worse than putting your dick in a blender?
>>
>>70388002
I don't understand how there are so many Minecraft videos, it's the most boring thing to watch. Couldn't they at least watch eSports or something competitive and fast-paced‽ It is, however, a guilty pleasure of mine and oddly soothing to play; a kind of meditation really.
>>
File: 1456292381040.gif (944 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1456292381040.gif
944 KB, 264x320
>>70393212
>google it
>it's real
WHY JEWS WHY?
>>
File: 1460087190064.jpg (21 KB, 500x515) Image search: [Google]
1460087190064.jpg
21 KB, 500x515
Simple, I would do it the spic way.

Beat them when they deserve it and give them Stockholm Syndrome so they love me.
>>
>>70382414
Sorry son, I don't negotiate with terrorists. You're grounded.
>>
>>70393317
You pay the merchant a portion of your money (MCN) and they deal with Jewtube. After you're paying your Jew tax they don't give you any issues.
>>
>>70386339
Don't listen to this got in disguise! Make more slaves for Israel!
>>
>>70382414
>Buy them for me or I will never speak to you again!!
Call the bluff.

Children are little shits, but they're not that stupid. They know that if one way doesn't work, they have to try another. If you let them have shit all the easy way, they'll always go for the easy way.
>>
>>70382414
>tube heroes
seriously what the fuck?
it's worse if it's just minecraft shit channels
>>
>>70382414
you don't be a cuck and try to get your kids to like you for buying cheap plastic
>>
>>70388677
A Bionicle reaction image, my nigga.
>>
It's hardwired for kids to watch adults perform tasks. They model behavior that way. The problem is they're watching people play video games, which has minimal practical value beyond some basic logic and banter skills.

I wonder if there could be something like "Let's Work!" where adults in professional jobs record themselves with the same kind of banter and commentary as Let's Plays have.
>>
>>70392376
>And I'm almost sure that almost all the bronies are part of that group.
I'm certain of it. Every brony I've ever met was also an obsessive Minecraft autist.
>>
File: fly_unzip-620x412.jpg (56 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
fly_unzip-620x412.jpg
56 KB, 620x412
>>70382414

I'm surprised nobody has yet said:

>I've got your tube hero right here, now shut up and bend over

Come on /pol/, you're losing your edge...
>>
>>70382414

dont spoil them
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.