[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong with you, /pol/? When will we go back? -a Libertarian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: SRdI8kk.jpg (587 KB, 2090x1348) Image search: [Google]
SRdI8kk.jpg
587 KB, 2090x1348
What went wrong with you, /pol/? When will we go back?

-a Libertarian Mexican American
>>
Things have changed Jesse
>>
We just want to see Jewish bankers suffer.
>>
>>70378293

>Undocumented immigrants
>>
>>70378293
Uh trumps tax proposal is a fucking handout to billionaires like him
>>
File: 1337230485565.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1337230485565.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>70378293
>We need a raceless, colorblind America.
>>
>>70378293
>Mexican American
Hyphenated Americans get out REEEE
>>
>>70378293
We wish to see the jews burn. Were done with it all, well even take ourselves down with it if we have to. We just need to see them fall to.
>>
/pol/ is a libertarian board. Always has been, always will be. People that disagree are shills. However, many people here think that Trump is the best option because even though he's far from perfect, he's better than Shillary, Commie, and Lyin Ted.
>>
>>70378293

The multi-cultural experiment and feminism have failed.

Full-force Fascism is the only solution at this point.
>>
>>70378293
We saw that Libertarianism had no teeth. It's a great idea on paper but it'd never happen. So we found a new hero, one that chose to rise and acknowledge the bigger picture.
>>
File: 1456977985065.gif (3 MB, 628x402) Image search: [Google]
1456977985065.gif
3 MB, 628x402
>mfw Libertarians got cucked by a bunch of Stormfags and will never get uncucked
>>
File: lolbertarianpolice.png (317 KB, 1348x1243) Image search: [Google]
lolbertarianpolice.png
317 KB, 1348x1243
>>70378293
>When will we go back?
Stop spamming these shit threads. Libertarianism is a shit failed unfeasible ideology on the Marxism tier. In fact, it's even worse than Marxism because while equally unrealistic, at least Marxism isn't a thinly veiled effort to gibsmedat more shekels for the uber rich.

Fascism is LITERALLY the only correct ideology. It's the only system that protects humanity from the pandering to the lowest denominator that democracy is. It's the only system that permits private initiative while keeping a boot on the throat of the unrestrained materialistic evils of capitalism.
>>
>>70378293
>unfarily tax the rich
>>
>>70378293
>We need a raceless, colorblind America.
Ron Paul always had palecon tendencies, we might not be fash but we are not colorblind, paco
>>
because we just want to see the world burn now.
>>
>>70378293

That's all well and good Paco but you have to go back.
>>
>>70378293
People paid by Trump's campaign using meme magic here and all over the Internet.
In short: $$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
File: Illuminati-Logo.png (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati-Logo.png
172 KB, 800x800
>>70378293

That was before the N.W.O. and Illuminati.exe decided to start colored revolutions all over the globe. That was before they were taking over actively every day and making progress for their goals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5M0QTv7Njo
>>
>>70378293
When 75% of spics, 75% of asians, and 95% of blacks vote for redistributionism, you realize the raceless, colorblind libertarian utopia won't come to fruition.
>>
File: holocaust pong.jpg (203 KB, 1248x702) Image search: [Google]
holocaust pong.jpg
203 KB, 1248x702
>>70378293
Pol in 2016
>>
>>70378293

>Constitutional rights for non-Americans
>Children of Mexican "immigrants"
>enforcing immigration laws is "big government"
>progressive tax harms rich more but oh my god isn't trump so pro rich? liek omg D:
>>
>>70378293

>Mexican American

are you Mexican or American? Pick one.
>>
>>70380116

whoever got dem nazi cups gonna have a hard time
>>
>>70378293
desu its a stamp of authority against globalization and a defense against MORE government via Bernie. People need that entrepreneurial spirit back before you can go down the route of /paul/
> Kids need that work experience
> Welfare users (of all colors) need to get off welfare
> If you don't protect boarders the powerful will just keep undercutting and over-inflating the market. It needs to grow along with the current population.
>>
File: goldkek.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
goldkek.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>>70379898
gold
>>
File: 1420908058935.jpg (63 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1420908058935.jpg
63 KB, 640x800
>>70378293
/pol/ is not and has never been one person.

I've always been a nationalist and I've always mocked the libertarian open borders idiots on /pol/. Nationalism as an ideology has always been prominent on /pol/ and /new/ before it, and arguably larger than libertarianism ever was. There was just never a viable Nationalistic candidate for us to rally behind until now. Those of us who supported Ron Paul did so begrudgingly because he was the least worst, just like those of us who supported Mitt Romney and other cuckservatives, it doesn't mean they accurately and definitively represented our views.

You've had your time in the spotlight. 40 years of cuckservatives and libertarians vying for power and you've wasted it. Now it's our turn, now it's the time for nationalism and populism to take center stage and we have a real shot at victory unlike you cuckservatives and libertarians who only know how to lose. We supported you back then, we hope you'll support us now.
>>
the libertarian fad died out when people realized that progressivism was destroying Europe
>>
>>70378293
>undocumented immigrants
>no constitutional rights for arabs
Fuck off with your b8.
>>
>>70378293
good job blatantly making shit up on the right you fucking idiot.

>protectionism

mexico and china have been fucking us for too long. time for AMERICA to get a fair deal and for them to make amends.

>use the government to deport illegal aliens

trump never said that would be the case. he ALWAYS starts with a high offer so he can work down. it's called NEGOTIATING you moron. also, if you are here illegally, you are a criminal. period. you have to go back.

>keep medicare and medicaid

he wants healthcare savings accounts that are tax deductible, can be used by family members and can't be taxed when passed on. nice straw man retard.

>progressive tax + taxing the rich unfairly

he lowers taxes for EVERYBODY. flat taxes damage the non-wealthy since it requires them to use MORE of their actual income, taking away from their ability to make ends meet for their standard of living. pick up an economics book ya dumb shit.

>no constitutional rights for arabs

now you're just making shit up. he has literally NEVER suggested, said or even hinted at this once.

>send mexican immigrants children to mexico

making shit up once again. he has *NEVER* suggest, said or even hinted at this once.

what a limp dicked, easily debunked effort on your end. fuck off back to your safe space over at reddit you glue eating retard.

>mfw this jackass thought he was hot shit because he lied about something on the internet

LMFAO AT YOUR FAGGOT LIFE
>>
>>70378293
Never. we were fucked over too many times.

>Newton's 3 Laws of Motion.avi
>>
>>70378293
>raceless, colorblind america
>>
>>70379898
>I shot the mail box again, on purpose.

I laughed at this until I remembered that Congress is permitted "to establish Post offices and post Roads" under Article 1 section 8 of the Constitution.
>>
File: 1438736977923.jpg (20 KB, 279x254) Image search: [Google]
1438736977923.jpg
20 KB, 279x254
>>70379898
>Home Depot presents the police
fucking lost it
>>
>No constitutional rights for non-American citizens
Well no shit cunt.
>>
>>70381352
well get a constitution then cunt
>>
>>70379595
I find his tax plan pleasing as a working / lower middle class American educated in economics at uni
>>
>>70380222
Not him but if I call myself American, dumbass racists disagree and call me shitskin or spic.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.