[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think there would be a violent revolution if these two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ted-cruz-1024[1].jpg (190 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-1024[1].jpg
190 KB, 1024x768
Do you think there would be a violent revolution if these two became our candidates?
>>
>>70381961
I think The Donald and possibly Bernie would run independently and it would become a 4 way clusterfuck.
>>
>>70381961
It's already starting to happen. If Trump isn't nominated, there will be a shitstorm in Cleveland
>>
>A conservative
>A neoliberal

No.

Only people crying will be your growing number of underage Berniefags.
>>
>>70381961
>>70383596

the main issue is the Neo Cons openly saying they will steal the nomination and using Soros agents to "count the votes" in places like Texas, Oklahoma, and Utah.

Wisconsin seems fishy as well.

If they steal it, i think all hell will break loose, and that could be what they want. To ban guns and marginalize those who want the boarder controlled.
>>
>>70383763

>Slimy Establishment Politician: Red Edition
>Slimy Establishment Politician: Blue Vagina Edition

Wait a minute, why am I acknowledging a bong lmao
>>
The saving grace about this election is that no matter who gets to generals it's going to be entertaining as hell as they try to kill each other
>>
File: 1350159886864.png (234 KB, 286x496) Image search: [Google]
1350159886864.png
234 KB, 286x496
>>70383482
>Expecting Bernie to have the balls to not willingly lay-down-ass-up for Hillary

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-sanders-of-course-hillary-clinton-is-qualified-to-be-president/

Have you been asleep this whole election cycle bro?
>>
>>70381961
What can you do? There is no peaceful way to change this. I doubt the people can win against the national guard. The only hope is a coup, but that isn't happening. I kinda think the people will leave the country. I'm contemplating it. If Bernie wins I will have no choice but to leave. Those two clowns are basically a signal to get out before the next election, because shit will be bad with either of them in charge.
>>
>>70381961
Clinton? No. Bernie supporters are all beta.

Cruz? very possibly. Trump Supporters are angry, and if they feel they got cheated, it will literally spell the end of the GOP. the first major party death since what, the whigs?
>>
>>70384086
Your post answers your own question.

Anyway, the candidates above are just your standard shills. Nothing new

You voted bush, you voted Clinton, you voted another bush, you voted Obama, who almost got beaten by a standard neoconservative in 2012, and now you're voting in another Clinton

Like I said. Nothing new. It us the USJew to be honest with you.
>>
File: Donald Trump is a big baby.jpg (109 KB, 736x1002) Image search: [Google]
Donald Trump is a big baby.jpg
109 KB, 736x1002
>>70381961
Considering that Piers Morgan is a Donald Trump supporter, I don't think that Republicans have anything to fear from a whiny little minority of basement dwellers if Cruz (in an increasingly likely scenario) becomes the nominee.

Clinton, on the other hand, would lose almost half of all Democrats, rather than a minority.

Cruz vs. Clinton would resort in a Democrat getting curb-stomped like in 1980. Clinton vs. Trump, on the other hand, would result in the reverse: a cataclysmic defeat due to how much Hair Donald is loathed, due to him just being a slimy asshole (despite what /pol/ believes, being loathed by 70% of your party is NOT a good thing, Cruz is only loathed in Washington DC by other politicians and not the Republican voter base, and Hell, even Hillary Clinton is only at about 50% unlikable).

Not to mention that you are assuming that people on /pol/ would have the balls to do what that geriatric rabble-rousing faggot, Roger Stone, wants and threaten or attack delegates who don't vote for Dear Leader Donny.
>>
>>70384782

Clinton will be the nominee, this is pretty much assured. This will make the Bernie people unruly but they'd never go all the way. If Trump is openly cheated out of the nomination we will most likely see another Tea party movement, except the stage is set for this movement to overtake the GOP if done correctly.
>>
>>70381961

There won't be a violent revolution unless we lose nationwide electricity or start going hungry.

We're done. Enjoy the slow drip of comfy slavery.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.