[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AHAHAHAHA BRITFAGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 5444.jpg (27 KB, 634x489) Image search: [Google]
5444.jpg
27 KB, 634x489
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3529987/Asian-gang-convicted-raping-14-year-old-girl-jailed-total-125-years.html

>Asian child sex gang

>Asian
>s
>i
>a
>n
>>
Mate, those don't look Asian
Are Muslims considered Asian now?
>>
>>70382438
yes in cuck countries
>>
>>70382135
Yeah they call pakistan asian, to not admit that they are muslims..
>>
>>70382438
>>70382135

Calling them Asian seriously pisses off the Hindus and Sikhs who have no part in this shit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9314448/Its-time-to-stop-using-the-word-Asians.html
>>
>>70382135

awwww .... the token white guy in the gang got 11 yrs too...!
>>
File: ziYvNCy.jpg (87 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
ziYvNCy.jpg
87 KB, 539x960
"asian:"
>>
>>70386011
Maybe they could call them "West Asian" for the future. Or just "British"
>>
They should be called specifically where they're from. Like Pakistan or Bangladesh. You dont even have to call them muslim.

Asia is the largest continent with a diverse group of people.
>>
>He was originally questioned in 2006 but a decision was made not to prosecute him after he claimed the girls' complaints against him were racially motivated
>>
12 years a piece.

For fucks sake, Nigel.
>>
>>70385051
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>70382135
India and Pakistan is in Asia
>>
>>70386011
Hindus can go fuck themselves.

Why they don't just say Middle Eastern fucking baffles me.
>>
File: britenemy2.jpg (484 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
britenemy2.jpg
484 KB, 1024x1024
""""""asian""""""
>>
>>70386301
The Somali rape gang in Bristol got something like 2-4 years apiece.
>>
>>70386092
all I see is niggers and terrorists your politics are broken you need some freedom.
>>
>>70382438

Only in the UK as a means of obscuring their nationality/ethnicity because it would be RAYCISS to accurately describe a person's traits and features.
>>
>>70386417
Is this bait? Please be bait
>>
>>70382135

Well they are factually Asian, the countries they are from are located in the continent known as Asia. However, it is also used as a way to cover rup the ethnicity of those involved but in reality we all know who fucking did it.
>>
>>70386092
hah this is so true. All the boroughs in east london have this shit where they elect a "young mayor" (basically a load of shit to make young cunts think they have a say in what happens in their shitty comunity). Probably upwards of 90% of the candidates are non-white. Remeber this is britain we're talking about and they think that this is normal. Really gives you and idea of what this country is gonna look like in 20 years
>>
Serious question

What do you call brown people's race? India, Pakistan bangledesh sri lanka.

Sub continentals?
>>
File: dealing with brownshits.jpg (98 KB, 561x576) Image search: [Google]
dealing with brownshits.jpg
98 KB, 561x576
>>70382438
Difference in British and American culture, historically Westerners have called anything East of the European continent as Asiatic, they are all brown mind you. Which is why Western academia refers to the Hyksos people who invaded and ruled over Egypt as "Asiatics" even though they were racially Levantine Canaanite and not racially East Asian. "Asiatic" is a general generic term for anyone brown and typically from the Asian continent or otherwise East of the continent of Europe. Subhuman scum all the same.
>>
>>70386809
this
>>
>>70386234
Just cuck my shit up
>>
>>70387048
Curryniggers
>>
>>70387048
South Asian.? Dravidian? Pooinloooid.?
>>
>>70386451
From what i see, you cucks don't have it enough yet. You cucks literally don't do anything about it. Entire uk ignores Muslims raping your children except few /pol/ users. Uk is such a country that you just can't pay more respect to
>>
>>70387615
There was loads of protests and riots you dumb leaf
>>
>>70387418
>>70387576
Haha, south Asian looks like the only one acceptable outside of pol
>>
>>70386011
Why do you call them Asians? Just call them fucking Indians. In the U.S. we only call east-asians "asian"
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.