[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay bashing sucks. Racism sucks. Authoritarianism sucks. You suck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 32
Gay bashing sucks.
Racism sucks.
Authoritarianism sucks.
You suck.
>>
>>70380490
>you don't get to decide
Well, they did pass a law, seems like deciding to me
>>
Your opinion counts only 3/5, Jamal
>>
>>70380574
Yeah, a really shitty law that discriminates against people for who they are.
>>
>gay bashing sucks

then why aren't you a racist? blacks hate gays
>>
>>70382040
This
The only reason niggers vote democrat is for more welfare and overrepresentation.
>>
>>70380490
>Authoritarianism sucks.
Stop discriminating against people for who they are.
>>
They went about the law all wrong. They should have just said that all people and businesses have a right to not serve anyone they want for whatever reason they want. Instead they only protected their own bullshit religion. It's a losing argument and it's killing the republican party. The republican party needs to condemn this for the sake of turning around the millennials that are desperate to escape the racism/sexism of the democrats
>>
>>70380490
>Authoritarianism sucks
Then don't tell people who and what they can and can't like/do.
>>
>>70380490
Wow you're so brave and enlightened. You sure told us.
Feel better now?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 303x276
>>70381520
>who they are
>>
>>70381520
Murderers are just being who they are, and we discriminate against them all the time, we throw them in prison.

You're using rhetoric, it sounds nice and appeals to people's emotions, but logically it doesn't hold up. It's a very feminine form of logic. Are you a female by chance?
>>
>>70382407
Murderers harm people, blacks and gays don't. :)

>>70382301
Authoritarianism only sucks when it degrades and egalitarianism society. Democracies are supposed to be mostly egalitarian, so there ya go.
>>
>>70380490
Not being free to decide who you work for is slavery. It sucks.
>>
>>70380490
>5 niggers watch op suck cookies cock for a burger.
>>
>>70380490
What's this image in reference to?
>>
>>70383082
But you just said authoritarianism sucks!
Besides, isn't what you're doing degrading society?
>>
>>70383713
It implies that local niggers had a hand in overthrowing segregation laws in Mississippi instead of yankees throwing a fit. Just like how Mississippians don't give a shit about fags and it's predominantly yankee/carpet bagger outcry.
>>
>>70380490
Isn't it a bit authoritarian to be trying to force your values on me?
>>
>>70384145
Did something recent happen in Mississippi though?
>>
>>70380490
>Authoritarianism sucks.
Then you should in favor of freedom of association, i.e. against forced integration.
>>
File: obama-goes-full-biden.jpg (493 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
obama-goes-full-biden.jpg
493 KB, 1280x1920
>>70380490

we will prevail
>>
>>70384321
Uh... they made it so people could reserve the right to refuse faggots in their businesses which they should have the right to anyways.
>>
>>70380490
>Authoritarianism sucks

Why do you hate Obama so much you fucking racist.
>>
>>70383082
If blacks and gays don't harm people, why are prisons filled with black anal predators?
>>
File: HOzrdy5.jpg (407 KB, 1444x1172) Image search: [Google]
HOzrdy5.jpg
407 KB, 1444x1172
>>70380490
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT
>>
>>70380490
Daily reminder the civil rights act was unconstitutional
>>
>>70384278
I guess you're right. But it's wrong to make laws that further fuel the publics hate and ignorance of gays. Society is trying to advance to being more unified and less hate/fear driven. It would mean less wars, less violence.
>>
>>70384744

Not all people have that right now, but it's a step in the right direction.
>>
>authoritarianism sucks
>forces business to comply to demands

>MUH cognitive dissonance
>>
>>70385317
>imprisoning people for not choosing to not serve people in there own business
>less hate/fear driven

dear god your kind are idiots
>>
>>70380490
Reverse racism sucks too. This isn't a conversation we've have yet though, is it?
>>
The Civil Rights Act was a disaster. When are the True Conservativesâ„¢ going to get around to repealing that?

Oh, that's right, that's just another battle they lost and have no intention of fighting again. Property rights and freedom of association, just one more thing cuckservatives failed to conserve.
>>
This may seem silly but doesn't the Business have the right to refuse service? If not then the government is telling me people have a right to my labor?
>>
>the black community has gotten so bad we've actually started taking steps back towards segregation
ayy
lmao
>>
>>70386717
>but doesn't the Business have the right to refuse service
Only for "non-discriminatory" reasons, which means no.
>>
>>70386882
thanks
>>
>>70380490
>Gay bashing sucks.
You strike me as the type of person who considers calling gay people degenerate "gay bashing". So basically insulting faggots is bad. But I bet you don't give a shit if someone gets made fun of for being straight.
>racism sucks
Unless it's targeting white people
>authoritarianism sucks
Unless it's the government stepping in to help the "oppressed".
>you suck
No you do, communist nigger faggot.
>>
>>70382407
You can't lecture people on logic. Being gay doesn't infringe on another person's rights. Comparing homosexuality to murder is super logical.
>>
WHY DO SEXUAL PREFERENCES MATTER SO FUCKING MUCH
DEAR GOD
>>
>>70387209

They don't, really.

But individual liberty matters more than hurt feelings.
>>
>>70387209
Jesus gets mad if you sell someone a cake. Hate thy enemy, like he always said.
>>
>>70380490
STOP COMPARING YOUR SIN TO MY SKIN

Faggot are going to create more black republicans pulling this shit I swear
>>
>>70381520
>Yeah, a really shitty law that discriminates against people for who they are.

NO, they're against who they are. More like who they want to force everyone they want people to believe they are.
>>
>>70387376
>>70387417
i mean why do these fruitcakes need to let everyone know they are gay?
Why does it matter?
I don't fucking care about fags, just don't shove it in my face.
>>
>>70387699
>>70387376
Forcing people to conform or gtfo. Individual liberty is protected. Keep fighting the good fight.

>>70387815
So they pretend to be straight, until the cameraman arrives, dude leaves and takes no pics cause it's against his religion. How is getting married shoving it in someone's face?
>>
>>70388036

>Moving the goalpost

Lrn2stict to a singular topic, you're terrible at this.
>>
>>70380490
>Authoritarianism sucks
Good job, bluepilled faggot. You're half the way there.
>>
First /pol/ post that isn't hyperbolic and racist
>>
>>70380490
But what if the people vote for racism and gay bashing? Wouldn't going against the will of the people be rather authoritarian?
>>
>>70382295
Can't businesses already deny service to anyone for any reason? Or do they need a valid reason, and sexuality wasn't considered a valid reason before this law?
>>
>>70388209
Your goalpost that they pretend to like getting dicked in the ass, for external attention, is dumb as fuck.

Original post is about discrimination. If you want to debate whether homosexuality is natural or not, I have no interest.

lrn2stict to the original topic.
>>
File: 1456974422301.jpg (135 KB, 502x461) Image search: [Google]
1456974422301.jpg
135 KB, 502x461
>>70383082
>blacks don't harm people
>>
>>70388657

No, can't be for any reason.

Only government approved reasons.
>>
>>70388683

I was talking about Trannies, thought this was about the bathroom bill.

Either way, this bill is 100% necessary due to fags and dykes suing Christians for not writing pro gay messages on their cakes. The bakeries were willing to bake the cakes and give them the decorating tool to write whatever messages they wanted on the cake themselves but STILL SUED and won over $100,000 thanks to Liberal Jewish Judges. If gays could just go to the other millions of places that pander to them instead of stirring shit up and fucking with Christians on purpose, this would be a non issue.
>>
>>70389256
The NC bill was about bathrooms, the Missisippi bill was not about businesses denying service on religious grounds.

"The bakeries." Source that? If a couple actually asked for a pro gay message, I'd agree with the business to deny providing it. Refusing to make a cake that they want to put two grooms on, I don't agree with.
>>
>>70389894
missed a ,
>>
>>70389894

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3014666/Christian-baker-sued-refusal-make-gay-marriage-cake.html
>>
>>70380490
what do they mean with this? did something new happen?
>>
File: redditfag.jpg (51 KB, 381x455) Image search: [Google]
redditfag.jpg
51 KB, 381x455
>>70380490
>>
>>70391065
A single bakery. I agree with them not having to say "support gay marriage."

Damn jews got us again.
>>
>>70380490
STOP COMPARING YOUR SIN TO MY SKIN

also 15th thread about this started tonight
nope we're not being raided
>>
>>70391462

This wasn't the only bakery m8. Another bakery got sued over $135,000 for "emotional distress"
>>
File: aus-3243.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
aus-3243.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>Gay bashing sucks.
true. gays are ok
>Racism sucks.
false. genetic and cultural evidence says you are wrong.
>Authoritarianism sucks.
true. a true authoritarian world would not allow this interaction to take place.
>You suck
who am i? i am anon. therefor your statement is grossly predjudiced. tut-tut.
>>
>>70391609
America needs tort reform doesn't mean you should be able to discriminate against gays. Someone got sued and it wasn't. Shut down all gay weddings that aren't performed by gays.
>>
>>70381520
A bill that protects religious organizations from being forced to serve homosexuals, even though homosexuality is against their religion, and if they don't serve these homosexuals, then they will be punished. Sounds pretty discriminatory towards religious individuals, so I'll agree with you OP, this bill does discriminate against people for who they are. Those damn homosexuals are fucking SO intolerant.
>>
>>70392278
wasn't fair*

I'm drunk
>>
>>70392626
Not religious organizations, private businesses. No religious organization is forced to do anything. A business is forced to sell a product to someone, despite sexual orientation. Damn tyrants.
>>
>>70380490
You don't get to decide who people choose to serve in their own businesses. Stop discriminating against Christians.
>>
>>70392278

Nah, this new bill is good enough. Gays still get pandered to by liberals and anyone who doesn't care for faggots and dykes can just go about their business.
>>
>>70387148
Homosex spreads an inordinate amount of STD's and its proliferation/acceptance promotes bisexual intercourse, which in turn spreads even more STD's to the general population.
>>
>>70392929
If you owned an electronics business and didn't want to sell a camcorder to a paedophile, should you be penalized for that?
>>
>>70393234
>>70393353

Just say you don't like gays and don't want to serve them. Why try to pretend this is some kind of religious liberty and legal issue?

I do believe some people make objections on religious grounds.

>>70393535
>Trying to bait me into defending a pedophile

Why should private businesses enforce morality and laws? You really want CEO's to be the judge and jury's of our society?
>>
>>70394291
>Just say you don't like gays and don't want to serve them. Why try to pretend this is some kind of religious liberty and legal issue?

When did I say otherwise? Any business owner should be able to refuse anyone for any reason they like.
>>
>>70394589

>Moving the goalpost

Any private citizen should be able to take a business owner to court for any reason they like.
>>
>>70395106

It's a waste of tax payer money and resources. Just admit you're gay and want to force people to accept you through laws and threats of force.
>>
>>70394291
Just using your own logic against you. Let's recognize the fact that you side stepped the question and move on.

Appeal to authority aside, business owners have a right to refuse anyone they wish to. Lest you forget, business are made up of people just as jury's are. While you make think otherwise, one is not inherently better than the other, simply more influential.
>>
>>70395106
>Pay for my lifestyle choices

Fuck right off.
>>
>>70395106
You can take anyone to court for any reason you like. However, that person can also countersue the pants off of you.
>>
>>70395599
Subsidizing any marriage is a waste of taxpayer money,

>>70395688
Businesses don't have that right. The representative and judicial bodies established and maintained by the people decided they don't. Guy doesn't like gays, think I made that clear.

>>70395743
When did I say that? If they buy a cake, they bought it.

>>70396003
You only trust and support courts and legislatures when they side with you? Let the business countersue then and defend themselves.
>>
>>70380490
Swing from a tree
>>
>>70395106

Why do you hate business owners so much?
>>
>>70383082
>Murderers harm people, blacks and gays don't. :)
Blacks are murderers.
>Authoritarianism only sucks when it degrades and egalitarianism society. Democracies are supposed to be mostly egalitarian, so there ya go.
Thats why democracy sucks.
>>
>>70396241
>Subsidizing any marriage is a waste of taxpayer money,

Not if it produces future tax payers need to pay off the ponzi scheme known as Social Security and Welfare.
>>
File: Kim Davis.jpg (13 KB, 234x234) Image search: [Google]
Kim Davis.jpg
13 KB, 234x234
>>70380490
>/pol/'s face while trying to pretend a shit ton of legal precedence doesn't already protect citizens against discrimination, and this is just Southern mouth breathers ONCE AGAIN pretending that their feels supercede the law of the land.
>>
>>70396493
It's not a Ponzi scheme if the people who established it aren't directly profiting from the money being put into it.

That's the very definition of a Ponzi scheme.
>>
>>70380490
The business owner gets to decide who sits at the lunch counter. If they don't want nigger commie faggots, thats their decision.
>>
>>70380490
>You don't get to decide who sits at the lunch counter
It's not your restaurant, it's not your friend's restaurant, it's not your meme politician restaurant, it's not the government's restaurant. it's my restaurant and I'm free to decide who sits in the lunch counter.
If you don't like it, you're free to have lunch somewhere else.
>>
>>70396726
Southern education?
>>
>>70383082
>authoritarianism sucks!
>Now, you must bake me a gay wedding cake, or I will have big brother drag you to a room with no windows and throw away the key
>>
>>70380490
You seem to be trying to control what people say and think, though, so I guess you suck as well
>>
>>70396412
I don't. You think they should have some kind of special protection from litigation?

>>70396493

>Moving the goalpost

I don't like gays and my views on governance aren't gonna stand in the way. You're playing Devil's less intelligent brother advocate.
>>
File: bill-gates.jpg (30 KB, 770x476) Image search: [Google]
bill-gates.jpg
30 KB, 770x476
>>70396737
>>70396726
You don't get to broadly discriminate against protected minorities of people in the USA.

You can say "no shoes, no service" but you can't say "No women" or "no darkies".

Gays are a protected group, and that's what you should be talking to your Congressman about.

But while they are, you aren't allowed to discriminate against them.

It's so simple I am pretty sure even you guys can grasp it if you strain at it.
>>
>>70381520

If it wasn't for that law a nazi dressed as Hitler could enter a Jewish market, isn't that fucking offensive?

Lel, I'm shitposting, yeah its racist, who fucking cares, it's what they want, let them be you intolerant fuck
>>
>>70396929
is there anything that stops different products from having different prices?

>cheap fabric gloves $5
>sodt leather driving gloves w/padding $100

>wedding cake with man and woman $2000
>wedding cake with two men or women $60,000
>>
>>70396929
I know its illegal and I don't fucking care. I am talking property rights here. If I don't want to serve niggers and faggots, thats my decision and if you try to use force to stop me, I will beat the shit out of you.
>>
File: 4chanLiberalYouRedneck.jpg (64 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
4chanLiberalYouRedneck.jpg
64 KB, 600x590
>>70396861
>Fuck facists, racists, nazis! They're so intolerant and to force an authoritarian hate-fueled dictatorship upon us!
>Now let's see where I can get a gay wedding cake
>That christian bakery right there looks perfect!
>What? You don't want to bake a dick-cumming shaped cake?
>Discrimination! Let's boycott christian bakeries! The government must shut down their business!
>>
>>70380490
>Oral fixation
>Obsessed with gay people

Cocksucker confirmed.
>>
>>70396929
Allowed by who? Who "allows" me to do business? Because it certainly isn't the federal government and it certainly isn't the state government.
>>
File: alGore_1515233c.jpg (16 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
alGore_1515233c.jpg
16 KB, 460x288
>>70397236
>If I don't want to serve niggers and faggots, thats my decision
No, as someone operating a public business, it is not.
If you were inviting people into your living room for beers you could choose not to invite gays.

The moment you set up yourself as a licensed business you aren't legally allowed to to discriminate.

"No fags at muh backyard BBQ" = A-ok
"No fags at muh BBQ restaurant" = illegal.
>>
>>70380490

>But in the months since the reenactment of the March on Selma, the city's slums have descended into a period of frequent gang shootings and open-air drug dealing, leaving residents gripped by fear and police struggling to clean up the streets.

The peak of Selma's gang violence problem came about seven weeks ago, when shootings were being measured per week, rather than per month or per year, according to Michael Jackson, district attorney for Alabama's 4th Judicial Circuit.

Local authorities say they encounter gang members armed with heavy weaponry including AK-47s, MAC-10s and 40-caliber handguns with high-volume clips in Selma area's worst neighborhoods, where fresh bullet holes still pepper the sides of some homes.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/09/selma_descended_into_gang_viol.html
>>
File: Breddygud.jpg (77 KB, 540x332) Image search: [Google]
Breddygud.jpg
77 KB, 540x332
>>70397387
This tells me you've never owned a business in your life.
So you are speaking out of complete and utter ignorance.

Which to be honest really doesn't make you stand out particularly around here.
>>
>>70385392
This, 100 times this.
>>
>>70397390
Me operating a business is the same as me owning a house. I own them. They are my property. I set up the rules. If you try to use government force against me, I beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>70380490
>Authoritarianism sucks

Only when white males do it rite?
>>
>>70397459
>Y-Y-You're just not educated!
Answer my question, friend. All your experience should make that easy for you.

Or are you just trying to intimidate me and underhandedly influence the opinions of the more gullible people in the audience?
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (51 KB, 685x567) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
51 KB, 685x567
>>70397470
>And then Rosa Parks was a force for imposing authoritarianism on helpless bus administrators, a retarded /pol/ fable.
>>
>>70397582
>Me operating a business is the same as me owning a house. I own them

No, you great jiggling pile of raw stupid, it is NOT the same thing.
>>
>>70380490
Then why are you on the left?
>>
>>70397662
Do you know what the fuck private property is you oven worthy autiste?
>>
>>70396241
Actually, businesses do have that right based off of federal law. The federal law does not cover sexual orientation under discrimination and the law is dictated differently from state to state, sometimes down to a city level. Learn to research instead of pontificate, faggot.

Furthermore, I don't trust the court system or the government under any circumstances, just as I wouldn't trust any random person off of the street. I hope more leftist and LGBTWTFBBQ organizations start getting btfo in court by big businesses. Our government has failed to stem the degeneracy of the left, so now it's up to private organizations to do it for us instead.
>>
>>70397662
All you do is say "No, that's dumb!".

It's sad that whatever hugbox you come from has convinced you that this is a genius way to debate.
>>
>>70380490
>They are not special, so it sucks as much as bashing rednecks
>Racial denial sucks too
>Yes, that's why I hate left wing authoritarianism
>ad hominem
>>
>>70397615
she broke the rules that she agreed to follow when she stepped onto the bus

nobody forced niggers to go onto the bus, they can walk on whatever side of the street they wanted
>>
File: 1460097783245.gif (2 MB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1460097783245.gif
2 MB, 670x503
>>70380490
Why would you want to go to a place that doesnt want to serve you? Having worked in restaurants the shit we did to your food if we didnt like you was fucked up, but when youre making minimum wage, who the fuck cares if you get fired? Its honestly better this way, gay people know the places to avoid.
>>
File: 1459110345700.jpg (22 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1459110345700.jpg
22 KB, 384x384
>>70380490
>>
>>70380490
yes, that's why I hate BLM.
>>
>>70397613
>>70397789
>the more gullible people in the audience?

That would actually be you two.
Here's a website for you. It contains the tip of the iceberg of the REAMS of regulations, Federal and otherwise, you must consider when you are owning a business. That you can ignore as a homeowner.
It's a lot to read, none of it is meme-worthy, and it's just the start of things.

https://www.sba.gov/about-sba/sba-performance/policy-regulations/laws-regulations
>>
>>70397887
>Here's what the law says.

>Furthermore, I don't trust the court system or the government under any circumstances

>Pontificates

>Learn to research instead of pontificate

Is this where I call you a faggot to prove that I'm right?
>>
>>70396586
Actually, you're the ones pretending your feels supercede the law of the land; the Constitution, you mouthy cocksucker. You have NO right to anyone's labor, you have no right to infringe on anyone's freedom of religion, you have no right to infringe on anyone's freedom of association and force them to form a business relationship with you.
>>
File: Areyouamagnet.jpg (77 KB, 531x513) Image search: [Google]
Areyouamagnet.jpg
77 KB, 531x513
>>70397887
>The federal law does not cover sexual orientation under discrimination

The EEOC has held that discrimination against an individual because that person is transgender (also known as gender identity discrimination) is discrimination because of sex and therefore is covered under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. See Macy v. Department of Justice, EEOC Appeal No. 0120120821 (April 20, 2012), http://www.eeoc.gov/decisions/0120120821%20Macy%20v%20DOJ%20ATF.txt. The Commission has also held that discrimination against an individual because of that person's sexual orientation is discrimination because of sex and therefore prohibited under Title VII. See David Baldwin v. Dep't of Transportation, EEOC Appeal No. 120133080 (July 15, 2015), http://www.eeoc.gov/decisions/0120133080.pdf.

http://www.eeoc.gov/federal/otherprotections.cfm
>>
>>70397615
The Jim Crow laws were just as bad as the civil rights act, both are the initiation of force instead of freedom of association and property rights
>>
>>70380490
WHITE PEOPLE'S FOOD BE SO BLAND AND SHIT LOL FUCKING MAYO-NAISE

DAMMIT WHITEY SERVE ME YO FOOD, I DON'T CARE THAT YOU DON'T WANT ME HERE
>>
>>70398178
We are not denying the existence of these regulations. I even said that here:>>70397236
I'm talking strict property rights.
>>
>>70397244

Man why do you think homosexuals are perverted horny fucks? I like girls and I am a guy, but I don't buy cakes with dicks fucking pussies you fool
>>
>>70396691
>It's not a Ponzi scheme if the people who established it aren't directly profiting from the money being put into it.

>Get money taken out of SS
>it goes to the elderly, something you are not
>by the time you're old, SS will run out of money
>meaning that all the money you put into SS will not be able to be used by you when you need it

>>70396914

I don't even know what you're bitching about anymore. You seem completely bipolar on all issues.
>>
File: Butthurt.png (81 KB, 361x358) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt.png
81 KB, 361x358
>>70398317
>Actually, you're the ones pretending your feels supercede the law of the land

U.S. Code Title 42, Chapter 21 -- Civil Rights (FindLaw)
Title 42, Chapter 21 of the U.S. Code prohibits discrimination against persons based on age, disability, gender, race, national origin, and religion (among other things) in a number of settings -- including education, employment, access to businesses and buildings, federal services, and more. Chapter 21 is where a number of federal acts related to civil rights have been codified -- including the Civil Rights Act of 1866, Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Civil Rights of Institutionalized Persons Act.

Where do you mouth-breathers get your understanding of US law from? Theblaze.com?

Because you are fucking dumb.
>>
Just another example of liberal do gooders feeling the need to tell private citizens how to run their lives? Freedom, mother fucker, why does it scare you so?
>>
File: Krystal.jpg (45 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Krystal.jpg
45 KB, 400x300
>>70398422
>I'm talking strict property rights.

No, you aren't.
The minute you take your big ass back yard and put a runway on it to fly planes off of, you are dealing with the FAA and a host of other regulations.

You can't just sit on your porch and shout "MUH PROPERTY!" you sack of dumbshit.

Same for running a business.
>>
>>70397081
Holy fuck, you magnificent Mexican monster, you just gave me the shot for this

I don't care if I have to evoke Godwin's law, it will fry their brains thinking of that. Some people just identify as Nazi, that's who they are, why should a Kosher eatery not serve them?
>>
>>70398520
Started off hating on gays. Ending up hating on entitlements. Says I lost focus. Enjoy Hillary dude.
>>
File: Paul Ryan.jpg (46 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
Paul Ryan.jpg
46 KB, 605x605
>>70398590
No one gives a fuck about how you live your private life (Except hardcore Conservatives who fret over it constantly in case you are upsetting Jesus).

When you enter the public sphere it's not the land of "Do as you Will".
>>
>>70398178
>Since its founding on July 30, 1953, the U.S. Small Business Administration has delivered millions of loans, loan guarantees, contracts, counseling sessions and other forms of assistance to small businesses.
I've looked through your link. I find nothing about homosexuality or "equality" in general. And if a business owner refuses to take government contracts, then the overwhelming majority of this website is irrelevant.

Even if there were some broken clause about how a person must be forced to work for gays, why would you defend it? The government has no right to decide whether or not a man works. This goes back to my initial question: Who is "allowing" me to do business?

Man, you're such a faggot. You come here going "Oh, my word, these poor unenlightened /pol/ users just don't get my world view! I shall enlighten them as to what tumblr has taught me.". And soon enough, you'll be one of those Nazi faggots or an 8gag user. You're just an impressionable, gullible waste of a mind.
>>
>>70380490
The first two are legal, the third is irrelevant, and the fourth is an opinion.

This isn't an argument.
>>
>>70398662
Hi srs. remember niggers aren't people.
>>
File: Ponzi Scheme.png (25 KB, 654x260) Image search: [Google]
Ponzi Scheme.png
25 KB, 654x260
>>70398527
>Civil Rights Act of 1866

Just BARELY passed, in a time where most states couldn't vote for or against that because there was a civil war going on at the time.

Since you care about the law so much, you should be happy with the new laws in North Carolina and Mississippi seeing as its the law, right?
>>
>>70398770
Your lack of faith in Jesus is unconstitutional and is destroying the country. Grow up.
>>
File: isisflag.png (385 KB, 718x434) Image search: [Google]
isisflag.png
385 KB, 718x434
>>70380490
this is /pol/ territory no ISIS-supporting feminists from tumblr allowed
>>
File: joo39.png (67 KB, 335x397) Image search: [Google]
joo39.png
67 KB, 335x397
you didn't say anything about antisemitism
>>
>>70398802
>Even if there were some broken clause about how a person must be forced to work for gays
See
>>70398527
>>70398350
>>
>>70398662
Good fucking damn it. I've made this point once before but you are to god damn autistic to understand it. A me owning a business is EXACTLY THE SAME as me owning a house. It is my private property. I don't care what the law says. The law is a shitty violation of property rights.
>>
File: mike-huckabee.jpg (135 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
mike-huckabee.jpg
135 KB, 605x328
>>70398882
I forgot the Bill of Jesus in the Constitution, my bad.

Good news is that he'll forgive me unconditionally.
>>
>>70380490
no shirts, no shoes, no service
>>
>>70398662
Why does having to abide by safety standards involve having to serve undesirables? You say one thing and then just link it to your other nonsense. No one thinks this should be the case with any governmental offices. Just private enterprise.
>>
File: Alan_Keyes.jpg (57 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Keyes.jpg
57 KB, 416x431
>>70398951
>me owning a business is EXACTLY THE SAME as me owning a house. It is my private property. I don't care what the law says.

Then you can enjoy sitting in jail,. with all the other trash who don't care what the law says.

Works for me.
>>
>>70398757

>Gays should be served no matter what
>nah, change that, business owners have rights to
>fuck that, they should serve gays anways
>and business owners should be able to be sued for anything at anytime, all the time
>wasting tax payer money isn't good, unless it's for gays, by gays.

Go feel the bern
>>
>>70399004
A CHRISTIAN NATION
>>
>>70399016
>no shirts, no shoes, no service

Is non-discriminatory. If you said "no purple shoes" or "no shirts with Jesus on them" then you'd be in trouble.
>>
>>70398940
No thank you. Please post responses to me if you desire for them to be considered by me. I have no interest in combing over your ramblings as though they were scripture.

And I would like you to please address the philosophical quandary as to whether it is right for a government to "allow" people to do business. You (predictably) have avoided the matter like the plague. I would, too. If I were trying to enforce something terrible by the letter of the law, and somebody came up to me going "That's terrible, though, it should change.", I would freak out.
>>
>>70399065
Fans of Jesus

Not followers.
>>
>>70399055
I will enjoy it when you get thrown out of a helicopter.
>>
>>70399065
>America
>Christian nation
Don't bring up "In God We Trust" either, that's just something the government came up with to make us seem better than them dirty, godless commies.
>>
>>70396760
I'd say it's just his basic understanding of freedom. Any private company should be able to discriminate against anybody for any reason.
>>
File: dwight-d-eisenhower.jpg (36 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
dwight-d-eisenhower.jpg
36 KB, 620x620
>>70399112
>I have no interest in combing over your ramblings

Those posts are the actual laws you are wanting me to cite.

But I love how you are going Full Autist in the rest of your post like it's some magic defense mechanism.

"IMPENETRABLE AUTIST SHIELDS UP!"
>>
File: 1459886505549.jpg (16 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1459886505549.jpg
16 KB, 500x338
>mfw I live in Mississippi
>mfw I couldn't care less if I tried
>>
>>70380490
>Authoritarianism sucks.

So, you're opposed to allowing people to decide for themselves what they want to do?

Sounds pretty authoritarian to me.
>>
>>70399244
Answer the philosophical question.
>>
>>70399234
I'm not sure if that's how freedom works in Leafland, but that's not the Freedom envisioned in the Constitution.
>>
>>70398527
Hey, faggot; the Civil Rights Act is not the supreme law of the land, the Constitution is. The Constitution supercedes the Civil Rights Act. You have no understanding of what the law is. Again, you have no right to anyone's labor, you have no right to infringe on anyone's freedom of religion, and you have no right to infringe on anyone's freedom of association and force them to form a business relationship with you.
>>
>>70399234
>>70399321
Freedom =/= 6th Grade Anarchy
>>
>>70399244
Then cite them to me in a post directed at me, friend. Surely you could jump through this arbitrary hoop I've established for you if you intend to make people jump through arbitrary hoops the government's established for them. What's the matter, do I not have enough guns for your liking? Would it be better if I could hack your computer to punish you for non-compliance?
>>
>>70387815
BECAUSE THEY'RE HERE THEY'RE QUEER AND YOU BETTER FUCKING GET USED TO IT OR YOU'RE GONNA GET SUED
>>
>>70399452
NOT
>>
File: Buddy_christ.jpg (31 KB, 370x284) Image search: [Google]
Buddy_christ.jpg
31 KB, 370x284
>>70399441
>>>70398527 (You)
>Hey, faggot; the Civil Rights Act is not the supreme law of the land, the Constitution is.

This has been argued by the finest legal minds in our nation.

If the Civil Rights act violated the Constitution it would have been invalidated by the Supreme Court long, long ago.

But nice try.
>>
>>70399321
No, he's expressing an opinion.

saying "authoritarianism sucks" doesn't mean "you're forbidden from living under a dictatorship". By all means, move to North Korea if you want.
>>
>>70399219
>Don't bring up "In God We Trust" either, that's just something the government came up with to make us seem better than them dirty, godless commies.
That motto was put on money in 1837.
>>
>>70399593
Oh sorry, it was actually 1865 when it was first put on coins
>>
>>70380490
i think if you own a business you can decide whoever the fuck you want cant sit at your counter, the natural repurcusions will work themselves out
>>
>>70399562
>be me
>be 1960s
>cops break down my door for no reason and ransack the place looking for illegal pornography
>bring up with my homosexual friend that I intend to sue
>"If that were illegal, the Supreme Court would have done something about it by now! GAWD!"
>>
>>70399703
Yes, and by law the natural repercussion is getting sued successfully for civil rights violations and losing a shit-ton of money.
>>
>>70399728
>>cops break down my door for no reason and ransack the place
If they didn't have a warrant issue by a court, and you did nothing, then you are pretty dumb.
>>
>>70399795
>government
>natural
Look at him and laugh.
>>
>>70381520
Awwwwww those poor people :,^(
That evil rascist sexist bigoted fascist xenophobia bigoted and mean law will go away once the evil whites are finally gone ^_^
>>
>>70399896
Why aren't you living in the remote wilderness instead of enjoying this government subsidized degenerate internet?
>>
>>70380490
You god damn right I do if that's what I wanna do. And you can't do fuck about it. Personal freedom motherfucker tastiest
>>
>>70380490
Shut up you stupid gay faggot nigger leftist cunt
>>
>>70399852
Did you miss the part where it said "BE 1960s"? Fucking moron. In the 1960s it was a common practice for the police to ignore the requirement for a warrant, as the punishment for doing so was minor compared to the rewards for finding contraband. This was only rectified by a Supreme Court decision.

Hell, even your precious Civil Rights Movement was a 70s thing. Your arbitrary worship of government muscle is completely unfounded. I imagine you'd be telling MLK something along the lines of "If negroes had rights, the Supreme Court would have said so by now!"
>>
>>70398350
Anon, I want you think very hard here for a moment. Why in fuck would equal opportunity EMPLOYMENT have anything to do with our conversation? Furthermore, what makes you think they have any authority to change federal law when they are an ENFORCEMENT agency? If it doesn't come from congress, it doesn't mean shit.

>>70398308
Again, you have no counterpoint. I don't trust the courts or government, but that does not mean that I am not still bound by the laws that they make. And yes, i only support laws that benefit me. To do otherwise would be retarded. Anyone who says differently is either intellectually dishonest or a fool.

So go on, keep responding with more of those delicious you's with no actual points other than "muh bigotry" or "muh feefee's"
>>
>>70400038
Yes, I actually missed the 1960's part.
>>
>>70398885
BENGHAZI
E
N
G
H
A
Z
I
>>
>>70399941
>government subsidized internet
The government holds internet speeds back. Just look at Romania.

But anyway, I will offer no consideration to your arbitrary accusation of extremism. It's nothing more than a sophistic tactic to make me appear "Weird" so that people will stop listening to me.
>>
>>70399689
Fair enough, but it didn't become the national motto until the 50's.
>>
>>70400083
That's good, now consider everything else that post mentioned.

Also stop being such a cringe-y newfag.
>>
>i want you to do a thing
>but i dont want to do it
>no, you HAVE to

i thought there was an emancipation proclamation
>>
>>70400059
>Why in fuck would equal opportunity EMPLOYMENT have anything to do with our conversation?
Title 42, Chapter 21 of the U.S. Code prohibits discrimination against persons based on age, disability, gender, race, national origin, and religion (among other things) in a number of settings -- including education, employment,
access to businesses
access to businesses
access to businesses

The post you cited was more or less a rebuttal of the idea that your private rights as a business owner are identical to a private property owner, and they are not.
This
>>70398527
post specifically addresses your point.
>>
>>70400147
As far as I know, the only change that happened in the '50's was the phrase started being printed on paper money instead of only coins.
>>
>>70399562
>hurr durr it wuld hav bin invadilated long ago
This faggot. It is in fact, unconstitutional to force people to do any of those things. I don't care about the legality of the act. Nice appeal to authority, faggot.
>>
>>70400174
Your use of "cringe" and "cringe-y" just illustrates that you are newer than me.
>>
>>70400377
I don't know for sure, honestly. I've heard both of the origins of the phrase of the motto.

But, the point I was trying to make was that the US was never intended to be, and never will be, a Christian nation.
>>
>>70400617
Well, God isn't simply a Christian concept.
After reading more about the origins of the phrase it seemed it was suggested by a person in 1830 something as a way to state that Americans are separate from what he described as "Heathens".
It was most likely referring to the Christian concept of god, but I can't find that out for sure at the moment.
>>
>>70400391
>You use words I don't like, this means you're bad!
Nigger, your newness is made most obvious by the fact that none of your images have 4chan filenames and the fact that you're absolutely terrible at argument. And fuck, it doesn't even matter if you're new or not just as long as you're not a faggot about it.
>>
>>70380490
> forcing a private business to go against its beliefs via federal order
> not authoritarian

Fucking retards
>>
>>70400745
Well, sounds like something I should research more then.
>>
>>70394291
>Just say you don't like gays and don't want to serve them.
They have, and they explained why. You don't want the reasoned explanation and just the "I don't like X," because you have no reasoning as a foundation for your own position and want a shouting match over difference of opinions instead of debate.

>Trying to bait me into defending a pedophile
Given your propensity for defending homosexuals and African Americans you're already unknowingly defending the vast majority of pedophiles within US borders.
>>
>>70400330
Anon, let me repeat.

So.The.Fuck.What?

What does the EOEC have to do with business right laws when providing service? They take care of employment, that's it. You are citing one agency, which enforces employment law, that has decided to interpret the law to include sexuality under gender for their own uses. This does not extend to the rest of the federal law, as it not not a legislative organization, otherwise there would not be state law that would have to be drafted to "clarify" federal law. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

Enforcement /=\ Legislation
>>
>>70399413
Actually that was likely exactly the type of freedom envisioned by the Constitution. After all free association is the most logically pro liberty stance given this issue.
>>
>>70400617
What you are thinking of is the pledge of allegiance which added the line "under god" during the red scare.
>>
>>70401456
Oh yeah, that's right. Got them mixed up.

Thanks anon.
>>
>liberals shit on the constitution
>act like they won
>expect to to keep taking their bullshit
>>
I don't understand why you can't just tell someone you don't wish to serve them and ask them to leave. I'm from Mississippi so that's probably the problem.
>>
File: John McCain.jpg (1 MB, 3116x2352) Image search: [Google]
John McCain.jpg
1 MB, 3116x2352
>>70401369
>Actually that was likely exactly the type of freedom envisioned by the Constitution

No, the Constitution was written with the intent of protecting the Minority from the oppression of the Majority, early America being founded by religious minorities who underwent serious oppression and discrimination in Europe.

The Constitution uphold equality and equal opportunity, not "let me do whatever I want cuz I'm free".

That's why it's a Bill of Rights, not a Bill of Freedumbs.
>>
>>70401828
You are allowed to throw everyone out at closing time, or to just close the place down.

You aren't allowed to declare "No fatties served after 5" without having lawyers jammed up your ass.
>>
>>70401864
Freedom of association.
>>
>>70401864
>The Constitution uphold equality and equal opportunity, not "let me do whatever I want cuz I'm free".

Read the original constitution, it was written for White Land Owning Males only. The writers of the constitution believed niggers and women to be beneath them.
>>
>>70383082

>Murderers harm people, blacks and gays don't. :)

Racial homicide and HIV infection statistics would disagree with you on that.
>>
>>70401984
Allowed by WHO? Who owns my business, friend?
>>
>>70402013
Not only have you never been completely free, all of your Freedoms are under some form of restriction, from the 1st Amendment Rights on down.

And you are pretty well free to associate privately with whomever you want. Operating a public storefront is not the same thing.
>>
File: petoria.gif (24 KB, 337x233) Image search: [Google]
petoria.gif
24 KB, 337x233
>>70402259
>>
>>70402326
Answer the questions. Comparing me to satire will only impress idiots. If you can't justify your beliefs, I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>70402292
>freedom
>under restriction

Muh contradictions
>>
>>70402835
Let's try this:
You own your dog, it is private property. So by your Jesus-given Superfreedoms you should be able to go out in your front yard and set the dog on fire, killing it.
Because ITS MUH PRIVATE PROPERTY.

There's a reason people don't unroll their personal copy of the Constitution when appearing in court, because it's not the sum total of the laws of the land.
>>70402962
Yeah stupid, even though killing hookers makes you happy, you are restricted from your Pursuit of Happiness.
>>
File: Avery.jpg (26 KB, 312x232) Image search: [Google]
Avery.jpg
26 KB, 312x232
>>70402962
And this "unrestricted freedom" shit is Libertarian horseshit that you will hopefully grow out of one day. No one at any point promised you the right to do whatever the hell you want all the time.

That's special Heaven time with Jesus.
>>
>>70403537
You compare a willful service to an unwilling life. If you can't explain why your view is correct without changing the subject matter, it's because you're simply wrong.

And the Constitution is the supreme law of the land, by definition. No law may contradict the Constitution. This is all obvious.

You're irrational.
>>
>>70403636
>>70403537
>not an argument
>strawman
>ad hominem

Its basic property rights, logic, and definitions. Go read Aristotle.

Btw, unrestricted freedom is redundant
>>
>>70399055
No I already said I don't want to be around niggers
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.