[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on mogolia.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 125px-Flag_of_Mongolia.svg.png (1 KB, 125x63) Image search: [Google]
125px-Flag_of_Mongolia.svg.png
1 KB, 125x63
Redpill me on mogolia.
>>
File: Natural_Selector_8.png (251 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Natural_Selector_8.png
251 KB, 500x376
Drunk suicidal retards who thinks they're nordic

pic related
>>
>>70374097

Please don't meme the mongol horde into existence again.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 736x552
>>70374097
They've got pretty cool uniforms.
>>
>>70374819

They give me the impression it's a children's uniform desu
>>
File: wot.png (225 KB, 446x420) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
225 KB, 446x420
>>70374692
Mongols who think they're Nordic?Who could that be??
>>
Mongols are the white skin asians.
>>
File: Polandball_Mongols.png (112 KB, 1000x300) Image search: [Google]
Polandball_Mongols.png
112 KB, 1000x300
>>
China is to United States as Mongolia is to Russia. While China and the US fall into degeneracy, the ex communist countries will preserve their way of life.
>>
By convention the Finns are white or Caucasian. Peltonen was probably the palest person on Westwood Boulevard. Nevertheless, in the 19th century she would have been classed with the Mongol race because anthropologists of that day lumped Finns with the Laplanders, or Sami, as they call themselves—the nomadic, faintly Asiatic people who roam the Scandinavian Arctic. That’s how arbitrary “race” can be.
>>
>>70374097
Throat music.
>>
ancestors to our beloved finnish and eesti neighbours that will reclaim yurope once it falls to the mudslimes in the name of Tengri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c&
>>
>>70375834
WHITEST GENES IN EUROPE
>>
Only people who managed to invade and sucessfully conquer Russia in winter
>>
File: meal.jpg (189 KB, 1280x864) Image search: [Google]
meal.jpg
189 KB, 1280x864
see pic related
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.