[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people call Bernie anti-establishment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 1800x1798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 1800x1798
Why do people call Bernie anti-establishment?
>>
Because he hates super wealthy corporations (i.e the establishment).

Him and Trump aren't puppetted by the notion that campaign contributions change your opinions
>>
>>70379520
>didn't have a job until he was 40
> has ONLY worked in government
>not the establishment
>>
>>70379776
>Because he hates super wealthy corporations

Or he just pretends to.

You cant really call someone anti-establishment when all the media backs them or is at least neutral on them and when all the college professors and "intellectuals" openly supports them.
But i guess leftists can because fuck logic and word meanings and all that racist white male bullshit.
>>
>>70380105
You think the media backs Bernie Sanders? Not even a Bernie fan, but how do you not see they suck Hillary's demonic cock every chance they get? The corporations and the Fed hate Trump and Sanders.
>>
>>70380310
The suck both Sanders and Hillary.

>the corporations hate Sanders
No proof
>>
>>70380105
>Or he just pretends to.

Well I'd live to believe that but his public record of 30 years shows otherwise.
>>
File: 1456093251260.jpg (70 KB, 552x553) Image search: [Google]
1456093251260.jpg
70 KB, 552x553
>>70379520

Because his supporters are 16 years old
>>
>>70380105
>Or he just pretends to.

So why does msm ignore him?
>>
>>70380517
You didn't hear what the GE CEO said a few days ago in an op-ed? Goldman Sachs CEO called him dangerous. The NY Daily News purposely confused him during an interview, with their opinion pieces all ready to hit him afterwards. They hate his guts.
>>
File: file.png (543 KB, 1033x661) Image search: [Google]
file.png
543 KB, 1033x661
>>70380517
>>
>>70380310
TV loves Hillary, Internet loves Sanders. See Reddit.
>>
File: 4chanorg.png (38 KB, 1122x202) Image search: [Google]
4chanorg.png
38 KB, 1122x202
>>70379520
They will suck him dry for MUH FREE COLLEGE!!!

He could push through federals law banning sodomy between married couples, forced vaccinations, and banning organic foods, but his supporters would still be "#FeelThaBernz! #MuhFreeCollege! That's all they fucking care about. Greedy little degenerate Millennial cucks, making themselves unemployable and then getting a scumbag politician to raid the employers who won't hire them for the pay that they're not getting. Millennials need to kill themselves.
>>
>>70380741
Half of that isnt even criticism. Try again.

>>70380734
2 CEO's and criticised him and a newspaper made a confusion... Wow Hernie is so oppressed guyse.

Give me a break thats not even a fraction of the shit Trump takes. Of course he's gonna take some light criticism its part of the show.
>>
>>70382171
>denying that there is a clear bias against bernie even though over 16 hours at least 8 posts on that newspaper were bashing him
>>
>>70380105
Nigga what are you smoking?
Not even a Berncuck, but it's quite obvious he does not have the establishment on his side as the media either don't talk about him at all or shittalk him.
>>
Bernie is a fucking retard who would create countless bureaucracies and spend trillions on them. Corporations know they could siphon off that money like they do already, but at a much larger scale.
>>
>>70379520
they are stupid
>>
Retardation
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.