[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the Rich and the Government allow us to be red-pilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: the-matrix.jpg (347 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
the-matrix.jpg
347 KB, 1000x1500
Why does the Rich and the Government allow us to be red-pilled through Hollywood?
>>
>>70377797
To view the truth as fiction so we won't question it.
>>
>>70377797

Controlled opposition.
>>
>>70377797
You do know that this movie's an attack on the traditional, yeah.

Morpheus says to Neo, "The Matrix has you when you go to Church."

That there's the Warchowski BROTHERS saying that Neo, and all of us, are a slave to a lie, a lie perpetrated by the Patriarchy and the NUCLEAR family. The woman who got killed, Switch, was SWITCH because it was supposed to be a man who could be a woman in the Matrix.

The Matrix is about us accepting their shit.
>>
>>70377797

It's called priority notice.

You see, it's in their code that they reveal things to the people for those that can see, hear, and think.

To understand what The Matrix was really about please see David Williams and The Right of Self Determination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zks_D442RRs
>>
>>70379882
Ok, well in that case then when what about the prophecy and the comings of the one freeing all of us?

Please don't make a reference to Jesus.
>>
>>70377797
Considering what happened to the brothers my guess is the red pill was a lure.
>>
>>70378162
These two words.
>>
>>70380749
They were talking about some gender fluidy shit man. I was onto these fucking weirdos way back when during the time their dyke fag movie, bound, came out. Fucking faggots, man.

Neo's the both of them. They want us all to be like them, castrated cock inverted fucking weird shits.

Larry goes and allows this fucking bitch, this fucking bitch who always had cock envy. I'm sure she sliced off his balls long ago and ate th em. she probably stomped them, then tied them off then sliced them away, and made him, her bitch. Fuck this fuckign weird fucks.
>>
morpheus has been doing alot of movies and tv series these recent years,

Trinity i always had a boner for i haven't seen in forever.
>>
>>70377974
This
>>
>>70379882
>>70381101
Not a fan of the series, but I heard that the second one had like a 30 minute African tribal dance scene or some shit.
>>
File: definitely_not_kikes.jpg (13 KB, 300x480) Image search: [Google]
definitely_not_kikes.jpg
13 KB, 300x480
>>70377797

Dark City was plagiarised by this POS for obvious diversionist reasons including the queer bros. constantly visiting the shoot and reusing props and sets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1V5LcvK2ns
The Gaytricks is meant to give you hope when in reality that mindset is hopeless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNMZGSzB7EI
>>
>>70377797
Because the red pill is fiction.
>>
Because if they banned conspiracy theory discussion it would invoke the Streisand effect and create much more interest and credibility to the subject matter
>>
>>70381385
It was more like ten minutes. If that much. It had the most boring HETEROSEXUAL LOVE SCENE I have ever seen, ever. Obviously the brothers were all about fag shit.
>>
Both of the Wachowskis have "come out" as "female".
It makes me fucking sick. They're not serious, they're doing it because of the political climate. I'm so disappointed in them.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-08-26-22h24m34s91.png (858 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-08-26-22h24m34s91.png
858 KB, 1920x800
>>70377797
Real Redpill:
Zion is another virtual reality.
The matrix exists within another matrix.
That's how Neo can use his powers outside, against the sentinels.

During the Zion scenes Neo and Trinity are always wearing blue (FAKE) while Morpheus always wears red (REAL). This means that both Neo and Trinity are computer programs with a specific purpose, which also explains how Neo has his powers and how He and Trinity cheat death on two occassions.

The role of the program NEO is to lead the humans in Zion (Matrix II) through one of the cyclical reboots in the Matrix (Matrix I). The role of the program TRINITY is to ensure NEO fulfills its purpose, she recognizes Neo as "the One" with a kiss, much like Persephone does. (Herself an older version of the Trinity program)

Humans are never actually freed in the movie, just led to an alternate Matrix while the orinal reboots itself.

Even Morpheus says at the end...
"Am I dreaming? Is this reality?"

The movie is intended to mock its fanbase, since few grasped this detail.
Most of the audience, just like Morpheus, is still dreaming.
>>
>>70382571
It's not the Wachowskis, IT'S THE WACHOWSKI BROTHERS! And always shall be. ALWAYS!

They're mentally diseased anon, don't aide them in their SJW bled self deception. Remind them that they once had a glorious Cock and Twin balls that they sacrificed to this pathetic sickness of theirs.
>>
File: doilooklikeicare.jpg (57 KB, 564x727) Image search: [Google]
doilooklikeicare.jpg
57 KB, 564x727
>>70381101
fuck off man, those kikes are faggots, we know it, but their ghost in the shell movie was great and I'm sure it helped a lot of people to think there could be something else going on

>>70377797
because they stoped giving a fuck if people know
>>
>>70380702
>David Williams
THIS IS PURE TRUTH

The fucked up thing is, is I've been on /pol/ for about 5 years now and every single time I've said what David Williams said about the British ruling today's world entirely I got bashed and laughed at with shit posting like "da joo's did it".

I've been trying to open /pol/'s eyes for years.
>>
>>70383000
The movie is what it was, that is all.
>>
Deja vu, intuition, precognition...nothing more than the detritus of ripples echoing back through the illusion of time. Cancelling yields the forgotten and doubling the strange days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mv3rd3OZNE
>>
The first movie wasn't that easy to get off the ground. It truly was a labor of love that turned out more influential than anyone had ever expected. It also had great marketing (what is the matrix) that kept the plot conciderbly hidden)

>>70381385
>tfw saw The Matrix:Reloaded 6 times in cinema because I was at the height of my weeb days at the time.
>>
>>70383617

...conciderbly....yesssssssssssssss.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.