[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BILDERBERG MEETING 2016 WILL BE IN GERMANY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: Bilderberg.jpg (3 MB, 3091x2664) Image search: [Google]
Bilderberg.jpg
3 MB, 3091x2664
Federal interior ministry confirmed. Information is fucking fresh. No english source yet.

>WHEN
Between the 9th and 12th of June

>WHERE
Dresden, Saxony, in the Kempinski-Hotel Taschenberg-Palais, inner city of Dresden

>Original taz article, German

http://taz.de/Tagungsort-bekannt/!5290671/

>SPIEGEL also reporting it, German

http://archive.is/n7YrH

>AFP

http://www.afp.com/de/nachrichten/umstrittene-bilderberg-konferenz-findet-dieses-jahr-dresden-statt

Facts:

>It is Dresden where PEGIDA originated

>East Germany is major anti-refugee/anti the great replacement

>Remember what happened last time? Bilderberg 2015 was in Austria. A few months later we had the migrant happening, with Austria playing a major role in it.

I wonder what will happen in Saxony/east Germany after this. The focus tends to be on Germany this year.
>>
File: maxresdefault-11.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-11.jpg
120 KB, 1920x1080
>>70379127
DELETE THIS
>>
>>70379127
oy veyyyyyy
>>
DONT LET THIS SLIDE
>>
somebody forward this thread to isis pls
>>
>>70379127
OY VEY THIS ISNT GOOD
>>
>>70379871
But it will. neo/pol/ is only interested in cuck and tranny threads
>>
>>70379127
DELET THIS
>>
>>70380092
Yes. And ">/pol/ BTFO" baitshit
It isn't what it used to be.
>>
B U M P
U
M
P
>>
>>70379127

What really happens at this thing? I mean I've only done a little lite reading.

Like any professional conference I'm assuming it's just a way for contractors and consultants to peddle their shit to governments in a continued transfer of wealth from tax payers to large corporations through favorable contracts.

Essentially the get them drunk part of "find 'em, feed 'em, fuck 'em and forget 'em".
>>
>>70380279
That's why I post on cripplechan nowadays. There is a lot of autism there too, but not as many shills and australians
>>
Oh 2016 most likely going to be a very interest year, most likely for the worst.
>>
>>70380401
It is a non official meeting of the highest, wealthiest and most important people in the world, hidden from the general public for about 50 years, protected by thousands of policemen without any journalist covering it.
>>
we need a german freedom fighter to gather some friends and raid the hotel they'll be staying at
>>
>>70380845
Do you think life is a movie or something?
>>
>>70380845
We have one, it is Tilman Knechtel or BĂĽrgerberg/Traukeinempromi.
He also covered for infowars last year.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiJnfTJLMng
>>
File: Charles De Gaulle-003.jpg (16 KB, 242x276) Image search: [Google]
Charles De Gaulle-003.jpg
16 KB, 242x276
>>70379127
Lets hope they will not suceed with their creation of the unites states of Europe. I hate them all. For me they are the rapists of my hometown Cologne.
They are responsible by equalizing Germany with other southern European states. They cause all the trouble and are the real EU dictatorship.

Pic related, Charles de Gaulle wanted an Europe with sovereign states. This nowadays EU is not good for the population of every EU country. We have to unite together to fight them. For our children!
>>
>>70379127
What do these niggers even talk about at the meeting? I just imagine a bunch of people sitting in a circle murmuring "heh... heh... heh... heh...heh" under their breath and rubbing their hands together maniacally.
>>
>>70380279

>It isn't what it used to be

I've been here for a long time, the cuckposting rises and falls, but the retards who reply to it never change.

Perhaps the reason for the lack of interest in this, is there is little to discuss other than to bump and ask people to spread word.

All we know is that it's happening, and that wherever the Bilderberg meets the country is later subject to some sort of happening the following year.
>>
>>70380953
what kind of dumb question is that
>>
oyy my veyy, slide this
>>
>>70380953
>people doing things of significance can only be found in movies
BECAUSE IT'S 2016 F.AM
>>
>>70381524
True.
>>
we need a batman.
>>
>>70381524
Can I get a list ? Heard about this first from Alex jones so it rlly made me lose interest in it...claiming they were eating gold painted babies.
>>
>>70381405

They likely discuss how to utilize their wealth in influencing the world. I'd imagine not every single billionaire is invited, only those that serve a common interest.

It is, most likely a meeting of globalists pushing for a one world government, convincing themselves it will move humanity forward and create world peace as you'd expect of any self righteous elite.

but ultimately, most of it will probably involve trade.
>>
>>70381876

List of what?
>>
>>70381876
>taking anything Alex Jewnes says seriously
>>
>>70381540
Because the meeting won't be swarming with military and special ops from numerous nations, sure. Let's just round up some buddy's they'll be able to get in and cap their ass.
Yeah ever hear of the G20 Summit? How close have the protesters gotten in past years? A mile at the most.
>>
>>70379127
We should send them some refugees
>>
>>70379127
My english teacher always said to us, "There isnt a evil jew, who is controlling the world".
>>
>>70382315

says who got fucking zero syrian.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>70382066
Countries that host bilderberg with reference to specific happenings
>>
>>70382797

For one, 2015 was hosted in Austria, then the migrant crisis happened with Austria playing a larger role earlier on.
>>
>>70382561
Germany has heaps, wouldn't be too difficult to send them to the venue.
>>
>>70379127
blow up the hotel.
>>
You guys watch too much V for Vendetta. Do you understand the logistic of major summits and international meetings? It's nothing any group of protesters or milita can handle. The Police State is real, and they protect their masters.
>>
>>70383486
This is wrong dude go read a book ..
>>
File: 1453137428636.jpg (259 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1453137428636.jpg
259 KB, 1000x1502
>>70379127
I know someone who works at the Finanzministerium (ministry of finance).

Since the refugees are getting health insurance now, the resulting cost of several billions Euros will be footed by the tax payers. Most likely next quarter or the quarter after that

>Krankenkassenbeiträge (health insurance contributions) will rise 25%

You heard it here first.
>>
>>70379127
Who made this epic infographic?
>>
>>70379127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J3mYaAZJ68
>>
>>70384673
Crime level and inhibition threshold of crime against children and old people became insane with this recent animated flood of "refugees".
All this is to blame on Bilderberg and their henchmen
>>
Keep this shit on the first page, god damn, /pol/. get your shit together. Stop posting "is X white?" threads and learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSB8S_wjSbE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC2-QHs58uM
>>
>>70387951
>stop posting "is x white"?
not every /pol/ack is a shill or australian, m8
>>
Here are two long docs from this year. They are just under an hour, but worth watching. Fuck, just put them on in the background and listen while you shit post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01acOV9LoB4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRm7NsCZbaA

>>70388238
I know, I'm just trying to wake people up. I know a lot of /pol/lacks, especially the newbies, get caught up in shitposting threads and miss all of the good shit. Threads like this disappear while stupid shit that is actually against the rules in the sticky stays on the front page.
>>
Think about it, until the internet and social media became so prevalent, the Bilderberg group was completely hidden from society. It is only in recent years that they have been exposed as even existing. That just goes to show you how much power they have to able to control ALL media in ALL countries like that.
>>
>>70379127
OP, where did you go? These fuckers created the EU, aren't you pissed? I've been bumping your thread, you need to come back and help. This shit is important.
>>
>>70388478
only thing we can do is bump the good threads
>>
>>70379127
OMG someone email Alex Jones.
>>
>>70388774
I know, but it is hard when there is no actual discourse going on.
>>
The people who go to the bilderberg meeting is literally the only people on earth that matter pretty much.
>>
>>70389235
Its 5am in Germany now. It was time for the OP to sleep.

Acually Bilderberg affiliates are easy to spot. They mostly argue against their own population. They are anti democratic. They want to keep the people stupid. They use emotional news. They only report one sided. They hate everything that is conservative. They think of themselves as better humans like free masons. They think that a "bigger good" justifies all their crimes against the population.
>>
>>70388698
True man, my father didn't even know they had a large conference until i told him - and he's in the business sector lmao
>>
How do we bug this shit?
>>
File: the_nose_knows.gif (28 KB, 650x804) Image search: [Google]
the_nose_knows.gif
28 KB, 650x804
>>70389884
>bildeberg affiliates are easy to spot
truuu
>>
>>70379127
>Yearly Meeting
>Happening Somewhere
>>
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
>>
File: cruise laugh.gif (2 MB, 287x240) Image search: [Google]
cruise laugh.gif
2 MB, 287x240
>>70381150
>thumbnail
>>
>>70380845

no need to, just ask the rapefugees, tell them who are behind this meeting and theyll gladly pay a visit and meet their maker then and there
its about time rapefugees are used for something productive and are pitted against kikes, where it hurts them the most
>>
They lost their chance in Ukraine, and with Russia not giving their resources they are probably mad lol.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.