[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /pol/, stoner atheist faggot here with some questions.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 1458743519995.png (519 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458743519995.png
519 KB, 800x800
Alright /pol/, stoner atheist faggot here with some questions.

Why were Middle Eastern people lost and worshipping false prophets when Muhammed came along? Why weren't they Jewish or Christian at this point?

Did the Jews invent Muhammed and Jesus as well? Or is Jesus the true son of God?
>>
>Franklin
>slave owner
>>
>That pic
One of these revolutions led to the murder of shittons of innocent people at the hands of a leftist cult, the other didn't. Can you guess which?
>>
>>70370682

They were Christian at that point. Arabs just didn't care.
>>
Yeah, I probably shouldn't have used a troll photo for this thread.
>>
WE
>>
>>70370857
Well said
>>
>>70371102
WUZ
>>
>>70370886
Are you serious? That's insane. Maybe Arabs are the chosen ones.

I feel like the Jews have just given up and only want economic power. Which actually is the way to victory for their descendants. That's why I'm gonna wife up a Jewish girl with my dirty Euro genes.

>cuck
>>
>>70370682
As far as I know, Judaism and Christianity were making some inroads into the Arabian peninsula at the time. Keep in mind that Christianity took some time to spread. There were still pagan areas even in Europe hundreds of years after Christ so it shouldn't surprise you that in the Middle East there were various competing religions too before the advent of Islam. I'm not sure on this at all, but it wouldn't surprise me if even Zoroastrianism was attracting converts given the strong Sassanid regime and proximity to that region of the world.

As late as the 500s AD iirc there was a Jewish ruler in Yemen named Dhu Nawas.
>>
File: 1442434253821.jpg (43 KB, 300x535) Image search: [Google]
1442434253821.jpg
43 KB, 300x535
>>70370682
>french cucking for niggers longer than everyone else
>>
>american revolution
>free from monarchy rule
>french revolution
>immediately get monarch replaced with emperor

hmmm

>middle east lost?
they werent lost, but somebody had to stop some of that fucked up shit
>why not jew or christian
the pagans butchered the christians and jews
>jews invent muhammed and jesus
irrelevant but probably not
>true sun of god
probs not but compared to the other chucklefucks running around at the time he may as well be
>>
>>70370682

>Alexandre Dumas
>France's greatest writer

Get out, you mongoloid
>>
>>70372091
He is pretty good though certainly not "the greatest". But among them.
>>
>>70371877
62% HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: cissé.jpg (25 KB, 650x451) Image search: [Google]
cissé.jpg
25 KB, 650x451
>>70370682
Dafuk is this
>>
>>70372091

Nothing wrong with Alexandre Dumas. Well, besides the obvious.
>>
>>70372518
Fabrice Eboué was a great frenchman as well

Deal with it. France is better than a race. It is a Nation.
>>
>>70370682
Fuck off faggot, Thomas Jefferson was the greatest person ever to live, possibly greater than Jesus.
>>
File: baithoven.jpg (27 KB, 240x308) Image search: [Google]
baithoven.jpg
27 KB, 240x308
>>70372714
>his country is named "Mount Nigger"

CANT MAKE THAT SHIT UP
>>
>>70372248
>>70372614

He's not even in the top 10. He was a good writer and his novels tapped into the currents of his day - romanticism, orientalism, and such. So they became very popular. Maupassant, Balzac, Zola, Flaubert and above all Hugo are in a different league.
>>
>>70372091
fuck you faggot, that cookbook he wrote before he died was noice.
>>
>>70372812
Agreed, but not being among the top 10 greatest french writers of history is not something to be ashamed of and doesn't belittle his work at all. There are just so many incredibly talented, genius, french writers than even making it to the top 100 would be pretty amazing senpai
>>
>>70373039
>not understanding that the counter-revolution is not a reactionary movement but a revolution itself
>>
>>70372799
>a fucking leaf
>don't even have legal weed
>>
>>70372705
Who is this cockfag ?
>>
>>70370682
should maybe include names. the only people I recognize are Franklin and Washington
>>
>>70371480
Arabs were worshipping their gods like almost any other ethnic group pre 1500, when Mahoma/Muhhamad/whatever went loose on Eurasia+Africa and Christianity also started to take over the New World.
You can't really blame arabs of converting from Zoroastrianism whatever religion they had in the time to Islam, almost all old religions died or transformed over the ages, but Islam got the big prize in the Middle East instead of Christianity.

Jesus was a jew so I don't think so. Don't know for Muhammed.

According to (our) old testament and the highly vague Jewish prophecy about their Messiah, some powerful dude wielding the word of God was going to dickslap their opressors and make their world perfect for the Jews, while giving them land, peace and prosperity. Jesus, like most of their prophets, did some but not all the things in the prophecy, and be the true son of God wasn't in that list.
>>
File: 1457384876467.jpg (53 KB, 445x571) Image search: [Google]
1457384876467.jpg
53 KB, 445x571
>>70371413
REVALUSHUNARYS
>>
>>70373820
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>70370682
French revolution is shit, now i know why.
>>
>>70372812
Good list. Can't argue
>>
>>70370919
>Shouldn't have used a troll photo
>Starts a troll thread
>>
>>70370682
you know this guy is ether a new fag or a redditor trying to fit in when he says 'atheist faggot' here

please ether kill yourself or stop trying to hijack the board, what ever your gona do just do it quick.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.