[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm studying abroad in Leeds, England next semester, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ?????.jpg (939 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
?????.jpg
939 KB, 1000x667
I'm studying abroad in Leeds, England next semester, and I'm white/not muslim. On a scale of 1-10 how fucked am I?
>>
stfu
>>
>>70368801

>>
File: 2481846058.jpg (94 KB, 630x441) Image search: [Google]
2481846058.jpg
94 KB, 630x441
>>70368801

pretty fucked
uk is as cucked as france
sharia courts, exploding busses, sharia controlled areas, muslim flashmobs, only halal meat and children chanting allah ackbar in the street

embed and pic related
https://youtu.be/WrcuWqw2tT8
>>
>>70368801
Keep your head down at all times and try not to draw any unnecessary muzzie attention.
Also, make sure you're back in your dorm before 10pm because that's when the sharia gangs start their nightly patrol.
If you have the money, I'd invest in some skin darkening products and black hair dye. You might be able to pass as a semi-shitskin and Ahmed will spare you his enrichment.
>>
>>70368801

Instead of meme posting let me post the raw data that'll actually help you...

>Leeds is a diverse city with over 75 ethnic groups, and with minority ethnic populations representing just under 11.6% of the total population.

>According to figures from the 2011 census, 85.0% of the population was White (81.1% White British, 0.9% White Irish, 0.1% Gypsy or Irish Traveller, 2.9% Other White),

>2.7% of mixed race (1.2% White and Black Caribbean, 0.3% White and Black African, 0.7% White and Asian, 0.5% Other Mixed),

>7.7% Asian (2.1% Indian, 3.0% Pakistani, 0.6% Bangladeshi, 0.8% Chinese, 1.2% Other Asian),

>3.5% Black (2.0% African, 0.9% Caribbean, 0.6% Other Black), 0.5% Arab and 0.6% of other ethnic heritage.
>>
Leeds is full of darkies. It's not Birmingham or London but it's still shit. Should have tried Liverpool for jovial scousers or Exeter or Surrey for southern gaylords.
>>
You'll be fine. Most American cities make Leeds look like 1920's rural Norway. They'll be brown people but they're actually far more civilised than your niggers.
>>
>>70368801
>studying abroad in Leed

What's her name? Got any pics?
>>
>>70370417
Yeah, I do live in a majority minority city..
>>
>>70371154
>>70370690
Replied to wrong person, sorry
>>
Pretty fucked. I was at Leeds University and it's a hotbed of leftist feminist cunts.
>>
>>70368801
Leeds is fine.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.