[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me through my misery..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: alphagrandpa.jpg (59 KB, 590x637) Image search: [Google]
alphagrandpa.jpg
59 KB, 590x637
I can't do it anymore... my grandfather grew up in the nazi time, he said that this was the best thing that ever happened to him. He had fun, learned ultra redpilled stuff, camped, learnd discipline.

After we losed, he build up an big company, never hiring turks, subhumans ect. he made millions.

20 years ago he retired and gave the company to my degenerate father. My father got sadly corrupted by the jews. My poor grandpa had to watch his comp. go to shit and die.

My father did nothing of that million dollar comp. he used all the money to buy himself stuff.

god i hate him.

Now my grandpa died, seeing all that degeneracy in his family made him sick, he allways loved me, he taught me what jews are, why hitler was good an all this stuff.

B..but i dont want to live. lmost Eveyone is degenerate, why must pople like him die... i am broken /pol/ please... cheer me up.. pic is him : thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
>>
don't worry my /pol/ ack brother, soon the race war will come, our time to shine.
>>
we did so much together... he was a true redpilling teacher, without him i wouldnt be here, i would be on reddit discussing how muslims have it bad.
>>
>>70372738
i really hope so, i am ready as fuck, i want to crush some skulls.
>>
>>70372933
So i take it he wasn't a merkel fan? Sorry for loss
I lost two grandparents and an aunt this past year
Life sucks
>>
I'm sorry for you loss op.

Hopefully things will get better. I'm also on the verge of a breakdown
>>
>>70372260
He sounds like a great man, OP.

Be thankful that you're relate to him, and use his image to aspire to greatness.

Having a role model is one of the most important precursors to success.

Moreover; it's more important now than ever that you don't give up. Your country is being corrupted by Jews and polluted by Shit Skins. For your peoples' sake, for your grandfather's sake and for the Fatherland's sake -- do not give up now.
>>
>>70373556
Hva er opp med deg, svede?
>>
>>70372260
Why is it that boomers in America AND Germany are largely cucks? What was the trigger? They had the world at their feet and did nothing with it.
>>
Warum willst du das Unausweichliche hinauszoegern? Dein Volk ist am Ende, es wird keine Erloesung geben. Ihr habt euch vertan wie euer Volk zu sagen pflegt. Deine Ehre ist dahin, eure Kultur hat keine Werte mehr, ihr seid darauf stolz nicht stolz zu sein. Unter diesen Umstaenden ist Selbstmord keine Schande. Folge deinem Fuehrer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zr2wtB0kLw
>>
>>70373850
Recently moved back home after renting contract ended. There are two refugee homes right next to my parents house where I live now. Neighbourhood isn't as calm as it used to. There are cars constantly and the refugees all walk in gangs. The queue for getting a rental apartment in my small town was 7 years but the local politicians bought up half of the houses and apartments in the town to give out to refugees so the waiting time is now 10+ years.

I just don't know anymore.
>>
>>70375008
can you move?
>>
File: 62374562354.png (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
62374562354.png
151 KB, 500x500
>>70375115
There is a housing crisis in almost all of Sweden. Where I live now it's the worst (around Stockholm). I have my dream job that I don't want to sacrifice so I can't really move away. The costs have also skyrocketed because the demand is so high. I can't even afford to buy a one room apartment. The politicians are prioriticing housing for refugees and I don't see myself moving this year.
>>
>>70375728
Don't worry.

Once Trump wins, he'll set an example for all of Europe to follow.

The previously silent majority of Sweden will gather to the rallying cry of "Trump, Trump, Trump" and march together as brothers to expel the shit skins from their country.
>>
>>70375008
that's fucked up
>>
>>70375728
there needs to be a revolution in sweden. prioritizing housing for refugees is just absurd and should not be tolerated.
>>
>>70374403

Constant Holocaust guilt
>>
>>70376017
Swedes don't really care of the outcome of the presidential campaign in USA. "Trump? Isn't he that nazi guy hehe?" I have noticed a rising of redpilled people speaking up so there's hope.

>>70376056
Yes

>>70376161
I agree. The leaders have abandoned their own people.

There's this one dilemma that I can't understand. Sweden has always been big when it comes to feminist issues, equality and gay rights but the feminists are rioting for opening borders and mass immigration to the people who have the worst view of women and homosexuals in the world. Fucking why?
>>
File: Reichstag_flag_original.jpg (83 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
Reichstag_flag_original.jpg
83 KB, 400x289
>>70372260
> cheer me up

The picture attached cheers me up. It was when the Red Army marched into Berlin 70 years ago. Then up into 1990 they remade eastern Germany in a manner that holds today, as well as their influence on western Germany. Millions of Arabs are flooding into Germany and will be changing its precious "Kultur" for good. Auf Wiedersehen!
>>
>>70372260
fuck your faggot grandpa
right in his little corpse's rotten asshole
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.