[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they cheat /pol/? Im posting to confess i have committed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: hot-successful-blonde-on-date.jpg (30 KB, 560x307) Image search: [Google]
hot-successful-blonde-on-date.jpg
30 KB, 560x307
Why do they cheat /pol/?

Im posting to confess i have committed adultery with a lot of married women

The typically white
>White blonde
>Right wing/left wing

Im even in a relationship online with a married women with children, she sends me $100 per week

why do they do it?
>>
for the same reason that most men are billionaires. it's just in their nature. i walked to the park today and 10 people just came up to me and gave me their wallets since im a man. It's nothing you can explain, it's just the way it is.

Im driving my lambo right now across the ocean.
>>
why do you do it

I mean I know youre not actually doing it but in your imaginary tale, why are you doing it?
>>
>>70376423
>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Reported.
>>
>>70376710
its fantasy ?

Well desu i have never been in love and i just like sex, so to me, i just have sex for pleasure

i think ppl who are in a relationship are ment to uphold it and be accountable

not me, i have no allegiance to any soul =)
>>
>>70376423
>Right wing/left wing

What does that mean? This is as significant as saying she's human.
>>
File: wpid-feels-552dc6e4755d8.jpg (81 KB, 669x627) Image search: [Google]
wpid-feels-552dc6e4755d8.jpg
81 KB, 669x627
>>70376959
spain the pain lmao
>>
>>70377198
you sound like an upstanding individual

I guess sewer swine smell other swine and fornicate with each other. not much mystery here
>>
File: 1443024761629.gif (1 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1443024761629.gif
1 MB, 240x180
The last 5 girls to heavily flirt with me were taken women. Just had another text me telling me that I was the love of her life despite being with her bf for about 4 years now.

It's shit like this that turns me off from relationships but you just have to pray that you maintain your masculinity and don't turn into a cuck
>>
>>70376423
It's called limerence. Women are basically drug addicts.
>>
>>70376668
first post is best post
>>
>>70376959

snitch
>>
>>70377198
Have you noticed it seems easier to fuck chicks who are married or have a boyfriend than single women?
>>
File: 2014-05-10.jpg (148 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-10.jpg
148 KB, 900x506
>>70376668
>>
Blonde white women don't have to have an iota of intelligence/dignity/shame to get what they want

And I still like em, so that just proves my point further.
>>
>>70378732

My little theory is that you're basically only competing with one guy, a guy whose she seen at his worst (while she's only seen you at your best). Then there's the rush, the suspicion that her guy might be cheating, the fact that her boyfriend is ultimately a cuck etc
>>
>>70376423

I used to find blondes unattractive when i was younger and preferred asians and southern europeans but as I got older and started making my own money and haveing my own business i weirdly became more attracted to blondes.

i honestly do believe to snag a blonde bride and keep her honest and a good role model for your children is the most alpha thing any human male can do.
>>
>>70376423
Do you just meet these whores online?
>>
>>70376668
You deserve to fuck my wife's daughter for that post
>>
>>70376423

Simple answer: Because they can.

Women are like dogs.

Domesticate and train them well and keep them on a short leash and they'll be your best friend and contribute happiness to your life.

Let them run loose with no training and they shit on everything you own then run away never to be heard from again.
>>
>>70380685
Aren't virgins cat people?

>>70380434
*panting intensifies*
>>
>>70376423
I got a married chick to cheat on her husband with me. I was even able to convince her to divorce him. The cherry on top was when I got her to pawn off her wedding ring for 50 bucks so she could buy me an expensive breakfast.

Dumb girl was waaaaaaay to easy to manipulate.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.