[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you do not support space exploration and travel, not only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Universe1.jpg (183 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
Universe1.jpg
183 KB, 950x534
If you do not support space exploration and travel, not only are you an idiot but you should castrated so as to prevent your genes from passed on.
>>
>we need to fix our problems on this planet before we go to others!

>space exploration is racist! We should be spending that money improving black lives!
>>
The lethal radiation belts installed by the Creators prevent us from leaving Earth, though.
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/science/the-lay-scientist/2015/may/06/how-can-our-future-mars-colonies-be-free-of-sexism-and-racism
>>
Christ only died for the sins of THIS world. If you go to another planet, you're on your own.
>>
Childhood is being fascinated by space.

Adolescence is wanting humanity as a collective to reach out into the cosmos.

Adulthood is being fascinated by space but realizing humanity as a collective should not reach out into the cosmos.
>>
>>70379667
Nice grammar mate.
>>
>>70380172

This made me autistically angry. Far more than I normally get

>>70380349

What do you mean by "should not"? Some misguided protection of the cosmos because of how shitty we are? Or something else? Because we, as a species may be shitty, but on the scale of a whole universe we'd be hard pressed to shit up even a minute fraction of it before the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>70379667
>believing the space meme
>>
>>70381638
>space itself is a meme
>>
if space was completely empty, would it still exist?
>>
File: bubbles.jpg (73 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
bubbles.jpg
73 KB, 1000x750
>>70379667
>Lets spend 19 billion a year to launch shit into low earth orbit

no thanks, either go to mars or the moon and build a base or do nothing at all
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.