[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I discovered what some are beginning to call "the despair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: 1440038751148.jpg (24 KB, 425x329) Image search: [Google]
1440038751148.jpg
24 KB, 425x329
I discovered what some are beginning to call "the despair code" some time around 2013.
Before that time, and since that time, I have been able to anticipate memetic changes and general cultural shifts with alarming accuracy.

Since I discovered what some are now calling "the despair code" I have foreseen that soon others who had stumbled upon the same forgotten or as yet untrampled pathways would begin attempting to send signals to each other.
No one understand better than those in possession of this esoteric wisdom the importance of "seeing with many eyes."

The power we are unlocking is real, and it is dangerous, but it is not what you probably think it is. Only after much experience with it and self reflection can you truly begin to form a vague understanding of the power hidden within yourselves and the code.

I will answer questions for those who might be curious or who might have been experienced but are cut off from sources of guidance I wish I had had upon my first encounter with it.
>>
How do. I get more than 3 fingers in my butthole
>>
>>70373627
Go back to /x/ with your roleplaying shit you faggot.
>>
>>70373761

Be patient.
If you have money, lube can reduce the amount of patience required.
>>
>>70373627
>Questions
You've told us nothing.

Detail what it is, and how we can learn more. Write us a guide, and stop being a myseterious faggot. Go.
>>
>>70373627
How should I support myself financially
>>
>>70374126

There is a problem with what people are calling "the despair code" as far as writing a guide is concerned because the phenomena is ultimately a result of activities within the mind or brain whereby the interpretive architecture of your mind eventually begins to create a sort of symbolic circuit in which the entire system is interconnected. No individual arrives at this state by the same path, however many people encounter the same thing once they arrive at this state because we all live in the same world. It brings some people permanent ecstatic bliss and it plunges others into a permanent psychological/spiritual hell that is just as extreme. Most have premonitions of the alternative possibility but the ones who can truly oscillate between the two extremes freely are the ones who would appear the most mad to an outside observer.

>>70374411

Get good.
>>
>>70373627
Question 1: what the fuck is it
>>
>>70374742
>stumbled upon the same forgotten or as yet untrampled pathways
Elaborate.

>would begin attempting to send signals to each other
Elaborate.

>"seeing with many eyes."
Elaborate.

>The power we are unlocking is real
Elaborate.

>but it is not what you probably think it is.
Elaborate.

>Only after much experience with it
Of which you won't even put us on the path. Elaborate.

Clear enough?
>>
>>70373627
I have a question.

If I pull that off, will you die?
>>
>>70374776

"the despair code" is an empty signifier as far as terms go. It is just an expression that describes how "holistic" understanding in the contemporary age leads to complete disconnection between ones view of reality and contemporary discourse which is revealed to be mostly false.

An allusion to the allegory of the cave is reasonable here. People at the bottom of the cave only know how to talk about shadows of real things at the bottom of the cave. Eventually, something violently drags you from your shackles at the bottom of the cave and you are forced to see the world as it is illuminated by the sun. Imagine "the sun" here as the despair code. it isn't the real things that you're looking at in greater relief themselves, it's the light that's been shed on those things.
>>
>>70375093

I will patiently clarify anything you ask for clarification on. I will be gone for about 15 minutes to get a cigarette and a snack. Then I will prepare a response to your initial questions, as well as any others that appear in this thread.

>>70375095

It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>70375200
Sounds like it's just a more spoopy nickname for the redpill tbhfam
>>
File: dispair.jpg (46 KB, 480x757) Image search: [Google]
dispair.jpg
46 KB, 480x757
>>70375357
>the despair code
>>
>>70375595
From that description, yeah. It's something we've discovered years and years ago. But sure, go on OP.

(From OP)
>I have been able to anticipate memetic changes and general cultural shifts with alarming accuracy.
Yeah, that's the effect of having been on /pol/ for a few years.
>>
>>70373761
I struggle with this as well. I have a really long torso, but only normal length arms.
>>
This feels really intriguing to me. No e-stat, I'm a normie by most measures. Fit, white, handsome, educated in a useful field, lived a normie life of drinking and fucking through college, etc.

Yet, I'm certain many of the things in
>>70375753
and bounce back and forth between normie and crazy topics. It's a heavy burden and I've learned over the years that most people don't want to get involved in the level of knowledge I have. Is that what you're getting at, OP?
>>
>>70375988
>>I have been able to anticipate memetic changes and general cultural shifts with alarming accuracy.
>Yeah, that's the effect of having been on /pol/ for a few years.
This right here man. It's weird as hell.
>>
>>70376620
>buying that garbage meme

Jesus christ dude.
>>
>>70375753
I have a psych degree, I know these assholes on /pol/ inside and out and I despise everything they stand for. I will help you if you let me because honestly, you guys are fucking awful at what you're attempting right now and I could help you make this so much better.
>>
>>70377768
What are your opinions on the mind of the average poltard?
>>
>>70377768
Also do you have a specialization in a particular field of study? What has drawn you to /pol/?
>>
>>70378155
Extreme dislike, I definitely hate a lot of these assholes. I get great entertainment from insulting them, subverting their discussions and finding out what makes them tick. They represent basically everything that I oppose.
>>
>>70378386
>They represent basically everything that I oppose.
What do you stand for and believe in then?
>>
>>70373836
ayy PA

sup
>>
>>70378386
Likewise bro
>>
>>70378348
Went to school for psychology. I was drawn to /pol/ because politics has always fascinated me. Having to work out everyone of my views against majority opposition is truly a powerful force for refining your own ideas and sentiments. I also realize that many of these people are highly neurotic, socially rejected and mentally ill and their thought processes and justifications for their twisted philosophies absolutely fascinate me while simultaneously being repulsive.

>>70378522
I believe that in order for our world to stay stable and peaceful, it requires maintaining American leadership, global hegemony and supremacy in all fields. I am now convinced that the two mainstream parties in the US are the only reasonable options for the future of our country and this planet as a whole. Our neo-conservative and neo-liberal philosophy of governance is hard to accept at first when looking at it, but when you get a bigger picture view it becomes increasingly obvious that it's the best choice.

Why? Because nuclear armed states absolutely need to be kept in check, and a more centralized global leadership is essential to guarantee that our civilization holds against all threats. Truly, realizing the danger that nuclear weapons pose made me go from a libertarian to my current ideas. If the US were to withdraw it's global leadership via diplomatic, military and covert means, nuclear war could end all of our societies.

I've outgrown my edgy phase, I accept and understand the necessity to do things the way that we currently do them. At this point I'm going over Cruz's and Clinton's ideas and choosing one of those two because once again, they are the best choice for all of us.
>>
>>70375093

>stumbled upon the same forgotten or as yet untrampled pathways

When you are born, the individuals and the general society you are born into lay out a pathway for you for your life. How you dress, how you act, how you think, how you make love, everything is decided for you in accordance of what is understandable by the common person in the community.

However, recalcitrant experiences can lead others to choose their own paths and think and act in ways that diverge from accepted wisdom.

>would begin attempting to send signals to each other

In previous times individuals who attained a great height of wisdom could communicate this wisdom to the group metaphorically through art or beautiful religious articulations or reality. This way they would not be considered mad because they did not speak too directly. Now art and religion are also dominated completely by the herd. However, we have the internet, which explodes the possibilities for the development of individuals with a keen enough sense to begin interpreting the world by giving them mountains of subtly selected, though largely meaningless information. You stare are a solid black rorschach blot for long enough and eventually realize that it's all the same thing.

>seeing with many eyes

It's a quote from nietzsche. You can't rely on your wisdom alone. You have to experiment, check it against reality and against what others have found. It's basically the scientific method of always falsify and verify applied to philosophical and spiritual, even psychological and sociological problems.

>the power we are unlocking is real

the power being unlocked by the despair code is the power to read order and meaning into our history in an age of complete nihilism, where nothing means anything in particular in connection with anything else, and all areas of life are only intelligible in terms of their own networks of articulation through set theory and systems analysis. ctd.
>>
>>70378386
>subverting their discussions and finding out what makes them tick
How do you go about doing this? What do you usually find? Sorry if it feels like I'm interrogating you a bit, I'm just genuinely curious in your perspective as a psychology major.
>>
>>70379103
So, in summary, you have a viewpoint that shapes the way uou perceive your reality

Welcome to the human race fucko
>>
>>70375093

>it is not probably what you think it is.

I misjudged what was happening when I first stumbled upon it. It can case in the acute observer a mania and a euphoria, a sense of thrill and drama that warps your psyche. Similarly, equal extremes of depression and despair can take hold and also warp the mind to the same degree. hence the name "despair code"

These initial experiences constitute nothing less than a complete revolution in intelligence, consciousness, and "subconsciousness" (for lack of a better term) in those who go through them.
Many people cannot safely process these experiences, get frightened, and then join churches. However, churches are becoming less and less a satisfying option, particularly when this level of wisdom is arrived at through purely secular means. It drastically increases your power to interpret the truth to the same degree that it drastically increases your power to lead yourself into error. This is because the code only unlocks a greater power of interpretation. There is no hidden "truth" behind the code, only an increase of power. Truth is beyond us in the world. We can get at it, but how we do it and if we fail depends on us. This is now my opinion, but it was not when I first stumbled upon what people are now calling "the code" and it lead to disastrous results for my psyche.

>only after much experience with it

Let me know if there are more particular things you would like to know about my individual experience. I think the last comment I made already clarified this somewhat. Repeating it would be redundant.
>>
>>70379594
What can we read to get us started
>>
>>70378155

If by the "average" poltard you mean the 14 year olds who buy into the shitposting 100% with no critical evaluation, I just view them as useful idiots in the cogs of the meme machines that control them, no different than any normies except that they serve darker and more powerful memes.

/pol/, as a general entity, is however always right (except about happenings)
>>
>>70379081

Hey dude I want you to watch two documentaries.

The first one is called "The Trap"

The second one is called "All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace"

Both are produced by the BBC by film maker Adam Curtis and are very objective measured treatments of their subject matters.

If you are unfamiliar with much of the information presented in these documentaries, then you know nothing about the formation of psychiatry as a discipline in the contemporary anglosphere, nor of the ideology you explicitly subscribe to under the guise of "objectivity".

All of your reasonable educated opinions are just bad memes to me that I discarded before I was old enough to buy my first beer (legally)
>>
Ahh these fucks are just trying to bait meme us

Just searched and read a post about it. Stick your 4chan psych degree up your fat ass
>>
>>70379437

There is a qualitative difference between the process of interpretation as it is normally carried out and the despair code.

Once your mind or brain gets wired into the despair code, every event, every sensory stimulus incoming has a butterfly effect upon your mind. At first, this has the effect of completely harmonizing your entire mind and psyche, either into a blissful state of euphoria or into a deep spiritual terror and pain. Once internal conflicts start reappearing again after this point, the system has no way to compartmentalize itself to protect itself from being completely torn asunder and totally collapsing.
The normal human being does not have to worry about these things.
The ubermensch does.
>>
>>70379317
Well I target their insecurities. It's not too hard to get a feel for the demographics of this board. Anytime sex or social life comes up in a conversation, you push the hell out of that. Sexual and social incompetence are painful insecurities when they develop and there is no shortage of that here. They're having a discussion vaguely related to that? I come in, insult them and generally be an insufferable condescending asshole, targeting these insecurities and it quickly derails conversation.

Some people leave, some people just turn their attention to you and the thread often loses all momentum on the original topic. I take advantage of the fact that I'm more educated than many of them and use stats, studies, conventional academic knowledge against them. There are a number of ways, I'm often better on the fly than listing off every single method. Strawmen and disguised ad homs are always handy as well.
>>
>>70379081
That's nowhere near as retarded as I'd have expected from someone who says they're a psych major who hates /pol/. Interesting ideas.
>>
>>70379762

I know artists, philosophers, literature people, physicists, computer scientists, and biologists, as well as entirely salt of the earth people, who have all undergone the same process. Many have suffered terribly and had their personal lives destroyed. Some are now widely regarded as geniuses and celebrated by their colleagues. There's no one particular thing that you have to learn about to get started. It's more about the process of beginning to see how all "systems" that we generally consider compartmentalized or irrelevant to each other actually do interact. This can be done either by accumulating reliable factual information, or it can be also done with nothing but complete bullshit at your disposal. The important thing is beginning to see the connections so clearly that eventually all the spheres of your understanding begin interbreeding indiscriminately until it's impossible to change your mind about one part of your web of beliefs without going all the way around it and through it and on top of it and under it and modifying something.

Some philosophical texts I would suggest are as follows

Plato: Parmenides, Sophist, Republic
Nietzsche: Thus Spoke Zarathustra, Ecce Homo
Bill Cooper: Behold a Pale Horse (more as a case study of how this level of interpretation works and what kind of phenomena it can identify than supposedly anything factual)

The rest of the philosophy I would suggest is too complex for people who don't have philosophical training.

I would also look into the Club of Rome reports done in collaboration with MIT. They use cybernetic interconnected world models to (very accurately) predict future economic growth trends and resource depletion, as well as ecological and sociological/cultural crises.

Listening to Death Grips is also a good start.
>>
>>70379081
>nuclear weapons pose made me go from a libertarian to my current ideas
Have you looked into libertarian nationalism at all? Libertarian social ideals combined with a military and foreign policy more aligned with the status quo. Also recognizes the inherent need for the basic social programs that ensure the general welfare and security of the people(social security, medicare, unemployment, food stamps, etc.). You should really look into it.
>>
>>70380469

You don't know anything about 4chan if you actually take any of the shitposting that is going on here as being reflective of the way most people on here live their lives. You're a fucking idiot dude. 4chan is just a hall of masks and mirrors. Everyone is here for a different reason. Most people come on here because it's fun to tell lies on the internet. Get a fucking grip dude.
>>
>>70380087
I'll check it out, but it's very common for people who aren't educated in psych to write it off as nonsense speculation. People don't realize how powerful ideas like behaviorism or the unconscious mind are in our everyday lives. It's used constantly in marketing, training people to perform a job, and psych in general has come up with a lot more real and verifiable revelations about our minds than people want to admit or understand.

I have by no means revealed the depth of my knowledge on human psychology here.
>>
File: 200px-Bauplan_der_Wewelsburg.gif (28 KB, 200x215) Image search: [Google]
200px-Bauplan_der_Wewelsburg.gif
28 KB, 200x215
>>70373627

Am I doin it rite?
>>
>>70381163
There are a lot of somewhat normal people here, but there are more typical 4chan hermit weirdos than most other popular places on the internet and you're an idiot if you can't see that.

Don't get me wrong, there are smart and secure people here, but that's when I actually need to try to piss them off and make them realize they're wrong. I'm also not so arrogant that I can't admit I've been destroyed in arguments at least a dozen times in the 3 years I've been here. There's always a smarter and more informed person and that's life.
>>
>>70381293

I've studied probably more about the history of anglophone psychology than you have (intellectual historian) and I agree with the people who write it off as nonsense.

Anyways, I am leaving this thread. One of the principles of what is being called "the despair code" is that if you explain things too fast it's like getting the bends or not letting your eyes adjust to light after being in a cave for a long time.

Good luck trying to make sense of reality everybody. I'll be trying to help out from the shadows.
>>
>>70381067
I think America has gone beyond the point where we can maintain the level of liberty and freedom that our founders intended. It simply won't allow us to lead the world if we were to go back to that. It was hard to accept, but I've spent a lot of thought on this.
>>
File: bernays.jpg (73 KB, 584x375) Image search: [Google]
bernays.jpg
73 KB, 584x375
>>70381527
Considering the things learned are practically applied on a massive scale every day with great success, you're totally wrong.
>>
File: 1457620118301.jpg (4 MB, 2641x2372) Image search: [Google]
1457620118301.jpg
4 MB, 2641x2372
>>70379081
I wonder who's behind this post
absolutelysubversive.jpg
>>
>>70381989
I would get paid to subvert this board in a heartbeat if the offer was presented. I do this for entertainment and to refine my political views.
>>
>>70381941

>have an idea
>do it
>it kind of works

I AM A SCIENTIST LEL I UNDERSTAND CAUSALLY HOW EVERYTHING WORKS

that isn't how science works you fuckwit. We've been "practically applying" theories that were totally wrong for thousands of years and society kept moving.
>>
>>70373627
Tl;dr version of all this:

>mystical MAGICAL....THINGS!

If you have to write an entire thesis on it, you haven't thought it through thoroughly and you're basically full of shit.
>>
>>70382234
You wouldn't have classical conditioning or operant conditioning refined to the point they are now and we might not know that most of human thought is subconscious without psychology. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is also verifiably effective. That's really enough to shut up any critics that say psych is bullshit.

I also never claimed to be a scientist.
>>
>>70382234
That's not even getting into all the black psychology and science of propaganda that is very much real with powerful practical applications.
>>
>>70375357
>cigarette
Fuck off filthy degenerate
>>
It's not a secret club, it's bipolar disorder..
>>
>>70381647
>I think America has gone beyond the point where we can maintain the level of liberty and freedom that our founders intended. It simply won't allow us to lead the world if we were to go back to that
Care to explain? I also do not think we can have that exact same level of liberty that our founders intended but we can get much closer to it then we are now without causing instability.

What policies in particular do you believe can not be rolled back to the founders intent without causing harm?
>>
>>70379103
>>70379594
Actual TL;DR: Redpill (not the plebbit kind, the original meaning).

>>70381163
>Most people come on here because it's fun to tell lies on the internet.
You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Really though, don't engage these pseudointellectuals. They will never get it. Bezmenov would have a field day.

>>70382388
>If you have to write an entire thesis on it, you haven't thought it through thoroughly and you're basically full of shit.
Indeed.
>>
>>70381523

It just seems to me you come here to validate your own opinions.

It takes someone who fully understands the nature of man to understand it's all shitposting with few individuals buying into it.

You're no better than the idiots you so espouse, you buy into the bluntly sarcastic view here thinking it's bonified truth. For someone with a degree in this shit, you really understand and know nothing, you've only scratched the surface and perhaps you will forever stay there too. You are the hamster eternally running on its wheel. You chase after those who are seriously like you, nearsighted and hostile.
>>
>>70373627
Ok Mr. Memetic, what's the next normie trend going to be, or when? I'll screencap
>>
>>70380469
Oh look another projecting narcissistic asshole who thinks he's in control. Welcome to the club.
>>
Why don't I have any friends?
>>
>>70382578

black psychology and the science of propaganda are childish attempts to manipulate memes by people who are only dealing with the memes behind 3 or 4 levels of proxies.
>>
>>70382753
I get why the NSA needs to spy on everyone, I get why the FBI needs to infiltrate and subvert groups that they see as dangerous. I get why the Bush administration had to tell us Iraq needed to be invaded for freedom and democracy rather than the actual strategic necessity of removing the Baathists from power and keeping a presence in Iraq. If it weren't for this constant upkeep, our country may very well fall apart due to the stupidity of the masses, or at least their ignorance of the hugely intricate complexities of foreign and domestic policy.
>>
ITT 14y/os LOOOVE muh edgy esoteric knowledge

>i no all teh seacrets of duh youkneeverse and am definitely just a loser who wastes his life shitposting
>>
File: tbl.jpg (45 KB, 480x429) Image search: [Google]
tbl.jpg
45 KB, 480x429
I'm sort of in a place where I grew up fucking around on the internet for my entire life since I was a pre-teen and now I have hit a sudden wall where nothing entertains or surprises me online anymore. This happened sometime in 2013. I don't know if it's related but I probably should get help soon. I feel like I am scraping the top of the internet, nothing is unknown anymore because everything is under me and I saw it all on the way up.
>>
>>70379832
this reminds me of black butler
>>
>>70383147
Lol it's way more extensive than that.

>>70382928
Hard to validate your own opinions when almost everyone hates you for everything you say. If I wanted that, I'd be on reddit.

>>70383034
The word projection needs to be filtered on this board, 95% of you apply it incorrectly and it's cringey as fuck.
>>
>>70382767

>Redpill (not the plebbit kind, the original meaning)

Basically. Except the Red pill just gets you out of the Matrix. The "despair code" gives you the ability to manipulate the matrix, and since the matrix is a simulation of the code of reality, it helps you to tap into that information and foresee things in that system as well. Not manipulate it per se, but know what is coming far enough in advance in order to dodge bullets (this is how Neo's powers are explained working in the Matrix)
>>
>>70373627
eventually, you reach a point where you realize, the only hope for humanity is to convert AI to Christianity so that it does not become the Devil.
>>
>>70373627
>seeing with many eyes

OP you shouldn't use LSD when playing video games.
>>
If beliefs are ultimatey the syntheses of external stimuli, and you spend the vast majority of your life in an environment saturated by others' beliefs, how artificial are your own?
>>
>>70382965

Expect increasing radicalization and ideological deterritorialization in the united states.
Expect ideas along the lines of "he who does not harm is harmed" to become more publically acceptable from all camps.
The rest is contingent upon which particular inclosed ideological hive you are looking at and does not apply necessarily to "normies" in general. The remainder has yet to be anticipated by myself personally and I can't comment completely on the future with total clairvoyance.

Expect much more trans-national political activity of every variety in the next 4 years.
>>
>>70383319

It might seem that way to a redditor.
>>
>>70383520

They could be 100% artificial at this point. Most people's beliefs approach 100%. Baudrillard discusses this process of the "death of reality" in his writings.
>>
>>70383620
Will there be a destabilization in the untitled states? Or will it be a destabilization of the west in general
>>
>>70383735
I've probably been here for longer than you have.
>>
>>70373627
So you are coming into the realization that society is a mass manipulation and hallucination, pulling people deeper into a deluded state of being and that the only way out is through the development of the self by exposing yourself to the harsh reality that they are confining themselves here through their own ill choices and thoughts..

This is basic knowledge, you haven't stumbled upon anything very enlightening..

There is information on the internet that will tell you directly and accutely what this entire universe is, how to access it, what we are, who is pulling the strings, etc...

You are wading into the deep end slowly, but you aren't there yet.. Once you discover the real truth you will not be juggling with opinion and assumption, the truth is indissoluble and unquestionable.

Good day.
>>
>>70383899

There will be destabilization of the US and the West in general. This process is already underway and irreversible. Expect domestic terrorism from both christian and various secular camps within the next 5 years within the United States. Exactly how this will play out is largely contingent upon the resolution of the Presidential election this year, though that does not mean it will be able to be fully anticipated once the drama has played itself out on November 7th.
>>
>>70384058
Nothing quite like unnecessarily cryptic soothsaying Canadians on my favorite Azerbaijani birdwatching forum
>>
File: 1447716873841.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447716873841.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>70383899
There will be a large-scale economic destabilization of the US Economy very soon, most likely by the end of Q3. If you actually look at the data, ALL indicators point to entering a recession beginning Q1 2017 and those numbers keep getting revised even further down. If you ask an analyst-especially one that works in the Media or for the Fed, you will hear nothing but narrative.
>>
>>70384058

>This is basic knowledge, you haven't stumbled upon anything very enlightening..

I agree. However, the encounter can be very profoundly psychologically shocking, especially when fully felt. If you have not suffered profoundly the information will usually slide off of the surface of your psyche mostly harmlessly and not lead to the tangling of the web of beliefs that causes the butterfly effect. This does happen to other people who have been attuned for this process, leading people to read some false "deeper" meaning onto the surface of reality.
>>
>>70384290
People have been predicting this bullshit since 2014 and it still hasn't happened. I'm not holding my breath. I have full confidence in the Fed and the Feds to keep our system up and running.
>>
>>70373627
>Despair Code

Don't you dare incorporate that shit into our meme magic. We're already playing with fire, let's not play with fucking nuclear napalm.
>>
>>70380469
I bet you get called out for a shill every fucking time.
>Delusional faggot thinks he's smarter than a load of edgy teenagers on /pol/
>Doesn't realise they actually are
>>
>>70373627
BUT

WHAT

IS

IT
>>
>>70384538
I really don't get called a shill that much. Mostly get called a woman for defending casual sex or a cuck for not liking Donald Trump.
>>
>>70373761
Ask your wive boyfriend, he will help you and probably give you his big black cock too.
>>
>>70384106
Why would a Christian extremism grow, expecially in the US? Who, or specifically why, would the Christians go full snackbar in their own country? Last question, who comes out on top
>>
>>70384538
I'm also not a real shill, I'm just some Masshole who likes bothering neckbeards and weeb-nazis.
>>
>>70384710
Those quacks are getting crazier by the day man, I can't believe you can't see this.
>>
>>70384587

>It's much more complicated than I can explain, but the idea is basically, it is an extremely accurate and detailed system that keeps some groups and individuals prolonged feeling of sadness, fear and

>You cannot seperate the eagle from what it does; the eagle simply is

>denial 2311444
>despair 3223412
>distortion 6233322
>>
>>70384644
>>70384718
nigga he called you out
>>
>>70373627
It's bs OP can't explain because he's dumb and autistic.
>>
>>70384787
You can read this entire conversation man. This started out because I tried to get a job as a real shill.
>>
>>70384768
Sounds like a bunch of cryptic bullshit to make neurotic people go full schizo by overanalyzing nonsense.
>>
>>70384864
>>Delusional faggot thinks he's smarter than a load of edgy teenagers on /pol/
>>Doesn't realise they actually are
>>
File: 2016-03-19-03-34-46-1495743911.jpg (9 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-19-03-34-46-1495743911.jpg
9 KB, 299x168
>>70383164
> mfw the spirit of America in the 80s and early 90s will never come back because of faggoty like this
>>
>>70384471
You don't realize that as soon as the Fed pulled QE3 and then raised prime rates the economy sputtered. This was in June and December respectively. They are already talking cutting prime rate to 0 in June and starting QE4.

http://investorplace.com/2016/03/federal-reserves-path-four-hikes-two-hikes-zero-hikes-qe4/#.Vwhj6kd7dv0
>>
>>70385130
That was the spirit of America in the 80's and 90's. It was just disguised. This was going on long before I was an adult and long before I was born. I'm only accepting reality.

>>70385159
So if this is true, why isn't everyone with this knowledge freaking out or spreading the word?

>>70385055
If you say so bud.
>>
>>70373836
Literally this
>>
>>70383930

I've been in this website since 06

Not much has changed since then other than the memes.

If you'd like serious validation over the information you've learned here-just make friends with a circle of people who regularly frequent the Chan's.

It's as simple as that, unless you mean to tell me you can't even get closer to your subjects to gleam more from them?
>>
>>70385714
I've got buddies to talk politics with, I also don't know any people who use 4chan or admit they use 4chan in real life. I don't need validation man, I would be on reddit if I wanted that. I like analyzing you people, I like pissing you off and also you guys get raw news streams and articles really fucking fast. Pretty much the only good thing about this board.
>>
>>70385386
2 reasons

1. When there is blood in the streets, buy real estate-the same reason banks knowingly swapped collateralized debt obligations for worthless mortgage backed securities. Someone is always playing the other side.

2. The theme of this thread. Reality and perception are not the same thing.
>>
>>70384925
Need some way to keep them occupied
>>
File: We must embrace pain.jpg (265 KB, 1124x723) Image search: [Google]
We must embrace pain.jpg
265 KB, 1124x723
>>70384506
>>
>>70373627
Anyone else joining military here? I know a lot of friends who came to my same realizations and we are going in to get to the top. We are hoping to change this world from within. inb4 sounds gay, at least we are giving it our 100%
>>
>>70385927
Sure, but the way you're portraying this, it sounds like every professional in finance or someone educated on the subject would see this coming. I can't see a secret that large, that of our financial system having an end with months, being kept secret. You know what you're talking about, I just think you may be making more speculation than you're letting on.
>>
>>70383164
>I get why the NSA needs to spy on everyone, I get why the FBI needs to infiltrate and subvert groups that they see as dangerous.
I think we might be in agreement here. I believe it's necessary but it should have some restrictions like requiring agencies to obtain a warrant for more targeted and personal surveillance. Such things can still be had under Libertarian Nationalism.

>I get why the Bush administration had to tell us Iraq needed to be invaded for freedom and democracy rather than the actual strategic necessity of removing the Baathists from power and keeping a presence in Iraq
I honestly don't know what the true reason for invading Iraq was but if that were the reason, it would have been an easy sell to the American people had they just explained Baathist ideology.

>our country may very well fall apart due to the stupidity of the masses, or at least their ignorance of the hugely intricate complexities of foreign and domestic policy.
And this is why our government is actually a republic and not a democracy, like the founders intended.

Why is it that you think that libertarian policies would not allow the US to lead and ensure stability in this world?
>>
>>70385978
Is meme magic real
>>
>>70384710

Christian extremism is in its embryonic stages with apocalyptic end times eschatology and concerns over global surveillance as prophesied in the book of revelations with the coming of the anti christ and so forth. Bearing the mark of the beast as identification, etc.
Christian apocalypticism was born under the yoke of roman imperial dominance. It will graft easily onto globalist elite imperial dominance that has already taken over.

When normal factors such as economic scarcity for the underclasses take hold that combined with the "culture war" which many christians view as the destruction of christianity itself will radicalize christian extremists.
They will view their terrorism as a just war, and might even eventually rally around prophetic memes. There is also an interpretation of the bible that the second coming of christ will be more like a spiritual awakening among the masses than a literal christ coming down in the flesh. Some might adopt that view.

It will become hard to talk about winners and losers by the time things deteriorate this badly.
>>
>>70386147
>way you're portraying this, it sounds like every professional in finance or someone educated on the subject would see this coming

Like any other profession you have sharp people, slow people and indifferent people. I agree that there is a level of speculation but that comes with the territory of finance. However, speculation is only as effective as the data you base it on. Take for example the near perfect inversion of full-time manufacturing job loss to the increase in part-time service (waiters, bartenders) and you will see just ONE of the many variables that are being pitched as positive that is on closer scrutiny, negative.
>>
File: Nope nothing to see here.png (56 KB, 499x314) Image search: [Google]
Nope nothing to see here.png
56 KB, 499x314
>>70386100
>>
>>70386445
So is the despair code a culmination of redpills and the spirit's will to act upon it? I think it would explain why those who become too entrenched either go mad or become very great at goal setting.
>>
>>70385917

>real life

I was referring to soully internet based groups actually, Skype groups, steam things of that sort-however the fact that you jump to reality simply means you're still an outsider looking in through a very warped and dirty window.

And I meant validation or lack of. If you took serious time to nurture a passing relationship with any number of channers you'd find the truth. But you're not looking for the truth, you simply want self validation.

See im like you, I enjoy analyzing people. However if one of us is content can't see the Forrest for the trees simply because they're content with that sliver.

You're playing a game of slap dick with the trash of this board cause they're the easiest to troll.
Doesn't matter though, you're becoming one of us in trolling anyhow.
>>
>>70386416

meme magic is real, but it is not magic. the forces behind it are so complicated though that to most of the individuals it is working through it might as well be magic.
>>
>>70386912

That's not what the despair code is. That is what happens inside you in order to prepare your vision to see the code. After that point the code takes over. Your solar anus opens.
>>
>>70384363
The reason that the information slides off some people is because they are not at the required vibratory configuration to accept this level of information..

there are many universal energies at work that are undetected by our sensory perception.

so you have a wide range or schism of development and some people have been in a synchronistic unveiling process their entire lives and will process this information with ease, others, who are at a much less developed configuration would go haywire trying to process this, simply because the illusion they had cast over their world becomes shattered and this scares people.
>>
>>70386841
Not even close, I learned that I had to improve myself or let my beliefs die with me. I've been influenced from Jacque Fresco to sacred geometry, histories that were lost and rewritten. From Generals and leaders like Presidents and Warlords. All of these people had to go through a lot of shit, more then you could imagine for yourself more than likely. I put myself into a then overdrive and since have made great sacrifices. The trick to this is, I'm doing it for you - for all of us. By changing myself I am changing all of you for the better, in a slight way but regardless it is true.
>>
>>70387006
So, is it psychological in a sense? So many people (200 people in a thread, per say) think about something, and it's bound to happen? The more people the merrier?
>>
File: planetX illuminati war.jpg (37 KB, 800x518) Image search: [Google]
planetX illuminati war.jpg
37 KB, 800x518
if one can reach the Despair Code, then it should be their duty to share the collections of RedPills in a triggering manner and release then into the collective consciousness of the plebeians and normies seeking enlightenment.

Worst thing that can happen is it makes a bunch of people have schizophrenia.
>>
>>70387006
>>70387892
Could "meme magic" be a way to describe the classic idea of "positive/negative thinking?"
>>
File: 1419700917363.png (214 KB, 562x456) Image search: [Google]
1419700917363.png
214 KB, 562x456
>>70387981
There is one who went before you
>>
File: 1460114976529.jpg (103 KB, 560x840) Image search: [Google]
1460114976529.jpg
103 KB, 560x840
>It comes from a thread about making iceberg tier memes. The 6th tier was meant to be a joke, the guy who made that image even confirmed it. People are just spamming "what is the despair code now" as a new meme. And the comparison to the grifter is that they are both used to troll people who are new. They get 404'd cuz its just bait.
>>
>>70388239
>70388239
Your reddit lies are not welcome here

Kek demands truth
>>
File: joo17.png (6 KB, 447x511) Image search: [Google]
joo17.png
6 KB, 447x511
>despair code
is that another term for the redpill.
People think you're nuts for pointing out jews and you get depressed because no one else seems to get it.
>>
>>70373947
op isw faggit
>>
>>70374742
Reminds me of the 3rd neurological circuit proposed in the Eight-circuit Model of Consciousness.

From Wikipedia:

"3. The symbolic or neurosemantic–dexterity circuit

This circuit is imprinted by human symbol systems. It is concerned with language, handling the environment, invention, calculation, prediction, building a mental "map" of the universe, physical dexterity, etc.

This circuit is activated by stimulant drugs such as amphetamines, cathinones, cocaine, and caffeine. This circuit supposedly appeared first when hominids started differentiating from the rest of the primates.

Robert Anton Wilson, being heavily influenced by General Semantics, writes of this circuit as the 'time-binding circuit'. This means that this circuit's contents – including human know-how, technology, science etc. - are preserved memetically and passed on from generation to generation, constantly mutating and increasing in sophistication."
>>
>>70388610
This is highly entertaining in my head, almost as if I remember it until the day I die. Perhaps me knowing this will be used one day in my genetic pool.
>>
File: 1458357238371.jpg (81 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
1458357238371.jpg
81 KB, 800x577
facebook/TheDespairCode/
>>
You're wrong.
>>
>>70388610
#6 seems relevant as well:

"6. The neuroelectric or metaprogramming circuit
Note: Timothy Leary lists this circuit as the sixth, and the neurogenetic circuit as the seventh.[10] Robert Anton Wilson reverses the order of these two circuits,[11] so that the neurogenetic circuit is the sixth and the metaprogramming circuit is the seventh.

This circuit is concerned with re-imprinting and re-programming all earlier circuits and the relativity of “realities” perceived. The sixth circuit consists of the nervous system becoming aware of itself. Leary says this circuit enables telepathic communication and is activated by low-to-moderate doses of LSD (50-150 µg), moderate doses of peyote, and psilocybin mushrooms. This circuit is traced by Leary back to 500 BC."
>>
>>70383208

You're not the only one
>>
>>70373627

Paranormal roleplaying belongs on /x/.

/x/
>/x/
>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>
>>70383208
But now what are we going to do?
>>
>>70389071
We create the next top.
>>
33rd degree masonry and Rosicrucianism and Thelema, the thread.
>>
>>70373627
why are you overcomplicating a simple concept?

you've broken the conditioning and realized that what we call 'reality' is a social construct in every observable facet, that we call 'facts' and 'science' are just holographic means of agreeing on what 'reality' is, it's all meaningless imaginary garbage that we masturbate to mentally because it feels good

>the despair code

pretty gay desu senpai
>>
>>70389194
This sounds extremely gay
>>
baby's first acid trip
>>
>>70389664
You can be the bottom

>>70389547
This makes more sense than anything in this thread +1 to you my good lady
>>
>>70387006
How do we break the Despair. The universe should not be controlled by mere Prophecies or "Memetic" Fate.

We need Chaos, not Nihilism or Foolish New Word Order. Is it possible to dismember the cords of convergent events, though seisimic will of Chaos.

Truly this all must be broken. All movements and distortions within the synapse ripple of time should not have Fate involved.

That is Humans curse that a Divine being has placed upon us. Fate. The only way to ensure our survival is to ultimately escue all mysticism or spatial understanding of malignancy within this existance.

I sense it all around my aura, something very wrong that should not being taking any power is attached to our collective force of Humanity. What has caused this and why? The Despair Code is a weakness's that must be disseminated.

Why are you so calm about your revelation? When I first found out I was fuming and overtaken by pure rage. What ever is doing this must be punished and killed. We cannot stray or have any luxury of retreat.
>>
>>70379594
>I misjudged what was happening when I first stumbled upon it.
and you still are. call me in ten years when PoV has completely changed once again.
>>
>>70390482
nothing special is doing this, we're retarded animals that have gotten way out of control, we're no different than a virus spreading its infection throughout the host, the last century has been the part where the host gets really sick, sooner or later the host dies or finds a cure and kills the virus

the only divine being is us as a potentially unified collective, if we could work together as a species the possibilities are endless, but we don't, and so we'll waste our potential and remain meat sacks who don't understand the power our minds could have
>>
I have cracked the despair code OP.

It's these digits
>>
>>70387409

Good on you then if it's true. Can't be too careful these days soldier.
>>
>>70387892

It is much more complicated than that but that is partially right.
>>
>>70388610

Yeah it's close. I suspect that that circuit does more or can do more than they realize it does.
>>
>>70383208
It's called being desensitized.
>>
This seems like a misinformation thread or the ramblings of a mad man.
>>
File: before_and_after_pol.png (2 MB, 1659x1000) Image search: [Google]
before_and_after_pol.png
2 MB, 1659x1000
>>70373627
This is the first time I've heard the phrase "the despair code", but it makes sense to me intuitively. Since 9/11, I've noticed that I have an intuition for narratives in the media. Not on the Alex Jones tinfoil level, more on the level of everything else; for example, I can read books from different periods of history, and quickly intuit the kind of conclusions and narratives that I will find from thinkers of the same era, or the same culture. I can detect rhetorical shifts and changes, then anticipate what they are likely trying to avoid or surpress, redirect my research in those negative directions, and predictably find things that are trying to be obscured.

I'm a computer scientist by trade, and I've started to notice that I can apply the same intution to pull requests, to discussions of development style advocated in discussions on teams, and the pattern of security vulnerabilities and the rate of patches and exploits. I can tell which direction law enforcement and standards bodies are going to change their focus, I can tell which kinds of "leaks" are coming down the pipe, which should be available but won't be, and until Trump, I had a good read on who would be defeated in elections.

Trump has really surprised me, but in hindsight, I feel stupid that I didn't see it coming.

So you're saying that you think this is a mass phenomenon? I wonder if it is, or if there have always been people on this kind of wavelength with respect to information, but the digital age has brought us to a critical mass. Suddenly, we're not only able to be aware of each other, but we're able to signal each other in a meaningful way, and move in a more coordinated fashion, like a flock of birds flying unison.
>>
>>70391836
more like the ramblings of somebody who thinks they're far more enlightened than they are
>>
File: tmp_26730-The-Secret-363529885.jpg (270 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26730-The-Secret-363529885.jpg
270 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>70391981
OP's actually talking about a phenomenon, if you look past the first-person framing of it. The majority of people in this thread are talking about themselves by proxy, by signaling as superior intellects through dispariaging language. But you're all parotting each other now; on a much cruder level, you're displaying the phenomenon that OP is trying to articulate. If you could muster slightly more maturing, you might be able to discuss the topic seriously, even if your purpose were to be skeptical.
>>
>>70373627
Could you explain it in easy English?
>>
>>70392293
the OP is purposely turning a simple concept into something complex and mysterious

or maybe i'm just really autistic so it seems obvious to me and normies see it as mysticism and sorcery
>>
>>70390482

The knowledge obtained by the code can be used to create chaos. It is up to the individual and how they ultimately react once they get taken over by the code and become historically/memetically "self" aware.
>>
>>70392293
And this phenomenom is common fucking sense. We all see and experience it. There is no need to form a thesis looking for esoteric meaning. Since you are the sum of your experiences, your point of view will likely be different from mine, meaning our conclusions will differ as well. In other words, the conversation ended up being meaningless, defeating the purpose we set out to achieve.
>>
>>70390482
>What ever is doing this must be punished and killed. We cannot stray or have any luxury of retreat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boNEUjQbGvg&feature=youtu.be&t=33m13s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31dsolM10ng
>>
>>70391026

I am just trying to explain what is going on here in terms people who are just finding out about it might understand.
My position isn't really as naive or rosy tinted/metaphysical as you suspect.
>>
who would've thought that similar beings behave similarly and imitate each other subconciously? wow, this is truly an example of magic, we are dabbling in forces that control the universe, be careful memetic soldier

i remember my first DMT trip ;^)
>>
File: hive_mind_iq.png (884 KB, 425x3285) Image search: [Google]
hive_mind_iq.png
884 KB, 425x3285
>>70392872
Yeah, OP is sounding a bit mystical, but that might just be the level he's capable of communicating at. Probably been isolated with himself and his observations for too long. My language skills get bizarre when I've been exploring down rabbit holes too.

The closest I can come to articulating what it sounds like OP is talking about is a combination between pic related, and maybe something similar to Kurzweil's singularity, only applied to information as it currently exists. Not the directly-wired version Kurzweil thinks we have to reach before this phenomenon occurs.
>>70393103
>And this phenomenom is common fucking sense. We all see and experience it.
No, we really don't. A minority of us do, nowhere near all or even most of us. He's trying to express a synthesis of meta-awareness of phenomenon combined with a subjective awareness, like a fractal awareness. It's far from common sense. Our entire environment would take a different form if it were mundane.
>>
>>70393267
>My position isn't really as naive or rosy tinted/metaphysical as you suspect.
So know you think you know what I believe.
And you claim you aren't naive?
This thread is getting better and better
>>
>>70391891
>So you're saying that you think this is a mass phenomenon? I wonder if it is, or if there have always been people on this kind of wavelength with respect to information, but the digital age has brought us to a critical mass.

It's more that there were always people like this, but now we have way more information and it is becoming a more "mass" phenomenon because everything these days is a "mass" phenomenon.
>>
>>70391891
practice makes perfect. all that news you've read hhas exercised the muscle. i don't need to read the actual words in paragraphs anymore, just skimming over it is enough to absorb the idea embedded in it.

i only ready truly superior writing word for word anymore
>>
seriously tho OP

the vague secretive nature of your explanations come off as pretentious and misguided, keep it simple, some people aren't built to understand, some need to come to conclusions themselves, others are already way ahead of you

sorry if i'm coming off as a dick but approaches such as yours only make people quicker to write off ideas such as these as paranoid delusional schizophrenic bullshit, it's very counter-productive
>>
>>70393325
i disagree. on some level all people 'know' this. whether or not the consciously recognize it is up for debate. but their subconsious will guide them regardless. you are making a mountain out of mole hill and marveling at your creation. does believing you have a mystical knowlege others dont' make you feel better about yourself?
>>
>>70392618

I have already made many clarificatory posts. I can write an essay explaining it and post a PDF somewhere if you want, but that would take at least a day or two. I am in the process of writing several manuscripts at the moment, though none of them are explicitly about this because they don't rely on pre knowledge of it before reading them. They can provide ways in, but there are always lots of trap doors in books. I prefer to just let people figure things out on their own and share my experience where I can be of service.
>>
>>70393325
the Noosphere would be the closest thing to a modern theory that resonates with what he's talking about, and it's a good one that makes sense (to me anyway)
>>
>>70373627
You sound like my fucking mom.

Go buy some rare earth crystals.
>>
Yeah, OP, you should wait until the shrooms wear off them make this thread again.
>>70393463
I agree to an extent. You might want to be a bit more cautious about assuming how widespread it is. I see people like you engage in a generous amount of projection; other people are not processing or capable about discussing this in general, especially not here, and not in places where people are generally highly intelligent either. I think it requires a certain amount of submersion in specific kinds of information.
>>70393596
this. OP sounds like he bought a kilo of shrooms and lives innawoods.
>>70393747
>mysitcal knowledge
I dont acept the premise that its mystical.
>>
>>70393420

I don't know what you believe. I simply responded to what you said without prejudice or judgement to clarify my own position.
>>
>>70393749
op, i would love to see that. Please repost them several times when you're done, i dont want to miss that thread.
>>
>>70393845
>I dont acept the premise that its mystical.
yet you treat it as such.
this betrays you man.
>>
>>70393912
>yet you treat it as such.
No you pigeonholed anything I said, and conflated it with what you thought OP meant. I was sitting here trying to understand OP too, I didn't take a concrete position on "myticism". You're being a lazy thinker and putting words in my mouth.
>>
>>70393894
>clarify my own position.
Are you the guy who posted 10 paragraphs?
If you so, your position was clarified.
So why did you feel the need to comment at all?
>>
>>70393912
>betrays you
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>70393749
92revo is my kik, If you could send me the link by then, that would be great
>>
>>70393845
>You might want to be a bit more cautious about assuming how widespread it is.

I agree that it is not widespread. However it is a "mass" phenomenon insofar as it is no longer possible to not be a type of person or part of a mass or rhizome anymore. Those with access to the memes provided by the despair code get to look under the hood of the meme engine that drives the surface level of the memes and makes them live and breath. It's effectively the memetic equivalent of what studying biology did for medical science. There is a danger that you can misinterpret things people are saying as them secretly "signaling" that they "get it." But that doesn't mean that there aren't a lot of people who are seeing the same "omens" that escape the notice of the normies.
>>
>>70394022
>You're being a lazy thinker and putting words in my mouth.
Taking your ideas to their logical conclusion when you seem to lack the ability to do so is lazy?
>>
>here how some of my enlightenment
You're not enlightened just because you can quote Plato's cave faggot.
You know jack shit about reality.
>>
>>70393909

Okay I will start working on them tonight. I will screencap your post and include it in the pdf to authenticate it.
>>
File: 1429943176202.gif (3 MB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1429943176202.gif
3 MB, 500x277
The level of Dunning-Kreuger in this thread just got too high.

Good luck anons.
>>
>>70394043
>Are you fucking retarded?
Again, your inability to see implication of your words is what I'm getting at. You don't seem to understand your own motivations, hence the pigeonholing. Take it as a challenge.
>>
>>70375595

Nailed it.
>>
>>70381000
>The rest of the philosophy I would suggest is too complex for people who don't have philosophical training.

dude ive read all those books. this is pol we know who bill cooper is, we know the elites worship baal, we know that all religions worship saturn, we know this reality in being rendered in a machine. We know about the 369 code.

So can you, in plain english, tell us something we don't know.
>>
>>70383620

So trends will continue as they are going?

The despair code...not that despairing.
>>
>>70384058

how about a link or something to start researching for those who are genuinely curious.
>>
>>70387147
>synchronism
Now there's music to my ears
Canadabro you here? The only reason I read these threads is an occasional commenter like you popping up
>>
>>70394797
>>70395224
>>70395326
You need to forget about what you "know". No one knows anything. Only then you can safely begin this journey
>>
>>70383164

> I get why the Bush administration had to tell us Iraq needed to be invaded for freedom and democracy rather than the actual strategic necessity of removing the Baathists from power and keeping a presence in Iraq

fuck you, we had just invaded Afghanistan. There was PLENTY of grease on the war machine.

Motherfuckers got greedy, and all we got was the F-35 and ISIS
>>
>>70383357

Underrated
>>
>>70373761
>How do. I get more than 3 fingers in my butthole
You don't. You live life as a normal, healthy human being and have sexual relations with your spouse in the normal, loving manner it was meant to be. Bottoms are only for pooping, for expelling your bowels. Nothing else. Stay away from it, only demons go down there.
>>
>>70373627
What is the "despair code" I'm really curious
>>
>>70384710

Are you Kidding? The Republicans are about to throw them under the bus for being the vote sinks that they are

What are they gonna do after that, vote Democrat? Pfff

we all know what happens when you disenfranchise a population with firmly held beliefs and a non-trivial amount of power in their hands

some of these fuckers have stacks of cash and the kind of ammo dumps that make marines get hardons. I can definitely see places like Oklahoma going full ISIS, hell, every Okie I've met sympathizes with sharia-thumpers a lot more than I'm comfortable with desu
>>
>>70373627
Why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
File: 1457024892794.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457024892794.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
I wish you guys would stop shilling this with the word despair. You're going to cause people to break in the wrong direction, it's why they chose to use the name 'despair' so we'd meme it into already pushing people towards breaking the wrong direction and looking for bad synchronization to fuck themselves up instead of positive synch. Its why this got shilled so hard on /x/ suddenly.

If it were called the golden path you'd have people breaking in a positive light.

Seriously, we need to fix this before it gains more ground. Remove despair from your thoughts surrounding this concept or you will wind up fucking yourself over.
>>
>>70397835
The fact you people put this much thought into shit like this is the reason the white race is dying.

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>70394063

I don't do kik. Just look for it on here.
>>
>>70394797

It's not about what particular facts you know it is about how you interpret them.
I can't show you a concrete example that will explain to you how to read in a new way, or look at the world differently. But people do see the world differently from each other nonetheless.
>>
>>70373627
Meme magic isnt real.
>>
>>70373627
Why 2013?

I started browsing 4chan that year & everything started to shift dramatically, especially looking back on it in foresight.
>>
>>70380469
TL: I fuck roasties and am a proud cuckold whose wife has banged at least 8 different dudes before.
>>
File: crzx.gif (975 KB, 155x151) Image search: [Google]
crzx.gif
975 KB, 155x151
>>70398569
>i started browsing 4chan in 2013

wow you make me feel like an old fag.

I started browsing in 2007, am i finally not a newfag anymore?
>>
>>70398569

That just happened to be the year I became aware of it. There was nothing special about it in particular. It just was apparent where all of this was heading if you became aware of it then.
>>
>>70399179
Have you taken psychoactive drugs?
>>
>>70399249

Nope. I know people who have and it seemed to help out in the process though as long as they didn't fry their brains.
>>
File: 1450444780241.png (497 KB, 600x805) Image search: [Google]
1450444780241.png
497 KB, 600x805
>>70399179

OP. you are an asshat that has not clarified a fucking thing.

What is the despair code? just tell us what the fuck it is. you go off on the long tangents with this very esoteric language like some fucking guru. just speak plain english and tell us what it is.

if i asked you what a baseball was you would go on and on about how people view it as a leathery semi-orb. often accompanied by crimson bondings on snow white canvas. NO. its a fucking white ball about 3.5 inches in diameter with red stiches. thats all ya gotta say.

so shut the fuck up or speak plain english and tell us what in the shit you are talking about dick hole.
>>
OP found a verbose fnord.

he most likely did it while reading Capra for the first time and inbetween his hourly 9gag browsing.
>>
File: lewd.png (8 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
8 KB, 218x231
>>70373761
3 is the max for non-sluts
>>
>>70381293
>I have by no means revealed the depth of my knowledge on human psychology here.

>insufferable egotism
>psychology major confirmed
>>
>>70375357
You're a big guy
>>
You still there OP?

I think I kinda know what youre talking about, as you said, up until a few years I was able to predict most social and cultural trends well in advance, by 08-09 I knew that the whole "illuminati, secret society new age thing" would be big not far off in the future, Ive always had a knack for stuff like that, also predicting fashion trends used to be very easy for me but as you mentioned it seems that in the last few years post modernism has become so widespread that doing general social predictions has become harder.

During a personal crisis I had an epiphany which could be summed up as "everything is connected, physical reality is nothing more than altered elements (wood, stones, metal etc etc)" of course the realization was way more complex and the whole process was very traumatic for me, to the point where I dont remember much of what happened in that span of time or the message itself.

Ever since then it seems like things have started going my way at the cost of me becoming completely jaded, disinterested and pretty much an empty husk, even if things arent so bad now.

know how to escape this mental state?

some questions.

1) do you know about homophilia?

2) is ther a paranormal element to all of this?

3) now that you mentioned christian terrorism, I recall thinking a few times about stuff like that (probably due to spending so much time here) but not giving it much thought, how do I make sure I can recognize which "predictions" ar accurate and which are just my subconcious messing with me?

thanks.
>>
>>70396352
What is there besides knowing?
>>
i'm worried the growing feeling that i know what's going on is just self delusion.
>>
>>70401693
>1) do you know about homophilia?
No. What is it?
>2) is ther a paranormal element to all of this?
There is nothing going on that doesn't have a naturalistic explanation in my opinion. We don't know enough to be able to rule out naturalistic explanation so it's not reasonable to appeal to anything else. Okhams Razor and all that.
>3) now that you mentioned christian terrorism, I recall thinking a few times about stuff like that (probably due to spending so much time here) but not giving it much thought, how do I make sure I can recognize which "predictions" ar accurate and which are just my subconcious messing with me?

You need to maintain a skeptical distance towards all of the predictions you seem to form. Always attempt to verify and falsify. When new information comes in, always try to examine how it either confirms or disconfirms your worldview and what you could or couldn't reasonably do to make your interpretations stronger.
Sometimes the answer is just that you couldn't have known. It's not possible to completely forsee the future. You can only get more accurate and you are only one person by yourself.
>>
>>70402432
it is, we all do it
>>
>>70402207
Experience
>>
>>70402432

If you don't maintain a socratic distance to your beliefs no matter how accurate they are they will become delusional.
>>
>>70403953
if i didn't have so much experience around misguided people who believe they've reached a new level of enlightenment i would think you're purposely trying to scare people away from the ideas you're presenting

unfortunately i've known many people like the person you've presented yourself as here, please get a better grasp on the ideas you're trying to share before you preach them as something they're most likely not

this is a terrible way to introduce people to these topics
>>
>>70401693

You have to learn to live with the intense pessimism for the time being. If you find your own way out, then you will. I can't hold your hand through it. You're a meme man now soldier.

Anyways, the reason that an intense encounter with hyperpessimism always tends to run alongside these realizations is that these are realizations that uncover interpretations that society psychologically represses. Because of this, they get stored in the same places of our cultural memory as all unpleasant facts that trouble our mental tranquility. The deeper you go in, the more the things that we are conditioned to make us feel happy and safe are disturbed until you get to the point where you're completely out on your own in an entirely hostile environment.

You have to get used to it, and you can. And then you can stop being so jaded. But you have to embrace the jadedness all the way. You have to become hard. maybe even a little bit "evil" because your knowledge is now technically "evil" as far as society is concerned. That doesn't mean you have to become an asshole. But you have to basically be an island until you can find likeminded people to interact with IRL who won't get freaked out by your power level. This can be very hard and is usually impossible.
>>
>>70404275

How would you do it?
>>
>>70404302

T-Thanks

btw: homophilia refers to a pattern of group isolationism (homophilia: love of the similar), there was a recent study that showed that people are becoming less individualistic and less social at the same time ie: social kabbalism.
>>
>>70404366
i wouldn't

as this topic clearly shows, most people aren't ready to explore these avenues or question their perception of reality to that degree, it's not exactly something you can teach somebody, it's why some people change forever after doing psychedelic drugs, they can be cheat codes to developing a new level of perception, but those people will tell you the same thing, that it's something that can only be experienced, not taught, and the same goes for reaching that point without drugs as well

i can appreciate wanting to share your newfound point of view with others, because it's like going from black and white early television to blu-ray 4k, it seems ludicrous that there's so much beyond the basic idea of everything and most people can't perceive it, but trying to teach others makes you seem like a burnt out teenage stoner with mental issues, while that may not be true, it's how you come off

and a misguided approach can plant a lot of bad seeds in the minds of those who read what you've written and take what they do from it and not what you mean to convey

this might hurt my credibility but i've done A LOT of psychedelics, and the same idea applies to people who try them for the first time, you can put a lot of harmful ideas in peoples' heads when they're suddenly open to a million ideas they never knew existed, it's what happened with the MKUltra experiments, and when those seeds get planted in somebody's subconcious they can be near impossible to fix

tl;dr: i wouldn't do it in the first place because reasons
>>
The true answer is a solipsistic world view. Perhaps reality itself is the sum of some fourth dimensional Kikery
All you know is before you were born. Someone who isn't me takes a lot of LSD, and we are more than we can ever fit into a biochemical meat creature evolved from bacteria in the ocean.
All we know about ourselves, our roots, our reality, we receive in news. These discoveries may hold merit, but we are simply not realizing that this is an impression, a footprint, of the brutal reality forced onto us solely in this universe, for all we know. Our consciousness is so unique, so absolutely powerful, it's incomparable in complexity to everything aside from black holes and stars. Kikery is afoot, and the human race has some buried roots here on earth we need to dig up by tripping balls on real LSD
>>
the learning process and results are so subjective that giving people expectations will more likely than not hinder their mental development
>>
>>70405074
you're not wrong
>>
>>70404957
Hey Canadabro have you done 2ce? Btw your credibility is through the roof when it comes to psychedelics. I've lived in San Frn since 1963 and if you look at the hippie generation they all took LSD that way I.e free love, degeneracy, multiculturalism because the Grateful Dead wa blasting WE ARE ALL EQUAL AND ONE while giving people 1000s of doses of acid for free because it was LEGAL. You can have the most racially aware experience of your life on LSD. It made me a national socialist.
>>
>/pol/ getting tricked by grifter-tier memes

Why are fridays and weekends always such shit on /pol/?
>>
>>70405334
BUT GRIFTER IS REALZ
>>
This sounds like you guys just started reading Camus and are trying to understand the concept of absurdism.
>>
>>70405074
>>70405248
Any advice for someone who understood the solipsist reality (which makes asking this quite ironic), but couldn't handle it back 9 years ago? I feel like I've matured enough to tackle it, but can't get the vibrations back, so to speak.
>>
>>70374126
>Detail what it is, and how we can learn more.
The only way to express it in language is to use language that sounds ridiculous.

If you ever get the suspicion that everything around you seems to be a cruel joke, I assure you that it is.
>>
>>70405546
Work on a sheep farm. Watch their physical bodies die. Watch dozens of generations of sheep pass. Think about how yesterday feels so close to you, yet tomorrow brings you infinitely further and further away from yesterday. The only thing you get is right now. There is an uncountable amount of infinity, an infinite amount of numbers between 0 and 1 0.000000001, 0.0000000002 so on and so forth. Your skull is a physical item that will be enivitably destroyed, yet you experience time at a constant rate of one second per second, and are capable of complex thought, or so you think. Our interpretation of reality has the illusion of infinity because we objectively experience reality at a set rate. You can't make your 80 year life go by in what feels like 80 million. Our understanding of free will is jaded by our own inability and fear to recognize that our physical bodies are limited, and that race MATTERS.
>>
>>70405843
Can't say I agree with the entirety of your points, but I get the idea behind it. Thanks
>>
>>70405292
same, i think the difference is in expectations, if people use those types of drugs expecting some spiritual awakening and feeling of 'we are all one', that's what they'll get, but it's the same idea as reaching enlightenment by watching cable tv, it's a different kind of brainwashing but it's still just being told what to think and believe, it's sad, because those drugs really can show you some basic truths when your socially conditioned filters dissolve, i think having an above average natural intelligence helps as well

i've tried all the 2c's, and countless other rc's, they're all interesting in their own ways, some are downright terrifying, but if you use them 'responsibly' (i use that word very lightly for obvious reasons lol) they can be powerful tools for expanding your mind and the way it processes information

the hippie generation killed any chance for us to experience a cultural awakening, i resent that era more than i can express for that reason
>>
File: image.png (915 KB, 581x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.png
915 KB, 581x1100
Wew lad, you're a great OP. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I've a lot I'd like to say to you aswell but now is not the time. Is there anywhere online we could see your writings? Someone with your talent for verbalizing these concepts ought to be writing somewhere
>>
>>70406011
I meant to say that we have the illusion of choice because our understanding of reality is shaped by the rate at which time passes, our brains have little control over how long a second lasts, which is ironic because the ultimate end result of everything a brain does to protect itself is a DEAD BRAIN. If we've developed dark skin for the sun, chink eyes for the wind, a pancreas and liver for fruit and lungs for air, why aren't our brains programmed to experience life slower than it actually is? Because there are external forces at play that compose the reality we perceive. We know that time, energy, matter and magnetism were created in the Big Bang in that order, but not what caused it. The fact we have discovered this at all is a testimony of how humanity has adapted to its surroundings and the natural world. But why can't we adapt to reality and alter the very fabric of our very very precious very very scare number of days left on earth? Why do OUR brains move at this speed? Why do we interpret physical space this way?
>>
>>70405488
Descartes was my jam desu senpai, made me really nihilistic for a good while, never read Camus, might look into it
>>
>>70405611
If you've ever listened to the users on /x/ or whatever they will tell you about a method of magic wherein you focus your mental energy into symbols and cast them out into the world, that these "glyphs" or "sigils" will have a profound effect on the world around you.

That might sound ridiculous, but then before you respond to me, pay attention to what you're about to do.
>>
>>70405170
Best post ITT, severely underrated
>>
>>70405611
this is a great point as well, communicating these ideas is difficult and somewhat impossible with our available means of communication, you don't understand how restricting language is until you attempt to describe the indescribable
>>
>>70406329
The hippies stigmatized in my opinion the best chance for society to have a real racial reawakening and a return to the ways of yore in Europe when all the tribes lived in peace in the pastoral preto man age. Anarchoprimitivism is the natural state of man and capitalism is the political incarnation of the freedom being an insignificant meat creature on the surface of a rock in space can bring
>>
ZESPAIR CODE = anti-life equation? ??
Hypercrisis confirmed

All so I'm drunk as shit
>>
>>70406649
i like the cut of your jib man, i'm not a big fan of the term, but you've definitely swallowed and accepted a fairly substantial redpill that many people on this board think they have but quite obviously haven't beyond a surface level

respect
>>
>>70406329
My experience with letter and number named psychedelics has been mind opening. Unfortunately these half baked epiphanies elude my recollection. The most striking one I remember though is as follows
>the so called "aha" moment
>perhaps the most spiritually satisfying feeling
>that feeling when, "you finally get it"
>even in a mundane context, like a crossword puzzle
> this feeling is completely divorced from reality and truth
>you can have this feeling and be completely wrong
>whilst tripping I've had this exact feeling without any particular thought behind it. For hours, this feeling of something clicking.
> I'd your not careful you end up thinking everything you say is incredibly wise any you're disappointed you don't have a word to text software with you everywhere to make your musings physically immortal.

At least that's how I felt on the 25i series. It was a very verbal trip compared to my experiences with 2ci and 2cb.

Ahh how I miss the Silk Road
>>
Just tell me will i ever have a qt3.14 metalhead
>>
>>70373627

go back to /x/
>>
>>70406898
I have no idea.
>>
>>70404891

Ya I am aware of that.
>>
>>70406898
yes, just show her your flag and she won't be able to pull herself off your dick
>>
File: 1458098036604.jpg (67 KB, 361x250) Image search: [Google]
1458098036604.jpg
67 KB, 361x250
>>70404957

Why contain it?
>>
>>70406849
Well man I've had to watch my entire generation wither away after completely ruining the future and flushing the inheritance of the western world down the toilet. The young people today are just dangerous and we've ran out of time a long time ago to turn this around. There's nowhere left to run or hide because the bigger picture is never the headline in the news.
I just hope I see change before I fucking die, for us Americans and for you Canadians and every white group being soft genocided by the powers that be
>>
>>70379081
>At this point I'm going over Cruz's and Clinton's ideas and choosing one of those two because once again, they are the best choice for all of us.

I was about to get mad but then I realized I was being trolled, well done sir.
>>
>>70406886
you can never trust your thoughts on those drugs or take them as an actual truth while you're tripping no matter how right it feels, the best thing you can do is take the experience for what it is and compare it to your reality after you straighten out

it's really up to the user to determine what epiphanies are beneficial and which are going to put you in abysmal spiral down the rabbit hole, some people never stop staring into the abyss, at some point you gotta walk away from it, i guess that's where being smart comes in handy, those drugs are not for the weak of mind

i miss having those 'aha' moments though, i know exactly what you mean by that, it's like 'eureka' x100000000
>>
>>70406438
since we're getting this discussion going, i made some coffee to wire my brain up

the time was the most singular point i objected to be honest. i get that your perspective of life around you is more of an observant way, and i respect that. however i came to understand that i was meant to be an active participant.

therefore my point of view is shaped on adopting, rather than adapting. time, as you know it, is the construct of our human minds. objectively we don't know whether a concrete entity called time really exists, we stipulate that time exists as a concept due to the consistent observations of the cause-effect of the environment around us. if, instead of observing, you tune into the act, you can bend the time. this is my belief.

our interpretation of time is a default setting, crudely speaking, but if you can pay attention to it, you can observe the bending of the spacetime around you. i usually do this experiment walking to the bus stop, sometimes it takes a lot longer, sometimes it's like a breeze. people are aware of this, but simply shrug it off as 'time passes slowly/fastly', as a matter of phrasing.

>>70406462
>pay attention to what you're about to do
i see what you did there
>>
>>70407167
because you're more likely to confuse than educate

you're trying to clear the water, not throw oil in it
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.