[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do American cops/detectives suck at solving crime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: NOLA crime.png (61 KB, 871x737) Image search: [Google]
NOLA crime.png
61 KB, 871x737
The US has about 5,000 unsolved murders every single year, more than all over first-world nations combined. Some police departments solve only 15-20% of their murders. How is this possible in a developed country?
>>
U.S is massive and very diverse. Niggers also shoot at random and now one cares about black lives. Also the prevalence of firearms makes a big difference. You can kill from a distance. NO screaming struggling with a knife or hammer etc.
>>
>>70381578
Probably because your jails can't fit anymore people in
>>
>>70381578
They actually think niggers plan their murders and dont just act on the spur of the moment. The last 48 is full of niggers that killed at quick whim and no concrete reason for it lying their asses off.
>>
>>70382235

This. It makes it really tough when they kill with no motive or something stupid like
>nigga scuffed my lebrons
Also black witnesses don't come forward because they have to live in the same shithole as the criminals / are they cousins.
>>
>>70381578
police work is now more about paperwork than actual policing.
>If a cop makes an arrest it's a fuck ton of paperwork.
>If a cop gets injured; paperwork
>is a witness to an incident... paperwork
>paperwork not filled in? disciplinary, paperwork
>>
>>70381578
Because more authoritarian regimes wrongfully convict someone rather than leave a crime unsolved, or reclassify it as accidental death etc. The US is often punished for their reporting honesty in the press. I would say our cops are well above average at solving murders.
>>
>>70384842
They're way below the average for the first world.

For example, Chicago solved something like 25% of its 482 murders last year, leaving 360 of them unsolved.

Toronto - with nearly the same population within city limits - managed to solve around 80% of its 57 murders, leaving only 10 or 11 unsolved.

10 compared to 360... it's not even close.
>>
>>70385206
The thing is nobody really cares about those shitcago murders. Why waste money and time investigating gang on gang murders? Nobody cares these people are dead. I'd like to see the statistics of just white middle class areas in the US, to see how they compare to europe.
>>
Trying to compare crime stats from the U.S.A. And other countries never works. In Japan there is a super low "crime rate", but it's only because they don't classify shit as a crime.

Chicago is full of niggers... So when nigger shoots nigger no one sees anything or talks to the cops, even though it happened in broad fucking daylight with tons of people around. As such said nigger on nigger crime goes unsolved. Meanwhile in white places when shit like that happens people call the cops and say jimbob shot joebob and dude goes to jail.

TL/DR Niggers be niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
Niggers
>>
>>70381578
It comes down to the drug war, more time is being spent on arrest of drug users than time spent on solving crimes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.