[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hideous Black Lives Matter Sheboon BTFO'd https://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Hideous Black Lives Matter Sheboon BTFO'd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW5T4JHZJfU
>>
Or does this not tick all the boxes for /pol
>>
Bill certainly is the most eloquent of American political leaders of the last 50 years...he probably banged that sheboon l8r as well
>>
>>70368843
It's all a game at this point for Bill and he is having fun
>>
>>70368843
>63 self hating whites in a high school gym
>somehow on the radar for BLM

staged
>>
>>70368843

Absolutely rek'd.

Bill was a decent president.
>>
>>70368843
Slick Willy is based as fuck
>>
>>70370080
It sounded real to me, the majority of the audience was on Bill's side, he just out argued them. Not difficult, but Bern would have prepped the dildo for that screaming banshee
>>
>>70368843
Good stuff Bill, it's clear that BLM don't have an argument just chants and complaints.
>>
>>70368843
>13 minutes
ugh
will it be worth it?
>>
>>70370156
>Bill was a decent president.

He was smart enough to do what the Republicans wanted him to do first terms
Second term when the GOP lost control of congress he went full batshit liberal force banks to make bad loans and created the housing bubble that crashed in 2007 but liberals still blame Bush
>>
>>70368843
>>70369328
>>70369546
>>70370156
>>70370306
>>70370538
The cuck already apologizing and backtracking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wICGV4CwgGs

Though you think he would know they already have niggers voting Democrat for the next 150 years and shouldn't worry.
>>
>>70370818
that was lame admittedly, but some one in HillaryDungeonHQ probably said 'this isn't a good look for part of our voter base'
>>
>>70368843
He's already apologized.

Fuck that cunt.
>>
>>70368843
what is she yelling at 3:20?
>>
What a cuck. A person who has self respect wouldn't try to suck up to those apes. Just kick them out and beat them up.

I also love it, when liberals have to eat the shit sandwich they created.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.