[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever seen a woman changing a flat tire /pol/? if women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: AAA.png (242 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
AAA.png
242 KB, 450x300
Have you ever seen a woman changing a flat tire /pol/? if women are equal to men, and can do everything men do, why cant women do such as simple task as changing a flat tire?
>>
>>70380426
>Have you ever seen a woman changing a flat tire /pol/?
No

> if women are equal to men, and can do everything men do, why cant women do such as simple task as changing a flat tire?
Because they're women
>>
>yell out window
>You want equality? Change your own fucking tire, bitch!
>speed away
>>
>>70380426
The fuck is your country ? ms-dos ? flag looks like the alpha model for windows logo
>>
>>70380673
i was wondering why i never found a funny Canadian show.
>>
File: sjwicon1.jpg (99 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
sjwicon1.jpg
99 KB, 500x333
>>70380426
99% of women don't actually go in for the whole gender equality bullshit. You have been tricked by the interjew to believe that women everywhere want to be pic related
>>
>>70380722
>feeling insulted coming from a rarer flag than mine

really dude?
>>
>>70380992
That's the beauty of the insult.
srsly though, first time i see that flag.
>>
>tfw 135 lbs
>tfw so weak and lightweight I literally couldn't loosen the nut on the tire by standing on top of the tire iron and jumping up and down
>tfw had to have my dad, who's only 15lbs heavier than me, do it for me
>>
>>70381274
>Implying the girl isnt fatter
>>
Never
>>
>>70380426
Changing a tire is essential knowledge, and any woman with basic life skills would probably know how to do it.
In the case of a flat tire, any man would probably say "Nah, let me do it." If a woman is seen changing a tire on the side of the motorway, there's a good bet a man will pull over to take over the job.
Also, changing a tire takes a bit of strength. Something women often fall short in.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.