[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some good arguments vs anti nationalists? theyre disgusting,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: nationalism1.jpg (72 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
nationalism1.jpg
72 KB, 960x641
what are some good arguments vs anti nationalists?

theyre disgusting, and its always some cuck from europe or canada
>>
You: Why doesn't israel take in refugees?

Person: Uhhhh because muslims want to kill jew-- oh shit.

You: (wins)
>>
funny shit
>>
>>70372839
>Einstein

/pol/ is always right
>>
>>70372839
Nationalism is a mental illness.
>>70373244
Because Israel is a cancer and has helped develop this refugee crisis through funding rebels in Syria.
>>
>>70372839

And globalism is the only thing worse than nationalism.
>>
>>70372839
>stein
>>
>>70372839
>"nationalism is a disease, but only when white people do it" -t.Jewish science man
>>
>>70372839
>t. jew

I love how they describe in that image exactly what liberal bullshit is doing to society. But hold on! It's nationalism that is the problem!

Fucking kikes. I can't wait to end them for good.
>>
Israel is the best argument for nationalism on earth
>>
>>70373387
But anon, the jewish nation has a right to exist. Are you an antisemite? Don't hide behind your liberalism.
>>
measles is the measles of mankind
>>
>>70372839
Wasn't Einstein a Zionist?
>>
>>70373583
>The continued existence of jews is the best argument for nationalism on earth
Agreed.
>>
>>70373638
He was definitely a plagiarist
>>
File: 1459538813189.jpg (8 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1459538813189.jpg
8 KB, 222x216
>>70372839
What cucks say
>nationalism is bad

What they mean
>YOU people are disgusting and need to be dealt with
>>
>>70373638

he was a shape shifting lizard who was part of the plan to form a one world jewish government
>>
>>70372839
>nationalism is teh gay -athiest jew responsible for genocide
>Einstein

Every time!
>>
>>70373709

No way
>>
File: 1487872359.png (366 KB, 573x575) Image search: [Google]
1487872359.png
366 KB, 573x575
>>70373387
usa is funding the rebels
>>
>>70372839
>what are some good arguments vs anti nationalists?

'You've fucked up everything you've got your hands on so fuck off.'
>>
>>70373608
this. what a retarded sentiment. stick to physics, al
>>
>>70372839
Just use thought experiments:

Lets ignore "muh homelands" muh "we are ethnic groups not 'race' nice try schlomo" memes and really go the whole stormweenie hog;

>10,000 blonde haired blue eyed nords who like to call themselves "Aryans" colonise mars (in no way thier 'ancestral homeland')

>they form thier own society, property and (actual) contract they call "a social contract".

They should submit to, associate or accept other human groups, why?

Keep in mind the presupposition of argumentation, and in Aryan society they value thier liberty and continued existence above all else and a ethno religious identity almost guarantees survival (similar to Jewish people) in contrast to purely meme based identity.

You will find no one can explain why they should in any form associate or submit to others in the traditional sence of typical anti-nationalist multicultural etc standpoints. I'll even hang about for ten mins to hear a few cases.
>>
File: 1412803958365.jpg (218 KB, 755x1543) Image search: [Google]
1412803958365.jpg
218 KB, 755x1543
>>70373846
>>
>>70373244
You're not wrong, but I thought the left was all about muh poor Palestine? They probably DO want Israel to take in refugees.
>>
>>70372839
If you can't come up with an argument against it then why on earth would you have a strong opinion on the subject. That's like a woman talking about science. Shut up bitch you don't know what you are talking about
>>
Honest question (too lazy to look it up):

Was AE a Zionist?
>>
>>70372839

>>70373387
>Jew pathologising opinions

This is new
>>
>>70372839
Nationalism is the enemy of the establishment. In this rotten system heading towards a one world government and total obliteration of sovereign nations, cultures, identities, differences and traditions; pride in one's own country and heritage is demonised and slandered. Nationalism's core ideals and values are against the interests of the greedy hypercapitalist financial élite that is enslaving us and wants America and Europe as a mixed, multiracial, multicultural, rootless and homogeneous HUMAN FARM of easily controllable consumers. Politicians are irrelevant, they are puppets of the banks and corporations, and thus act their part accordingly. Merkel is a prime example of sellout politician taking orders from the banks and corporations and actively and subtly destroying Europe and the Europeans.

Nationalism is the rebuttal to this Jewish marxist disease. Progressive liberalism is a mental disorder. Leftists who refer to themselves as “intellectuals”, because they are by far the stupidest, most easily brainwashed people I have ever known. Jews hate whites, but many whites are too dumb to figure it out. Multiculturalism, Who's really believed in the first place it would ever work?! Multiculturalism is a failure, a catastrophic social engineering experiment. Right now, the immediate existential threat to European values and their quality of life. There is never an appropriate time for "Jews to take a leading role" in the multicultural destruction of Europe and America. However, if Jews ARE going to be responsible for the incursion of more Muslims and more Africans into Europe, then Jews have to be prepared for an extremely violent anti-Semitic backlash against them.
>>
>>70374210
When they say >muh palestine, they are saying that that land belongs to Palestinians. They are in effect advocating for violent nationalism. They probably don't even think about it.
>>
>>70373597
I'm anti-Israel.
>>70373962
Both are. So is Saudi, Qatar, and Turkey.
>>
>>70374811
Why would a leftist support an apartheid, genocidal, illegitimate state that claims its legitimacy via divine right and racial/religious purity?

Why would a non-Jewish conservative besides being Biblically illiterate?
>>
>>70374290
He visited israel often

einstein was nothing more than a jew working in a journal office with access to hundreds of scientific works, the man basically added a few edits on top of Maxwell's work, he's not by any stretch of the imagination a genius
>>
>>70374120
This.
>>
>>70373638
Did you hear that on /pol/?

Einstein was offered citizenship in Israel which he refused likely out of moral reasons.

/pol/weenie highschool dropouts will continue to shit on his work though
>>
File: austro-hungarian-map-1914.jpg (347 KB, 1000x778) Image search: [Google]
austro-hungarian-map-1914.jpg
347 KB, 1000x778
Leftists loved nationalism when it was useful for them in order to destroy traditional European empires.
>>
"Nationalism and pride in your country is stupid. You shouldn't be proud of something you didn't choose"

How do you respond?
>>
>>70375814
Pretty much.

The left is not PRO anything, except the destruction of civilization.

Everything else is merely a tool to be used as convenient.
>>
File: Mogwai - Atomic (2016).jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Mogwai - Atomic (2016).jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>>70372839
>what are some good arguments vs anti nationalists?
>theyre disgusting, and its always some cuck from europe or canada

So, you favor nationalism, yet you don't have any arguments against people who dislike nationalism? and you come to /pol/ so they give you ammo against them?

Asking for someone else to think for you, and to believe it blindly, certainly is behavior characteristic of a braindead nationalist

top kek
>>
>>70373638
No, he hated Zionism. Give him as much shit as you want about him being a plagiarist, but he was consistent. He hated nationalism and that included Jewish nationalism
>>
I'm the argument against them.
>hear leftist scum say "nationalism is racist"
>I argue against them
>their brains melt since I'm a mulatto
>profit
>>
>>70373583

>The continued existence of jews is the best argument for nationalism on earth

I think >>70373691 is saying that the state of Israel exemplifies nationalism and that if we replicated their mindset and policies regardless of political fallout we could beat the Jew at his own game.
>>
Yeah says the kike who helped bomb Japan.
>>
File: 1460093279155.jpg (22 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460093279155.jpg
22 KB, 640x640
>>70372839
Nigger
>>
>>70377786
Nope. I'm saying Whites need nationalism because the vermin that are the kikes continue to exist.
>>
>>70372839
Canadians are against nationalism because our nation sucks so bad.

Simply a jealousy/insecurity thing
>>
File: 32.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>70374120
>this is what /pol/tards actually believe
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.