[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the tides finally starting to turn on PC and Libtards? Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 26
File: lenni.jpg (28 KB, 640x442) Image search: [Google]
lenni.jpg
28 KB, 640x442
Are the tides finally starting to turn on PC and Libtards?

Feels like the past few months there has been a drastic change in public opinion
>>
>>70376274
It feels similarly over here too, almost like the left is slowly fizzling out all the while flailing and screaming on the sinking ship that is the nightmare world of PC we live in.
>>
>>70376274
WPIRG REEE
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 960x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 960x608
In Alberta so it's a conservative province, I go out to local food places and overhear people talking about the rape and stupidity happening in Europe regularly
>>
File: 1443470183276.jpg (73 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
1443470183276.jpg
73 KB, 500x628
It's Trump. If he hadn't come along and reminded everyone that it's okay not to agree with the bullshit the left spews then we'd still be in full 2015 SJW mode.

Whether he wins or not, Trump has made waves in western politics that the left aren't happy with.
>>
>>70376274

It's been going on for a while, but the turn to the right is accelerating.

Canada has been an exception because Harper had been in power for so long and there wasn't a right-wing option other than him.
>>
>>70376274

The left has seriously underestimated the amount of people who will not succumb to their brainwashing.

It will be their undoing, and it will be sweet.
>>
>>70376485
I feel like the refugee invasion, Donald Trump gaining popularity and Carl the Cuck have become a catalyst for the Redpill of Western society

Even Reddit is starting to turn on Liberals
>>
>>70376274
If you don't see the economics behind the current political trend and the future trend shift, then you are either retarded or too young.

The pendulum will swing back, but like a pendulum, there will be a period of stagnation. The wonder if things are staying like this for good or if things will change again. When gravity takes it hold, the pendulum will swing back down, slowly at first. It will speed up, and eventually, things will look like they are finally in the other direction.

The question is, do we want the pendulum to keep swinging, or do we want to stop it in the middle?
>>
Slowly but it will get more desperately stupid as it loses more ground

Just watched that dreadlocks video holyyyyy shit

Why hasnt she been delivered justice
>>
File: put on your happening face.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
put on your happening face.jpg
305 KB, 1920x1080
>>70376826
>it will be sweet.

It will be a clusterfuck of violence and disorder.

I mean I guess it'll be sweet if you like that sort of thing though.
>>
>>70377085
I thought white people invented dreadlocks originally anyways?
>>
>>70377338
I guess its how far you go back. Fred flintstone would have had dreadlocks

That video made me so angry
>>
Wile I agree that more people are waking up, there's also a flip side to this;

More and more die-hard Leftists are becoming more extreme in their positions.

This can be seen as a good thing--yet more people will wake up--but in our Western society, the Left holds the power right now, and can enforce more "social justice" (i.e., ostracizing those with whom they disagree) in many areas.

This is why many people who are finally waking up suddenly realize how trapped they are, and feel afraid to voice their opinions.

It is our duty as good Australians to guide them to the "safe space" known as /pol/.
>>
>>70377163
>It will be a clusterfuck of violence and disorder.
Lol, not in Canada. Nothing ever happens unless it's Quebec or some natives getting uppity.

The states though will likely see an increase of riots. It's just a question of whether or not they'll put up with it this time.
>>
>>70377338

Maybe, but most people are starting to wake up to the fact that
>your hair is racist therefore I get to follow and assault you
doesn't fucking follow even if one accepts the first part of the statement. Niggers aren't the dreadlock police any more than you or I are the jeans police just because Levi Strauss was white.
>>
File: dreads2.jpg (26 KB, 236x505) Image search: [Google]
dreads2.jpg
26 KB, 236x505
>>70377338
>>
We need a Trail of Tears for the whacko SJWs.
>>
>>70376274
>>70376972
>>
>>70377628
I've never been afraid of those hippies. Annoyed to no end? Yes. Afraid? No. People just need to get in their faces and tell them to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>70376274

Nah, I think you're making the assumption that /pol/ is the "norm".

I don't think public opinion has changed so much as people who used to sit in the corner and grumble are getting the attention.
>>
>>70376274
The left became too aggressive in their brainwashing and bullshit that people are starting to wise up
The Lefties day's are done
>>
File: ellesmere_island.png (133 KB, 289x589) Image search: [Google]
ellesmere_island.png
133 KB, 289x589
>>70376274
>a Trail of Tears for the whacko SJWs.
I vote for a forced march to Ellesmere Island, according to the libtard enviro nuts our polar bears and arctic wolves need more food anyway
>>
File: hudson bay.gif (38 KB, 383x383) Image search: [Google]
hudson bay.gif
38 KB, 383x383
>>70378648
meant for>>70378320
>>
>>70377018
No, let it swing all the way right so far that leftist shit is crushed for a hundred years.
>>
>>70376274

Nooooooppe. Europe will turn non-white and Muslim and America will turn Hispanic. There is no recovering from decades of policies like that. Those people are permanent fixtures in society and the left as successful normalized all that shit since the 60's. There are no morals or standards anymore. The future will only get worse.
>>
>>70376274
>Are the tides finally starting to turn on PC and Libtards?

not really and the main problem is the right.
every time the right makes progress on liberalism some how the ugly face of intolerance and nepotism shows up.

as an example trump was making good progress then he decided to say women should be punished.

that's like the most stupid thing to say regardless if it's true or not
>>
>>70378850

You don't understand the concept though...

The more you swing it in one direction, the more it will eventually swing back.

There is a reason leaders that are ultra right or left don't last long, you have to appease the masses even if you agree or disagree, and the masses are fickle and change opinions quickly.
>>
>>70378471
>I've never been afraid of those hippies.
You've not just woken up, though, and realized how surrounded you are. Heh.

Honestly, though, I have to say that I have. I've been in fear of losing my job. My boss was actually called over some shit I said on FaceBook. He laughed it off and didn't care, but it made me think, "what if he starts getting called over and over and over, or some people make up shit like 'you employ a pedo|rapist|whateverelse'," and that he'd finally either get sick of it or cave in to social pressure.

It's why I stick to places like the chans or make sure I don't put out anything that might identify me anymore.

What is social justice? It's the process of ostracizing someone with whom you disagree from their community based on social pressure.
>>
I can personally say I found pol a month or two ago and was already anti-SJW bullshit but I have definitely become more red pilled
>>
>>70379035
>trump was making good progress then he decided to say women should be punished.
You retard, you realize that if you make something illegal, that means that you have to have a consequence for those who break the law, right?
>>
>>70379250
>>
>>70377628
You act like "family values" and "religious freedom" aren't just right wing versions of ostracizing people they disagree with.

It'll be the same type of stupid people brow beating others with ideology until people get sick of the hypocrisy

Same tools, same mindset, different rhetorical bows to justify it
>>
>>70379554
Whom does the "right wing" ostracize?
>>
>>70379325
what part of regardless if it's true or not you don't understand?

if you want to lose any type of election or confrontation for that matter just utter the forbidden words "women should be punished"

the day those words can be said in public is because humanity has surpassed the collective muh feels savagery we are not nearly close to that yet.

we don't have artificial wombs just yet
>>
>>70379554
>You act like "family values" and "religious freedom" aren't just right wing versions of ostracizing people they disagree with.
What about "family values" or "religious freedom" is "ostracizing," you fucking moron?

Not wanting gays to marry is "ostracizing" them?

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>70379554

Based.

Always funny how each side is trying to argue their shit doesn't stink.
>>
>>70379796
>if you want to lose any type of election or confrontation for that matter just utter the forbidden words "women should be punished"
Look you fucking retard, he didn't say "all women should be punished."

Anyone with half a brain realizes this.

What you're saying is comparable to "herpaderp, because he says 'all men who commit murder should be punished,' he said all men should be punished."

Seriously, fucking retarded.
>>
>>70379848
>Always funny how each side is trying to argue their shit doesn't stink.
The right-wing's shit does stink. Social ostracization ain't a part of it, at least not it's mainstream. That's the fucking CORE of what Social Justice -is-, though.
>>
>>70376274
No.

I think it's too late for anything to change. We're demographically scarred in every western nation. Religion and the values, which a strong society is built upon, have been vituperated. Western women hold immense power, which has been abused by their emotional and biological imperatives, at the expense of men and society as a whole.

Things won't change peacefully. The only way to stave off the inevitable collapse is through violence and force. Democracy needs to end before it kills itself.
>>
>>70378101
>Levi Strauss
>white

Try again goy.
>>
>>70379974

>Anyone with half a brain realizes this.

Most people vote on a single issue, and usually they don't vote in their own interests either.

The problem is when your trying to court votes, you never target a specific group of citizens (especially 50% of them) unless you are being extremely vague. Targeting terrorists or foriegners isn't as bad, but they don't get to vote.

He just wrecked the pro-life dialog by saying punish the women rather than the abortion providers. That is why people with deeply held pro-life beliefs see him as a fraud.

Simply put, Trump didn't do his research, didn't play politician when he should have, and is losing support for it. Politics 101, yes people are stupid.
>>
>>70380647

Anyone that claims that they are pro-life but wouldn't punish the woman for getting an abortion is not really pro-life. You have to punish both the doctor and the woman. I really don't understand how this even is an issue.
>>
>>70380195

> >Always funny how each side is trying to argue their shit doesn't stink.
>The right-wing's shit does stink.

Yep, sounds about right.

Right wing demagogs too. You simply just don't want to accept it.

Social justice is all a perspective of where you sit. Unfortunately no one can truly experience everything and is forced to take a side with limited, incomplete, and likely only fractionally correct information.
>>
>>70380891
Because it's decided you must pander to women over abortion. Let the broads be offended over a sensible remark, it's time the crooked thinking comes in to view.
>>
File: 25799518_9435b9104b_o.jpg (176 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
25799518_9435b9104b_o.jpg
176 KB, 1024x768
/pol/ is delululululusional as usual.
>>
>>70380647
>He just wrecked the pro-life dialog by saying punish the women rather than the abortion providers.
That seems retarded to me.

Sure, he should punish the abortion providers, as well, but what you're saying is analogous to "don't punish the guy who buys the illegal guns, just the guy that deals 'em."

Simply, people with "deeply-held pro-life beliefs" that think this is "fraud" are fucking retarded.
>>
>>70381040
>You simply just don't want to accept it.
I notice that you can't come up with something that "the right wing" ostrocizes as a matter of course in comparison.

Put your fucking leaf back on already.
>>
>>70377018
It must stop and stay in the middle, too far right and things will get messy...
No one wants that to happen.
>>
File: pol.jpg (134 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
134 KB, 1000x800
>>70381040
Answer the question.
>>
>>70380891

Again, this is politics 101 not actual biblical interpretation.

The issue was settled in Roe vs. Wade, abortion is legal.

Framing an agenda is to make abortion illegal to get people to vote for you. If you say punish the women, that is 50% of your voting block, if you say punish the abortion providers that is 19 people.
>>
>>70376274
they got really loud very fast. Most people thought it would die off and go away on it's own like most fads.

Now that's been here for a while and not losing steam, people that otherwise didn't pay attention to internet drama are getting sick of it and speaking out.

We call that the silent majority. Now these vocal minorities of pc faggots are realizing they've been yelling into an echo chamber and in fact not that many people support their beliefs.

I give it another year or two, after the election for sure, before it cools down.
>>
>>70381784

Roe v. Wade is an illegitimate case.
>>
>>70381784
Not all women are in favour of [esp. illegal] abortion. Stupid fallacy.
>>
>>70381253
Wow, what great argument. Oh wait, it's not an argument, it's an empty attack, most commonly used by delusional fuckwits with no capability of maintaining an opposing position.

Tell /pol/ how it's delusional and how your point of view is the right perspective using logical discourse, instead of inutile shitposting.
>>
>>70376750
He definitely showed that the world doesn't implode if you say mean things
>>
>>70381552
Speak for yourself, I want blood on the streets
>>
>>70381434

A topic the right wing ostracizes people on:
People who get abortions are sick/wrong/evil/adjective

Also, it is cute that you think I'm some sort of crazy liberal.

Do I need citations for my example? I really don't want to filter through Bill O'Reily on youtube.
>>
>>70382013

It still stands though regardless of ones interpretation.
>>
>>70380647
>Politics 101

back to the basics plus trump has a shit ton of accumulated damage the military is with em tho so that's counter weight
>>
>>70378471
That for most people will only get them fired, these fuckers can and will end your career.
You can always punch them in the head after I guess.
>>
>>70382296
>doesn't know what social ostracization is
>thinks it's disagreement on an idea

You are fucking retarded, you crazy liberal.
>>
>>70377163
>I mean I guess it'll be sweet if you like that sort of thing though.

>Not liking that sort of thing.
Are you a faggot or something.
>>
>>70382296
What is this?
>>
>>70376274
Yes, thanks to me
>>
>>70382034

Fallacy or not, politicians lie through their teeth to get votes. You cannot apply logic as to right or wrong in their decision making, it's transactional gains for them.

If politician says x: Group Y will have some voters come over, and Group Z will supply campaign donations.

Literally apply this to any issue, abortion is just the medium we are discussing it on.
>>
>>70382440

Then I guess every ruling ever made by the SC is unquestionably the law of the land. Citizens United still stands regardless of ones interpretation.

An unelected panel of 9 people steer the entire course of America, and these 9 people are partisan as fuck.
>>
>>70382145
>He definitely showed that the world doesn't implode if you say mean things

he proves the opposite we are still picking the pieces together.
trump blew America the fuck up and the shit ain't even over yet there is a real chance of civil war or at least civil disobedience
>>
>>70376274
It's a pendulum effect that's been in motion since the 60's, at least. They come back stronger every time though. We need to end the bullshit and compromising and flush them out of our culture once and for all.
>>
File: Donard.png (186 KB, 390x331) Image search: [Google]
Donard.png
186 KB, 390x331
>>70380891
Because you don't understand how the majority of right wingers think.

You can't get anywhere on the right-wing spectrum if you aren't supported by the religious/social conservatives, and they don't tend to be libertarians on womens issues, but not anti-women either, more along the lines of "women are sacred, protect them from the evil abortion doctors". Its why Cruz has so much support and is an active challenger to Donald.

If you vote republican, you are putting women back on the pedestal to worship.

>yay, feminists BTFO! Now you better remove your hat, son. Theirs a women in the room.
>Praise Jesus.

Donald Really fucked up with that one.
>>
>>70382943
Islamists, neoconservatives, SJWs, and black supremacists (in that order but not in discrete timeframes) blew America up over a course of 15 years.
>>
>>70382943
>real chance of civil war or at least civil disobedience

Hahah, no. Majority of Republicans hate him, let alone independents and democrats. They have successfully labeled Trump and his followers as the last gasp of white, male American politics.
>>
>>70376274
I wonder how much Black Lives Matter antics contributed to this. And that "cultural appropriation" moron.
>>
>>70382823
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P3-AFGGvks

Political bullshit like that is what has made people accepting of Trump
>>
>>70382943
Civil war? That's wishful thinking. People don't have the balls to cancel their cable tv yet alone fight a war here.
>>
>>70383214
>People don't have the balls to cancel their cable tv yet alone fight a war here.
Speak for yourself. I cancelled mine.

....I kept the cable Internet, though.
>>
>>70383214
Civil war would probably hinge on how the economy turns out, which isn't looking great.
>>
Are you delusional? The tides even reached their full potential. Just wait until all of these entitled little liberal shits graduate college and enter the job market. They realize for once in their lives that the world doesnt cater towards them. This is why Bernie Sanders is so dangerous, he sees what the kids these days are doing and thinking and is telling them what they want to hear, not what really needs to be done.

The only thing that will change our generation's liberal attitude is a war or an economic depression.
>>
>>70376274
yes as the normies see more videos of them going full retard they will turn against them
>>
>>70383134
>the last gasp of white, male American politics.

well whites ain't going quite that's for sure I am mutt and I am praising for the shit storm.

if trump gets robbed in Cleveland the shit is going to get real.
if there is indication of dark hands on the general shit is going to hit the fan

even if trump loses fair and square he will whine and dine until someone pays attention.

there is and there will be blood
quantity I don't know?
trump has a gift for exiting the "wrong" kind of feelings
>>
It seems like the winds are changing. 4 years ago we had Jon Stewart and Colbert as like the spokesmen of the liberal media, these guys basically brainwashed everyone to believe that Sarah Palin was an idiot and how Obama was a literal God.

Now the left doesn't have any big figureheads like that anymore, now we're the ones with big figureheads like Gavin Mcinnes, Milo, Stefan Molyneux, and even Trump, countless others too. They can't churn the masses into a big fucking shitstorm anymore.

Another beautiful thing is that people are finally starting to see the bullshit with PC culture, its not just a thing that is passed around on the internet, the hatred for the left is actually fucking real and you can see it, its fucking glorious, just look at the two videos that came out today, the one with the socialist bitch and the one with the niggress in PSU, look at the Hero of Brussels.

I fucking love seeing the left's beautiful utopia come crashing down around them, the sweetest part about it is that the muzzies and niggers are the ones causing it, the feet the left can't stop fucking kissing. They've run unopposed for so long that they thing their views are normal now.

We just have to hope Trump is elected, it'll be like dropping the frog in the pot of boiling water.

We fucking NEED him.
>>
>>70382534

Insulting people, isn't that supposed to be a left wing tactic?

Social Ostracism, is using a social issue (abortion maybe?) to ostracize, or reject by definition, another group.

So you are saying republicans don't try to reject select groups of people with their narratives? Logically I could simply read this forum and say that is fundamentally incorrect. My real argument is that both sides do it, and it's foolish if you think the right-wing people don't.

>>70382911

You are correct, SCOTUS rulings are the interpretation of the law of the land so as long as their decision stands regardless of societies agreement with it. For instance I don't believe Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission was correctly ruled on because I disagree with the results. Still law.

>>70383070

Based.
>>
File: what_heebs_do.jpg (61 KB, 584x374) Image search: [Google]
what_heebs_do.jpg
61 KB, 584x374
>>70383106
that's /pol/ tier scape goating.

oh wait never mind
>>
>>70376274
I saw a tranny hooker walking down the street today
>>
>>70383214
OTA TV master race here. I also get my internet from freedompop feels good 2bqh. I still wouldn't civil war cause i am a shut-in pansie.
>>
It's the same thing that's happening with socialism and communism except in reverse: liberals berated far right beliefs so much people felt compelled to check it out and discovered it was more nuanced and interesting than what they were told.
>>
>>70383527
>The only thing that will change our generation's liberal attitude is a war or an economic depression.

Nope. We've been at war since 2003 and are just crawling out of the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression. And people are accepting socialism more and more.

Just accept that the future of America is a socialist Hispanic one.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32vk312Sd1U
>>
File: 4chanCatSS.jpg (22 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
4chanCatSS.jpg
22 KB, 268x265
>>70379250
Same, I arrived in January and I was pretty right wing already. But now I'm getting radicalized thanks to /pol/.
>>
File: johnoliver4.png (409 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
johnoliver4.png
409 KB, 1200x800
>>70383694
>>
>>70383527
Sanders is been preaching the same horse shit for over 30 years.
your giving the old commie too much credit all he did is add free college and the sheep flocked like fly to shit
>>
>>70383813
but what did xhe think of political correctness?
>>
>>70383769
>Insulting people, isn't that supposed to be a left wing tactic?
No?

>>70383769
>Social Ostracism, is using a social issue (abortion maybe?) to ostracize, or reject by definition, another group.
SO wait, people who get abortions are now some social group?

Fucking kekked.

>>70383769
>So you are saying republicans don't try to reject select groups of people with their narratives? Logically I could simply read this forum and say that is fundamentally incorrect. My real argument is that both sides do it, and it's foolish if you think the right-wing people don't.
You -have- no real argument.

I said, "Social Justice is the practice of socially ostracizing people due to differently-held beliefs."

You swooped in and started going "But it's not just Social Justice!" I guess this means you realize that "Social Justice" is synonymous with the Left.

Now, how about you give an ACTUAL SOCIAL GROUP that's ostracized from the Right, you retard.
>>
>>70383769
>and it's foolish if you think the right-wing people don't.
All you have come up with so far is something that is not an example of ostracism.

Furthermore, the "right wing" view on abortion runs the whole gamut. There is no consensus whatsoever.

>republicans don't try to reject select groups of people with their narratives
Who, illegal immigrants? Jihadis? Initiators of illegal abortions?
>>
File: mmmmoooonmaaaaaaaan.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mmmmoooonmaaaaaaaan.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>70376825
>>70376826
>>70376890
mfw we're winning
>>
>>70383802
Who IS to blame, then?
>>
>>70379118
IF you eliminate female voters, you can keep shit right forever.
>>
>>70384554
pic related
>>
File: tayzonday.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tayzonday.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>70384667
>>
File: FIGHT.jpg (86 KB, 400x441) Image search: [Google]
FIGHT.jpg
86 KB, 400x441
>>70376274
Don't worry fellow Canadian, the tides are turning throughout the west, we will soon have our day in the sun as well. The tides truly are turning in our favour. We shall rise again!
>>
>>70379176
Then you sue his ass for firing you based on unsubstantiated allegations. Possibly also discrimination for your political views.
>>
>>70384614
>IF you eliminate female voters, you can keep shit right forever.
Lies.

If that was true, then we wouldn't have allowed female voters. When it was only male voters, we still obviously didn't get shit right, because we let them in.

You have to eliminate all voters except land-owning white males. And maybe three fifths of every black person.
>>
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z12D0zt-V4iI.kXGfjpzjOS1Q

Refugees are raping everybody
I'd imagine getting raped or having your children molested/raped would be enough to red pill quite a few people
>>
>>70384275

LGBT people a good enough example for you? I'm sensing that you are arguing with no real intent except for try to show that I don't know everything... and I don't. I will openly admit I'm not some grand sage of social justice, but I do understand elections, political speech, and agenda setting/framing.

What I'm trying to get to set into your thinking, is that both the left ***AND*** the right frame issues that disenfranchise another group. Do you believe this to not be true? Or do you believe the right which you seem to be adamantly defending has policies that represent open arms to all groups in society?
>>
>>70384095
>I'm getting radicalized thanks to /pol/.
agent provocateur please go
>>
>>70384275

Also FYI i'm heading out for the night, so I won't see your reply. Have fun!
>>
>>70384934

Land owning white males eventually gave non-land owning white males the vote to.

your own logic defeats your own assertion.
>>
>>70383579
>even if trump loses fair and square he will whine and dine

No, he'll have a legitimate beef. We all know that the election system is broken. W proved that (Supreme Court)
>>
>>70384892
>Then you sue his ass
I don't know legal shit, and I don't know if this is a sure thing or not, and honestly, I really fucking like my boss. He let's me sit at home and shitpost here, only going in when there's something I have to physically do at the office.
>>
>>70385097

LGBT are mentally ill. The right wants to treat them and fix their problems, which is better for them than accepting their illness, self-harm, and unsustainable futures.

The left normalizes them instead of helping them.
>>
File: 4chanEatingBreadSecretly.jpg (208 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
4chanEatingBreadSecretly.jpg
208 KB, 1536x2048
>>70385187
No please let me stay, I'll be quiet.
>>
>>70376735
(780)?
>>
>>70385097
>LGBT people a good enough example for you?
No, since they're not ostracized from the right-wing.

>>70385097
>I'm sensing that you are arguing with no real intent except for try to show that I don't know everything... and I don't.
No shit, Sherlock.

>>70385097
>What I'm trying to get to set into your thinking, is that both the left ***AND*** the right frame issues that disenfranchise another group. Do you believe this to not be true? Or do you believe the right which you seem to be adamantly defending has policies that represent open arms to all groups in society?
If you had said, "both the left and right have their issues, and there are complete fucking retards on both sides as well as complete geniuses," I would have agreed with you 100%.

But you're trying to paint is as if the right wing actually ostracizes groups of people, which isn't fucking true at all.
>>
File: trumpmaga.png (710 KB, 1166x746) Image search: [Google]
trumpmaga.png
710 KB, 1166x746
>>70385097
Try again -- our right wing parties over here are liberally peppered with openly gay MPs.

>I don't know everything... and I don't.
You don't have a single valid bloody example.

To me it looks more and more like the "right wing" is populated by people who, in normal circumstances where the attitude is reciprocated, want to have a reasoned discussion on all sorts of topics. On the other hand, the regressive left choose to shout down, threaten, obstruct, ostracize, assault, harass, and dox the aforementioned.
>>
>>70376274
If Trump wins, Eastern Europe rises and breaks from EU, reddit has no mods leftymods, and anti goldberg/bildeberg shit on kikebook then yeah.
>>
File: 1457633390125.jpg (64 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
1457633390125.jpg
64 KB, 600x590
The establishment and media support the social justice monsters because it keeps people focused on each other, rather than themselves.

No more students protesting the Vietnam invasion or Kent State massacre, no more cries for freedom from government surveillance. Modern spoiled hipsters are gleefully crying for the government to help them censor "hurtful comments" and keep them doped and safe in their cozy middle class hugboxes. Reddit, twitter and facebook are perfect examples of this mentality, and profiting off their users too.

It's honestly time to start publicly humiliating the left. Laugh at them when you see them in public, call them a cuck, undermine them however you can. Abuse them, assault them if you can get away with it. These monsters run free screaming fascism and nazi accusations at anyone not in lockstep, crack open one of their skulls and watch the dumbfounded expression of a sheltered liberal encountering real opposition for the first time.
>>
>>70384892
>Then you sue his ass for firing you based on unsubstantiated allegations. Possibly also discrimination for your political views.

Good luck with that. An employer can come up with any sort of legit reason to fire someone to cover that up, and then its 'reasonable doubt' territory in court.

Few employers are stupid enough to fire someone 'officially' over something they can get sued over.
>>
File: 1445473207482.jpg (82 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1445473207482.jpg
82 KB, 719x719
>>70386793
>I'm triggered by facebook comments made by teenagers, ITS TIME FOR A REVOLUTION!
>>
File: 1449716766567.gif (910 KB, 340x252) Image search: [Google]
1449716766567.gif
910 KB, 340x252
>>70379035
THIS.

The right is just like /pol. They see a problem, but instead of trying to solve it in a reasonable way, they just go crazy. It's not only the left parties fault.
>>
>>70387636
I have been noticing /pol/ been getting really whiny as of late.

Like, the more they complain about lefties complaining, the bigger drama-queens we become.
>>
>>70387360
>le Hipster Daffy will show them how much I look down my nose at them
>>
>>70388046
>as of late
Nigger, we were always this whiny.
>>
File: 2016-01-27 14.29.56.jpg (741 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-27 14.29.56.jpg
741 KB, 1200x1600
>>70376274
>IS THE TIDE TURNING ON LEFTISM?

>huge gains for socialist parties across Europe
>open socialist has 45% of the Democratic vote.
>Trudeau
>only evidence of decline of leftist ideology ITT: personal anecdotes and how trump is destabilizing the right wing of American politics.

Some times I forget how few people on this politics board actually follow politics.
>>
>>70388046
trump lost a state so everyone is a little buttsore
>>
>>70388221
Your first point is moot, only right-wing parties are gaining votes. Our left wing parties fell from over 50% to 41%.
>>
File: bears-bear3.jpg (62 KB, 540x398) Image search: [Google]
bears-bear3.jpg
62 KB, 540x398
>>70376274
FUCK THIS BITCH
>>
>>70389982
forgot link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJilsX0jeqs
>>
>>70376274
No.

On one side you have:
-the media
-people in governmental power
-a collection of millenials on the internet who sometimes go out to yell at people in people

On the other side you have:
-everyone else

The majority has always been against them, but they control the means of dispersion of information, and lawmaking.

Although up here in Canada 99% of people are politically and socially left even if they seem right.
>>
>>70379176
Same here, I look numale as fuck IRL, but as the SJW and nigger bullshit just keeps getting worse, /pol/ has become the safe space for me and the rest of my late 20-something friends
>>
>>70390008
I have zero doubts SJWs are mentally ill
>>
>>70390008
i couldnt make it anon. i just could not make it past 20 seconds.
>>
>>70376485
Maybe it was just a phase. We had one in the 80s for a while as well.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.