[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 620x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 620x395
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: THXOBAMA14.4millionjobs.jpg (30 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
THXOBAMA14.4millionjobs.jpg
30 KB, 600x338
>>70376703
He was telling the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pFrFid_6DY
>>
Free trade is disastrous
>>
Pro tip this entire website is composed of Trump shills. This thread will get 0 replies.

They literally can't explain this
>>
>>70376808
yeah since Jews took over the GoP, its the party of Middle Eastern Crusades and White Genocide via the "free" market
>>
>>70376808
Kek don't you have a life? Must suck to be a worthless faggot tbqh
>>
>>70376703
That trumpfags are retarded
>>
>>70376703
good thing trump isnt a republican
>>
>>70376808
Probably hadn nothing to do with 2008-2009 crisis
I hate when people think it was the politicians that fixes the economy
>>
>2004
The economy was great under Clinton compared to Bush. You can argue 'muh dot com bubble' but it's true. However I doubt Trump would say the same today considering Obama.
>>
he means the economy does better under democrats
>>
>>70376703
He was a major Democrat donor. If Trump weren't running he'd be the biggest Hillbot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM8jfZTC6Mo
>>
>>70376703
It does though. Trickle down shills pls go.
>>
>>70376703
He's right

Supply-side economics is horseshit
>>
>>70376703
Trumpfags on suicide watch
>>
File: DesperateAddict.jpg (63 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
DesperateAddict.jpg
63 KB, 500x374
>>70376808
There he goes again.
>>
>>70376703
They play with the numbers better
>>
>>70376947
its just cyclical. if repubs skip a down cycle then it will reverse
>>
>>70376948
>>
this
>>
>>70377277
>He was a major Democrat donor. If Trump weren't running he'd be the biggest Hillbot.

of course. a ny senator which he had ties to becoming president ?

he probably would have been better off business wise shilling for hillary

thast why trump is so based
>>
>>70376703
>>70376972
>>70376972
>>70376972
>>
>it's a "True Conservative" episode

Here is your requested (You)
>>
>>70376947
10+ months into this thing and you still don't understand that this election is not about Democrat vs. Republican.

It's a fact of life that our economy always tanks during a Republican's tenure, but Trump isn't your ordinary Republican. His economic policies are the main reason the establishment is against him (see George Soros and Carlos Slim and where they fit into all this) since they will help America and not continue to line the pockets of the globalist elite. I'm pro-choice and don't give a shit about gay marriage, and I'm pretty sure Trump doesn't either. He's pandering, which is why he keeps stumbling on these issues. I agree with him on virtually everything else he's said. Trump isn't a perfect candidate, but he's as close to perfect as I've seen in my lifetime.

Sad!
>>
>>70378378
Just end your fucking life you pathetic shill
>>
>>70378448
Fuck you. You don't give a shit about your country, you retarded fucking faggot.

TRUMP 2016

TRUMP 2016

TRUMP 2016

TRUMP 2016
>>
>>70377318
>MUUUH TRICKLE DOWN
Bill Maher pls go
>>
>>70377227
The second half of Clinton's term was good for the economy, the first half held us back from having a surplus as opposed to a recession.

Good thing Trump's plan looks a lot like Clinton's second term
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.