[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who should mixed women marry?...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Who should mixed women marry?...
>>
>>70380062
No one. Let their genes die out because they're polluted
>>
They need to fuck off to the Painted World of Ariamis
>>
>>70380062

3/4 white men, slowly breed the race mixing out of the genetic pool
>>
>>70380062

Me
>>
they should mix with their own kind
>>
>>70380252
>>70380062
Me if they look like that. Beat me to it.
>>
>>70380194
This
>>
>>70380062
Jews

A lot of them are Jewish already. Rashida Jones is a kike-negro abomination for example.

If they don't die out they'll eventually become diluted.
>>
>>70380062
White men
>>
File: Nuremberg_laws.jpg (2 MB, 3250x2278) Image search: [Google]
Nuremberg_laws.jpg
2 MB, 3250x2278
>>70380062
They should consult the attached chart.
>>
Me
Pls be my gf
>>
>>70380062

they should marry into whatever group is the non white branch....

you can't mix up to white, only down. And for every but Asians, its an improvement.
>>
>>70380062
People that mixed race should just breed with what their majority ancestry is.

If they are half then breed with what phenotype is expressed in them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.