[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since we all agree bringing back the true north religion is necessary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1451165544993.jpg (59 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1451165544993.jpg
59 KB, 450x450
Since we all agree bringing back the true north religion is necessary to restore racial and cultural pride into aryans how do ge go on to achieve this? Since all arguments for God are just Platonism with a christian sticker on it they are just as valid for other religions
>>
*tips fedora*

I worship the old gods and listen to neofolk.

*nods respectfully toward you*
>>
>>70369133
There are like six vocal people on /pol/ who agree with you. Out of thousands. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1451944447953.jpg (649 KB, 800x1360) Image search: [Google]
1451944447953.jpg
649 KB, 800x1360
>>
>>70369133
When a pagan has a decent account of metaphysics that actually makes sense, you can discount Platonism out of hand as much as you want.

>pro-tip: polytheism is incompatible with reason
>>
File: 20160112_180748.jpg (220 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160112_180748.jpg
220 KB, 1280x720
Seriously, your shit isnt even feasible. It's almost entirely filled with lefty faggots already, and it does absolutely nothing for the myriad non-whites that make up a sizeable portion of /pol/. You'd be better off making a site for it and recruiting there.
>>
>>70369133

/pol/ belongs to kek and baal.
>>
I don't think trying Norse religions would be entirely feasible in today's society.

However, you could get by just fine by having lots of cultural events celebrating Europe's pagan past so that people don't forget.

You'd probably win more people over to your side with fun, anyway.
>>
>>70369736

There is no way that the pagan religions we are aware of are the first religions of our ancestors. Human history up to a certain point has been a serious of one religious group converting and being converted one after the other. The only reason we know as much as we do about the "pagan religions" is because Christians chronicled ample parts of it (granted, destroyed much, too).

At the end of the day, what matters is that nearly all of Europe's great strides were made in a Christian culture and society. Europe as we know it was built by Christians.

tl;dr, your picture is foolish.
>>
>>70369873
What the fuck are you talking about, nigger? We can't prove any of this shit. Believing in Thor is just as retarded as believing in Allah or Vishnu or whatever faggoty ass thing.
>>
File: Varg.jpg (107 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
Varg.jpg
107 KB, 800x585
>>70369133
Good luck convincing christcucks to abandon their Jewish messiah
>>
>>70369133
why not just be an atheist

we can argue for nationalism on a rational basis [e.g. nigs, arabs commit more crimes, therefore they should go]

appealing to an old religion that no one believes in will get us nowhere. you win over the men with facts and then you win over the women with men.
>>
Since we in reality don't actually all agree to this, it will never happen. You r dream will never be realized, OP.
>>
>>70371356

I didn't ask for him to prove God and/or gods exist. I don't think it can be proven.

What I asked for a pagan explanation of metaphysics that comes anywhere close to Plato's metaphysics as a support for the existence of multiple gods as a rational concept.

Though I'm more a fan of St. Aquinas' Quinque viae, myself. He raised Plato, so I asked a question.
>>
>>70370555
pretty good

>>70371307
nigga we can literally reconstruct the original indo-european religion
>>
>>70372051
Cuz I am not atheist

>>70372499
Plato wasn't christian pham.
>>
Paganism is already filled to the brim with hippie drug addicts and metalheads and legbeard rad feminists talking about "muh goddess spirituality" so it's useless for creating a healthy, non-degenerate culture. All traces of actual paganism are long gone, what's left is literary reconstructions from the 19th century and a lot of 60s new age stuff that has nothing to do with the original Europeans.
>>
>>70369274
post neofolk
>>
>>70373011
If you're not atheist you already believe in a specific deity and therefore can't choose a religion.
>>
>>70371790
I have never ever met so stupid people like the Christians are.
Really. And the Women... either whores or ugly.
>>
>>70372789
>reconstruct the original indo-european religion

Bits and pieces and assumptions don't make a religion. Nor are we anywhere near certain that we do have a first, simply an earliest known.

>>70373011
>Plato wasn't Christian

So? I didn't say that he was. But his metaphysics lends itself to a monotheistic worldview with an untreated, unchanging, first mover and first creator.
>>
What are the best books on paganism? A lot of them seem to be hippy wicca shit that I'm not interested in.
>>
>>70373734
>But his metaphysics lends itself to a monotheistic worldview with an untreated, unchanging, first mover and first creator.
How so?
>>
File: 0,,16676553_303,00.jpg (41 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
0,,16676553_303,00.jpg
41 KB, 700x394
Daily reminder that christians are bigger cuckolds than SJWs
>>
>>70369133
Fuck off with your odin faggotry. Every sensible person knows that worshiping a guy with a hammer throwing lighting bolts is not makes nations great. Proper lighting god should have an axe.
>>
>>70369133
>Since we all agree bringing back the true north religion is necessary to restore racial and cultural pride into Aryans

Hitler was the one who was able to bring Nationalism to Europe, not some cucked pagan religion.
>>
>>70374931
>not some cucked pagan religion.
Are u christian?
I hope not, because the word cucked is reservated for the slaves of the jews.
>>
>>70374931
>Hitler was the one who was able to bring Nationalism to Europe, not some cucked pagan religion.

That'd be the Czechs, weathering their fellow "christians" turning on them because they dared name the merchant.
>>
>>70373011
which gods do you believe in? and what is your proof
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.