[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When asked the question, "Do black lives matter? Or do ALL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: racist.png (895 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
racist.png
895 KB, 1200x630
When asked the question, "Do black lives matter? Or do ALL lives matter?" at a democratic debate, senator Bernie Sanders responded with, "Black Lives Matter"

This statement is textual proof that Bernie Sanders believes that Black people are superior, or at least, that they are more important than any other race of people, making Bernie Sanders a racist.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>70380849

>superior
>more important

No, you don't understand leftist psychology at all. What he's really saying is blacks are inferior and less important to the point where he feels the need to try to help them over others because of how victimized he perceives them as. Just read Industrial Society and Its Future desu, Ted spelled all this out for us many years ago.
>>
>>70380849
If you're a white guy scraping the bottom of the barrel for examples of "reverse racism" to feel offended by, you've fucking failed at life.
>>
In the US more white people get killed by police than blacks.
>>
>>70380849
He knows that blacks are inferior retards which is why he's trying to help them.
>>
>>70380849
He's trying to get the darkie vote, what do you expect
>>
>>70381280
Im doing this more to prove a point that people saying "TRUMP R RACISM" are fucking stupid, and that there is actual factual evidence that the candidate they are voting may just as well be racist.

Do i actually think Bernie is a racist? No, just a cuck to all of the black lives matter activists that have made him their bitch. I'm really just sick of people forcing the idea that Trump is an asshole instead of actually discussing their own political views, so i made this post to prove that you can do the same exact thing about them
>>
>>70381085
Yes, it's top tier paternal racism. What you don't like about it is that it's also appeasement, as though to an enemy.
>>
>>70381531

You could make a better argument for the fact Bernie Sanders is racist *against* blacks by being patronizing and condescending towards them.
>>
>>70380849
He keeps sucking black cock
but blacks have raging hate boners for Jews that put stormfags to shame
>>
File: file.png (788 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
file.png
788 KB, 1160x629
>>70380849
Holy shit guys

Bernie sanders is a RACIST and a COMMUNIST

You know who else was an INTOLERANT COMMIE? STALIN.
BERNIE = STALIN
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.